Team Cerberus (IC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
kenseido

Re: Team Cerberus (IC)

Post by kenseido »

GeoTek
HP: 2; Condition: Fatigued
MacynSnow wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:08 amMoving his shoulder where the arrow had struck him earlier(Alex just KNEW there was a bruise there), RD said to Geotek as he passed by him
"While that was very Noble of you to aid an obvious enemy my Friend,it was also very foolish.She WILL return with her fellow Crime League members angrier than ever and seeking bloody retribution for her near death..."
"And I'll do it next time as well."
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Buzzbomb
HP: 1; LP: 1; Condition- fine

And just like that, they were gone...

Keyanna breathed out a quick sigh of relief- at a number of things. Moving almost too fast to see, she zipped over to Geotek and offered up a fist-bump. Then she zoomed out to take a quick spin around the clearing- making sure to cut VERY wide around Grendel (it wouldn't do to disturb HIM).

Recon didn't take long- it was just to make sure that the villains (or, well, the OTHER villains) were really gone.

>OOC: Use that shiny new HP to counteract last round's surge fatigue. So what WERE we supposed to do with the big guy once we got him? Do we have to pack him out somewhere?p
Camus

Oni

Post by Camus »

Oni watches as the armour clad man delives cure and restoration to their enemy. "Nonsensical." he says. "Why would you do such a thing to the majo? We were lucky your "brightness" didn't backfire. Next time ask if we agree with such risky gamble. Next time I wont go nice on our enemies, I'll slice them beyond the capacity of your healing... mono." Although polite, Oni's deadpan eyes are lock in Nathan.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

GeoTek
Camus wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:02 pm Oni watches as the armour clad man delives cure and restoration to their enemy. "Nonsensical." he says. "Why would you do such a thing to the majo? We were lucky your "brightness" didn't backfire. Next time ask if we agree with such risky gamble. Next time I wont go nice on our enemies, I'll slice them beyond the capacity of your healing... mono." Although polite, Oni's deadpan eyes are lock in Nathan.
Nathan doesn't look at Oni as he gives him the bird in response.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Magenta
HP:1

Maggie hadn't needed her eyes for the messing she was doing with the gear of their foes so they were unfocused until it seemed Medea was deforming before her eyes. It took Maggie a moment to understand that she was looking at an arm extending from the sorceress's cleavage. The deadly grey appendage produced a knife and buried itself in the Greek woman's torso. It was like the blooming of a crimson flower with entrails for petals.
WOAH! way to go, Creepy Grey Guy! THAT just made my list of Favorite Party Tricks, though you're still on my 'Most likely to be a pedophile' list. Wow, I can smell what she ate this morning! Hey! Someone tell her hummus is not a breakfast food...
Maggie looked on in horror at the scene before her, paralyzed by the savagery. The Geotek landed next to her, no doubt to finish the woman off. He extended some sort of tubules possible to suck out her blood to pump in a caustic poison or acid. Not for the first time did Maggie wonder what she was getting in to. But then Medea's color returned and even the worst of her wounds started to close. Maggie nearly cried out in relief and gave a grateful smile to the armored man.

Then their foes disappeared.
"...and how fare's my Beauty in all this? Uninjured,i hope...As for the Current problem of our large friend here,a strong enough Dose of Paralytic gas will keep him asleep for several hours."
Maggie just looked up with a wan, tired half-smile but doesn't comment.

"We could try your gas, Red Death, It's odorless and colorless, right?" She says, "I'll stay close to sooth him."

When she can catch Geo's eye she will mouth the words 'Thank you.' Especially as he's coming under questioning for his action.
"Something pithy this way comes."
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Snowblind
HP: 0; Condition: Cold sleep

Jen was pulling around into a slide by maneuver on Poor Ray she had him lined up and let fly with a blast of pure freeze that only ended up turning part of a tree into ice when the jerk vanished on her.

"Well that's new..." jen muttered aloud before shrugging and sliding off back towards the clearing to help her teammates out.

When she arrived she noticed that all the other villains were gone as well.

"Everyone ok?" she asked with a smile as she took a seat on her slide when the discussion about ole Bill started up.

"Well In that case I think I can handle him, ill need to concentrate, Mags see if you can keep him calm ok."

hopping down off her slide she walked quietly over to where Grendel was sitting trying to stay non threatening as she did while Maggie hopefully kept him soothed and passive.

When she got close enough she concentrated her brow furrowing and breaking out into sweat which immediately froze. The temperature in the immediate area dropped several degrees and frost formed on the ground and trees as she narrowed her eyes and focused her powers.

This wasn't something she did often and it showed on her face as she growled low with the effort of channeling a cold so deep that it made space seem toasty by comparison. Then she let it flow out of her and into Grendel; not all at once, but slowly and steadily the cold insidious and powerful and unrelenting.

Her breathing became labored as she kept up the power slowly lowering his core temperature incrementally until he dropped off into a gentle sleep and then from there into a nice deep Cold Sleep from there as long as she could keep the temperature low hed remain in a nice easy suspended animation.

Snowy had a plan before the Bad guys *snerk* showed up

she'll stunt an affliction off her array Basically Cold Sleep with subtle and culmulative as needed

hes basically still defensless thanks to Cat so its for all intents a free shot so she can max power attack it.

cna give specific numbers as you need Tman but for now were in non com territory so going for descriptor at the moment
Last edited by catsi563 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Tsalmaveth
HP: 3
-------------
catsi563 wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:14 pm"Everyone ok?"
"Fine as evererest." He commented, his weapon having vanished to somewhere on his person. While he swelled in the chill of the momment, Dave glanced over at their silent leader, wondering what she had to comment about their plan of action . By the looks if things, he might have to wonder for awhile.

