Team Cerberus (IC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
kenseido

Re: Team Cerberus (IC)

Post by kenseido » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:28 pm

GeoTek

Just when he thought his opinion of these people couldn't get any stupider, the idiot with the sword tries to get people to copy his ridiculous version of events...

And thinks everyone can read his hieroglyphics.

He stares briefly at the new level of stupid then returns to his paper.

Outline... maybe thats the way to start.

catsi563

Post by catsi563 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:29 pm

Snowblind
HP: 0; Condition: Out cold

When they took Grendel off her hands she sighed in relief as she was able to shut down. the near constant use of her abilites wasnt as bad as the fine control and focus she needed to keep the monsters temps so low that he didnt wake up and murderize them all. She hadnt pushed herself that hard in a loooong time not even against the Freedom League and it showed.

She managed to shuffle into the showers where the blissfully warm water cleansed about a weeks worth of cares away though her low body temp meant that the hot water was practically scalding to her and turned the room into a sauna almost instantly while she showered.

Upon exiting she dried off and dressed in the sweats and then shuffled into the conference room where she stared blankly at the pad in front of her before writing a mismatch hodge podge of stuff.

Getting woken in the middle of night is B&&s**t
Tattoos itch
Grendel was ugly I made him go night night
Rant and Rave Suck
Nice Save Geo
Alex has a nice @ss
Maggies a sweety and scary too.
Madame Curare is a bad@ss
Snowblind is the coolest LOL see what i did there? *smiley face*
Uncramping his hand(he hadn't wrote that much since College),the young Revolutionary turned to Snowblind and Maggie and said
"Reports coming along ok ladies? If you need a hand, just ask..."
When Alex turned to her to ask her and Maggie about their reports he was greeted by a low snoring sound as Jen basically had lagged out and face planted on the table a small dribble of drool was cooling on her face as she slept the sleep of the just *snerk* and exhausted.
Last edited by catsi563 on Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories

Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:14 pm

Tsalmaveth
HP: 3
-------------

"Wow, real charmer aren't you red? Got those girls eating right out of your hand there. Even I couldn't get a girl to sleep next to me on a first date, while you're right here pulling it off in front of everyone. It's very comendable." He commented in a near monotonous tone. His pencil danced aover the fingers of his left hand as he leaned back on the legs of his chair, pleased to be have been among the first ones to finish this bullshit.

"If you two really want something to draw from, here." Pressing the eraser against his paper, a simple flick of his wrist was enough to slide it over towards Nathan and Maggie. "Best to keep those things simple and to the point. Don't ovexagerate, only include what's strictly necessary. How I've always done, just my own personal advice though. Do what works for you two."
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!

Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:24 pm

Magenta
HP:1

Maggie looks at the 5 sentences that Tsalmaveth wrote. "That's... succinct." Maggie offers with a smile. Hey, Shadophiliac, we could get more detail from a Magic 8 ball.
"Something pithy this way comes."

Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:44 pm

Maggie decided to go with what she knew. She put pencil to paper and started writing. Occasionally her tongue would come out to the side as she concentrated on her account.

Once upon a time there was a girl named Maggie. Maggie had issues. When there was no choice but to lock Maggie up because of her issues it ended up being a good thing. Maggie met Dr. Paul Harris, who came up with what was wrong with her and created a treatment to make her better.

Maggie naturally wanted to make up for any harm done when she was... unwell. An opportunity to do that was presented to her. An unfortunate man named Bill was also unwell and becoming a monster because of it. Maggie and some other friends were asked to track down Bill in a forest. They tracked Bill through a clearing he had recently had a conflict in. Maggie and her friends discovered that the conflict was with people working for the very people that asked Maggie and her friends to find Bill except they hadn't told the group that there had been a recent conflict. This made some of Maggie's friends... concerned.

They continued tracking Bill and found him by a stream, eating an animal, raw. Maggie asked if she could talk to Bill and the rest of her friends agreed. Maggie was trying to calm Bill and connect with Bill, it was working too! Up until a mean Greek lady and her friends showed up. Maggie's friends came out of hiding and had very strong words admonishing the Mean lady and her friends. There was blood.

Eventually mean Greek lady said it wasn't worth it and Stratos can do his own dirty work (or something like that). They all dissappeared.

Bill was induced to sleep and transported to secure place where he can be protected and happy.

He'd better be protected and happy.

And now Maggie needs a treatment at the earliest opportunity.

The End.

She huffs out a breath and puts down her pencil. WTF?
"Something pithy this way comes."

kenseido

Post by kenseido » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:04 pm

GeoTek
We were deployed from the aircraft with Red Death forgetting he doesn't have the power of flight.

Madame Curare deployed Maggie, Buzzbomb, and myself to scout the area and we found the site of the firefight between Grendel and the AEGIS team deployed before us.

Then we tracked Grendel down and he was feeding on a deer. Maggie wanted to reach out to him and try to subdue him with kindness. Red Death's childish crush on her caused him to try to interfere, but the others talked him out of it.

As she was initially successful, the Crime League arrived to claim him and a fight broke out. The group was led by the Greek woman from mythology. Hecate or Medea. I am not sure.

During the combat, someone sneak attacked her and delivered a mortal wound. I believe it was Tsalmaveth. I am not entirely sure why, but I just reacted and saved her life. I adapted my suit to form Device HX10287 which PSI stole the plans from MarsTech Advanced Research Labs for me to use in emergency situations. The device worked properly and her injuries were healed.

The Greek woman woke confused. She decided the fight wasn't going to go there way, and after some strange chanting by her, they all vanished. She did say Stratos was the one who wanted Grendel.

Both Red Death and Oni expressed dissatisfaction with my actions in saving the woman. I told them I would do it again in the future. If you have similar feelings, then just send me back to Blackstone. I will not let someone die if I can help it.

Maggie and Snowblind secured the creature and we exited on the transport.
He held the paper in his hand as he reads over it again. Satisfied, he folds it in half and places it down in front of him, with his hand resting on it.

He thought about his admission about saving an enemy's life in the future to Wainwright. It could cost him his place in this program.

But with him finally learning who he truly is, he isn't about to give that up for anyone or anything. Not even his freedom.