Team Cerberus (OOC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Doctor Malsyn

Re: Team Cerberus (OOC)

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Every time I see Snowbound frost up that window, the next thing Inpicture is her or someone else swinging their comstraints and shatter it. I don't think that's get us out of here, but it pops into my head.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Oh shes almost certainly debating the matter. but given that she can barely cool her coffee and that only because of her abnormaly low body temperature. yeah shes probably going to wait till the rides over to do something phenomenally stupid. ;)
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Batgirl III wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:45 pm Yeah, sorry guys, I don’t see any way to play this out without Madame Curare being an imperious b——h. If we’re lucky, her backtalk will just get her a riflebutt to the cranium... On the other hand, I might have just earned us a second zap.
I personally have no problem with it,as it fits her Character background.See,that's my main thing in roleplaying games of any sort:As long as it would fit into your character background/Concept,i got no problem with it.
As an example,let's use our current situation here:
1)Snowblind,Red Death,Madam Curare,Tsalmaveth,and Cat Noir are all near Career Criminals with issues involving Authority(Magneta would've fallen into this Category as well,but due to Dr.Harris's......I'm gonna call it Brainwashing because that's what it is....isn't like it anymore),so naturally their gonna see how far they can push before getting hit with the snapback.
2)Oni,GeoTek,Magneta(due to brainwashing) and Buzzbomb are trying not to 'rock the boat',as it were,with Magneta being the only "instigator" due to her currently bubbly personality.

Due to that breakdown,we were bound to walk away from this transport with at least 1 taser shocking,probably more....
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

For some reason, I feel like this might end like that scene in the Blues Brothers where the Penguin keeps whacking Jake and Elwood for swearing.
------------
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Antagonizing the guards in character is fine, but it basically says you have no interest in escape because you are antagonizing the only allies you might have.

After zap one, GeoTek was more than happy to blow it off as a predictable thing. Of course someone is going to test the system.

Doing it a second time will be seen as being purposefully antagonistic to the other prisoners. Its like the "fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice shame on me." They didn't know everyone was going to be affected the first time, but there is no excuse for it a second time. The guards aren't at fault for the second shock (assuming there is one) that Nathan takes, that lies 100% on Snowblind and Madame Curare (so far).
Last edited by kenseido on Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:48 pm For some reason, I feel like this might end like that scene in the Blues Brothers where the Penguin keeps whacking Jake and Elwood for swearing.
Just remember,all those whacks to the head was what gave Jake the idea to restart the Band.. :D
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

MacynSnow wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:52 pm Just remember,all those whacks to the head was what gave Jake the idea to restart the Band.. :D
I believe it was the light in the church.

https://youtu.be/7ATBbrfmzc0?t=10s
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

kenseido wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:54 pm
MacynSnow wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:52 pm Just remember,all those whacks to the head was what gave Jake the idea to restart the Band.. :D
I believe it was the light in the church.

https://youtu.be/7ATBbrfmzc0?t=10s
That's just his concussion setting in finally, obviously.
------------
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

well the way were going, were all going to be Lit up by the time were done :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Camus

Post by Camus »

心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

MacynSnow wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:03 pm
Flynnarrel wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:59 pm
Arkrite wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:24 pm Really? Who was dumb enough to try that? ;~)
Bah, Arky! You made a whole character who's power was to make people beat them up. I'm surprised you didn't name him the Maroon Masochist.
Or Doctor Black N.Blue..... :lol:
What, the Purple Provoker, the Prince of Punishment, the Marvelous Masochist, the Baron of Beatings?
He was an okay dude ;~)
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Well, calling her the "oldest convict" in the vehicle is a little bit debatable with Oni around... ;)
------------
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:06 am Well, calling her the "oldest convict" in the vehicle is a little bit debatable with Oni around... ;)
Indeed, Curare was born at the "turn of the century" while Genki was in sealed captivity for 400 years.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

EpicEclipse wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:39 am
Doctor Malsyn wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:06 am Well, calling her the "oldest convict" in the vehicle is a little bit debatable with Oni around... ;)
Indeed, Curare was born at the "turn of the century" while Genki was in sealed captivity for 400 years.
Oni only has about 100 or so years on her,perfectly dateable age for the two......:D

As an aside,i've figured out the group "theme song" : Dangerous by Royal Deluxe,you might recognize it as the end song for The Magnificent Seven remake they did staring Denzel & Chris Pratt