"If he starts flipping out, we reserve the right to put the blame squarely on you for it."
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

GeoTek

Nathan makes eye contact with Maggie and gives her the subtlest of nods so as not to draw too much attention to her. He returns Buzzbomb's fistbump but doesn't say anything to Oni - or anyone else who might disagree with his actions. They can see not everyone agrees with their idiotic idea for themselves.

As Snowblind begins to approach Grendel, Nathan ignites his silent thrusters launching himself into the air. He again activates his stealth mode and arms his electrolaser ready for everything to turn sideways.
Camus

Oni

Post by Camus »

The man in armor doesn't seem to even acknowledge his comment, inserted pointing him with his middle finger. Oni was at loss, he did not fully understand what that gesture meant, but it didn't seem polite. "Do not use your finger like that in the future. Otherwise you will have to stitch it back with your machine." Oni did not wait for a reply, the man did not matter. The moronic actions of Nathan would eventually bring doom to them at one point or the other, and when worse came to worse, Oni would simply cut him down first. A slight smirk in his face lasted a second, before he moves close to the next order of business for the day, securing the beast. If the ice maiden's idea goes wrong, he stands ready, hand in the hilt of his sheathed sword.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Cat Noir (Felicity Black)
Condition: Healthy
HP: 4 ~ Luck: 4

Cat groans at the apparent pissing contest. "Okay, okay boys. You're both pretty. Can we please focus on the task at hand?" She couldn't really glean what exactly happened to cause it, but apparently Nathan did something that their resident katana-wielder didn't like. Even Alex was quoting Shakespeare at him warningly. (At least, he said it was Shakespeare. She wasn't from a distinguished enough background to question it.) The one person she might subtly ask about it was also not present for whatever caused the confrontation, so that wasn't much help either. She had a feeling it had something to do with the blood on the ground, making question once again if she really wanted to know.

In any case, this was already a pretty dangerous group. The last thing they needed was in-fighting.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

RED DEATH
HP-1 Condition-Bruised 1

Alex stepped back a safe distance as Snowblind used her powers to olace the Man-Monster into a temporarily crygenic sleep.As he moved back,he replied to Maggis question about his gas
"Why yes,it IS oderless&tasteless in an of itself...."

Spotting the pissing contest happen between Geotek and Oni, RD say's aloud
"Gentlemen,now is NOT the time for insulting each other,as the Lady Noir so succently phrased it.Oni-dono,while i understand your opinion regarding Mr.Geotek saving Medea of her life-ending wound,you must also understand HIS perspective on lives.I myself thought it Noblely short-sighted of him,but will not begrudge his choice..."
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

"Life-ending wound? The hell?" Cat wasn't exactly surprised per se, after all she was in the company of at least one professional assassin. It did shock her to hear that someone inflicted a lethal wound, only to have Nathan heal it with some manner of tech on his suit no less, and apparently, that didn't sit well with some. Either way, it made the other snippets of conversation fall into place.

"For the record, since Oni suggested asking before making a gamble of saving an enemy's life, I'm pretty much always going to be in favor of it. I also happen to be VERY good at gambling." She wasn't on the wrong side of the law for the mayhem of destruction or harming of others. She actually tried to avoid it as much as possible. She just liked to push her luck and see what she could get away with, but hurting others to do it just seemed wrong to her. Keeping the ill-gotten spoils of a heist though? All that hurt was someone's finances, and most people she stole from had insurance. So screw those guys.
Camus

Oni

Post by Camus »

EpicEclipse wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:17 am Cat Noir (Felicity Black)

"Life-ending wound? The hell?" Cat wasn't exactly surprised per se, after all she was in the company of at least one professional assassin. It did shock her to hear that someone inflicted a lethal wound, only to have Nathan heal it with some manner of tech on his suit no less, and apparently, that didn't sit well with some. Either way, it made the other snippets of conversation fall into place.

"For the record, since Oni suggested asking before making a gamble of saving an enemy's life, I'm pretty much always going to be in favor of it. I also happen to be VERY good at gambling." She wasn't on the wrong side of the law for the mayhem of destruction or harming of others. She actually tried to avoid it as much as possible. She just liked to push her luck and see what she could get away with, but hurting others to do it just seemed wrong to her. Keeping the ill-gotten spoils of a heist though? All that hurt was someone's finances, and most people she stole from had insurance. So screw those guys.
Oni nodded from his place, a safe distance from the ice maiden. "I was close to the majo when it happened. I believe it was the craft of Tsarumabetsu-dono, I could recognize the tonfa. A fine wound, precise and well performed. Truthfully something I've not seen anyone perform since my time at the shinobi village of Kagagawa, where the master shinobi taught me the craft. My commendations." he explains, briefly lost in his own recolections, before slightly bowing in the direction of the grey skinned assassin. The samurai then adds: "It gladdens me to see I have not been the only one to see that bringing the enemy leader back into the fight is a lack of tactical expertise, specially without the blessing of all those risking their lives in battle."
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Tsalmaveth
HP: 3
-------------

Having remained silent durring the debate of morales and ethics, Dave continued to ignore it entirely. "We're wasting time. Once Grendel is ready, I'm takings us up."
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

"Wait, what? No, no. I meant... ugh, whatever. As long as you guys aren't at each other's throats. Today has sucked enough without someone's head exploding or something. I seriously just want to finish this and get back and get some sleep..." she nods to Dave, ready to be getting back.

As far as Oni misunderstanding her intent.. he was right that is wasn't the "wisest" gamble, but gambling was her thing, and at worse, he just took to mean that she agreed anyone making a snap judgement should ask first, which wouldn't be the worse thing. All she'd meant was if someone did ask, she'd always vote to safe the life. Except in maybe very extenuating circumstances, but she'd cross that bridge if she ever came to it.
Last edited by EpicEclipse on Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.