Team Cerberus (IC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Batgirl III

Re: Team Cerberus (IC)

Post by Batgirl III »

Madame Curare

“Could we do this mission without those two?” Madame Curare asked, clearly annoyed, the display only exacerbated her stomach problems, “I don’t think they’ll be much use until after rutting season.”
Last edited by Batgirl III on Sun May 13, 2018 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

GeoTek

Nathan let's out a little chuckle at the immortal chick's comments.

"Or at least get on with it before they move on to the next stage..."
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Snowblind
Condition: Cold hands Warm heart

Jen threw a saucy wink and a mischievous grin over her shoulder at Nathan and blew an exagerated kiss with it as she waited for Wainwright to get them their gear so they could get going.

Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Tsalmaveth
HP: 1

Dave was content to just let things play out as they did before acknowledging Maggie's request. "I can tell right off the bat that we're going to get along just fine. Since we were going over the ins and outs of our little specialties, I'll go ahead and spill the beans myself. AEGIS already knows the juicy bits, so it's not like I can keep it all hidden forever."

Taking the time as he sat to really connect with the shadows around him, he found himself tapping the dark space under the desk. Each time the shattenwelt sent a wave of understanding through his being, reminding him of his heritage. "I know how to move through dark spaces and come out miles away on the other end when I'm giving it my all. Not just myself, can bring other people and things along as well whether they like it or not. Essentially, I'm a god damned ninja."

His foot tapped one final time, and Red's chair suddenly started to dip. "Oh, and I can do this too."
Using his Submerge ability, but he's only doing it on Red's chair. He's getting all the attention tonight. :D
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Camus

Oni

Post by Camus »

"Tsk!" The ancient samurai utters sharply, seemingly annoyed at the use of the word ninja.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Magenta

If Maggie is jealous or off-put by the antics next to her between Alex and Jen it doesn't seem to show on her pleasantly regarding face. Hey you Whorified Snow Blower, find your own desperately hard up, slightly mentally deficient, hunka over-testosteroned Man-Baby. We caught his stalkery attentions first!
"That could be very useful." She complimemts Dave's powerset, though her look at Alex's sinking chair is dubious. "What's happening to it?"
"Something pithy this way comes."
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Flynnarrel wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:19 am Magenta

If Maggie is jealous or off-put by the antics next to her between Alex and Jen it doesn't seem to show on her pleasantly regarding face. Hey you Whorified Snow Blower, find your own desperately hard up, slightly mentally deficient, hunka over-testosteroned Man-Baby. We caught his stalkery attentions first!
"That could be very useful." She complimemts Dave's powerset, though her look at Alex's sinking chair is dubious. "What's happening to it?"
Sorry,accidental post... :oops:
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Flynnarrel wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:19 am Magenta

Red Death
Quickly getting back up after he felt the chair start dropping,Alex gives Dave a look of 'Et Tu,Brutae?' as he replies
"I'm in agreement with Pretty Maggie.That could get us into ALOT of No-No places.What's your max range and carrying capacity?"
Leaning on the back of Maggie's chair(since his was currently being shrunk),Alex's drapped carelessly over her shoulders....
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Magenta

Those with a clear line of sight see Maggie glance uncertainly at the arms draped across her shoulders and her smile become a little awkward. But she doesn't say anything. What!? You don't like Man-Slut pawing at you? Then say something! React! You can tear his eyes out with spoons at a single thought. But you don't! Or do you secretly wish they were Dr. Harris's hands, huh? Your 'PSYCHO, the-rapist' doesn't have the stones to even touch his meek little lamb. We may not have the mams that Frosty-Peaks over there has but I got pretty good at using them. You can too. Just DO something!
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Tsalmaveth

Alex is quick enough to avoid falling into his ass when the chair submerged and vanishes in the a pan of a second. "It was being naughty, so I put it in time out. I've never had reason to measure, more instinctual ya know. I'd say maybe five hundred ish meters on a some, but I can get about half a state a jump if I focus, long as there's a dark corner waiting on the other side. Mass wise? I've pulled some pretty hefty people out of sight before."

------------
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

MacynSnow wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 4:57 pm Quickly getting back up after he felt the chair start dropping,Alex gives Dave a look of 'Et Tu,Brutae?' as he replies
"I'm in agreement with Pretty Maggie.That could get us into ALOT of No-No places.What's your max range and carrying capacity?"
Leaning on the back of Maggie's chair(since his was currently being shrunk),Alex's drapped carelessly over her shoulders....
As soon as she had finished eating the young woman had stood back up and found another corner to lean against. When she spoke, her voice had the same ragged edge it had earlier, as if more than one person were speaking, not quite exactly at the same time. "More importantly- did you ever... lose somebody, traveling like that. You know, just by accident..."
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Tsalmaveth

"By accident? No. Intentionally...?" He leaves that hanging , his face set as he looked over at the woman with his stony gaze. Eyes like fire burning into her own, the promise of misery and death if he were to ever be for-

"No."Dave finishes. "What I do is strictly point to point travel. Like walking through a doorway. What I did to the chair was something a little special."
------------
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Snowblind
Condition: Cold shudders

Jen looked dubiously at the chair as it dropped into the shadow and hid a brief involuntary shudder that went from her toes to her spine. Yeah she didnt even remotely want this bunch smelling fear.

She snorted casually as could be "Think I'd rather just jump out of a perfectly good airplane."
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Magenta
catsi563 wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 6:42 pm She snorted casually as could be "Think I'd rather just jump out of a perfectly good airplane."
"Oh, Can you fly?" she asks with interest. Made you look!
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Tsalmaveth

"Shadowportation is the safest way to travel, more people die in horrific plane crashes then they do getting lost through the shattenwelt every year."
------------