Team Cerberus (OOC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
MacynSnow

Re: Team Cerberus (OOC)

Post by MacynSnow »

EpicEclipse wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:37 am
MacynSnow wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:37 am Honestly, alot of our modern day curse words and gestures have more innocent origins..
This sure ain't one of them :lol:
Actually it is.For the Greek/Roman version to be considered obscene or rude,you use both of your middle fingers.In the play,you Wouldn't be able to see the second finger,so they had to ACT like they were insulted...
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Internally, Dave is flattered by Oni's praise, but he'd much rather move right on along from the incident.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Hey, T-man.

What might be still be needed to move this forward? Can you continue with the absence of BG3?
"Something pithy this way comes."
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Flynnarrel wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:19 pm Hey, T-man.

What might be still be needed to move this forward? Can you continue with the absence of BG3?
From you fellows, the PCs? Not a thing, you've all given me plenty to work with.

From RL? It can take a break from kicking me in the ass. Seriously. Between suddenly getting custody of my youngest daughter (and all the time-frame adjustments that come with suddenly having a 13 year old move in full-time; don't get me wrong I'm thrilled to get her as I was already planning on engaging in another long legal battle to get her but to suddenly get a text from my ex-wife telling me my daughter wants to live with me and what time the next day I can pick her up), having my roof spring a serious leak (that covers not only my kitchen & bathroom, but went on down to my basement) and thus having to work with insurance carrier (to find out how much my insurance will cover), contractors (you know having them come look at the roof & giving price quotes for the work), trying to get myself transferred from 2nd shift to 1st shift (because of suddenly getting my youngest), in addition to this being the time of year when my work picks up added to the recent storms in the Southern parts of the US bringing in extra, extra work (I'm employed by a company that handles home insurance, ironically enough) - I've been busy this last week.

Whew. I'm tired just writing all that.

Anyways, I need to take a bit of time tonight to go over everything posted so far and work out my next post which I'll try to get posted either tonight or tomorrow morning. Sorry for the delay, and thanks for the patience.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Ah. Hmm. Umm... congrats. Take the time you need.
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Congrats on your daughter and take your time.
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

RL kicking you in the ass indeed. Glad to hear it's not all bad events though.
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Thanks for the support & understanding. Truth be told there still some legal bits of the custody that will need to be addressed, but those will be at the end of the school year, and given my ex-wife's normal behavior I'm sure there will be some future headaches coming my way. So for now we're focusing on the positive parts & enjoying the extra time we now have.

As for our game - well things are probably going to slow down a bit more given my work demands to be totally honest. Hopefully that's not a problem for anyone, but I would understand if any of you want to bow out of the game. I do not plan on replacing BGIII (as I've not seen her post anything in a while now & am forced to assume RL has taken a hold of her like it tends to do) and I like the personal dynamics of the group at this point. I'll also share with the group that at this point all I have planned for this adventure is more RPing, no dice rolling and we'll wrap things up.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Take all the time you need T-man.Trust me,you'll need the patience of Jonah waiting for that city to burn to deal with a 13 year-old. I should know,i currently have a 17 year-old...:D
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

I, personally, am finding it hard to imagine RD's strength of 2 even being able to budge Grendel much less prop him up. Any one else?
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Flynnarrel wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:04 am I, personally, am finding it hard to imagine RD's strength of 2 even being able to budge Grendel much less prop him up. Any one else?
I'm not propping his entire body up,just his head....
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

MacynSnow wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:10 am
Flynnarrel wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:04 am I, personally, am finding it hard to imagine RD's strength of 2 even being able to budge Grendel much less prop him up. Any one else?
Presently your post only says RD propped him into a "reclined position". Reclined specifically translates to a relaxed state with the back supported, so one could understand the confusion.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Ah.
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

I am not seeing the point of teleporting him up to the plane when the plane still needs to land to pick us back up.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

EpicEclipse wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:17 am
Presently your post only says RD propped him into a "reclined position". Reclined specifically translates to a relaxed state with the back supported, so one could understand the confusion.
Ah,must have worded it wrong.My bad...