Team Cerberus (OOC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
MacynSnow

Re: Team Cerberus (OOC)

Post by MacynSnow »

kenseido wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:32 pm Yeah and you could just use the second account until your first one gets resolved
That's what i had to do over at RA one time...
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Anybody know if tman got his stuff fixed yet?
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Havent chatted with him in a while. He did withdraw from a game on RPG.net, but hopefully that isn't an omen of this game.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

kenseido wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:20 am Havent chatted with him in a while. He did withdraw from a game on RPG.net, but hopefully that isn't an omen of this game.
I hope it isn't either,as i like where this game is going. I also like all the characters,especially the philosophical dynamic of Geotek's 'The System Works' -vs.- Red Death's 'The system is corrupt and needs purged' headset.It's intresting without throwing itself to far...
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Dave is pretty much my oldest characyer concept, and while I'd always get a cgance to use him again in the future, I did like where this was heading too. Best of luck to T man.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:29 am Dave is pretty much my oldest characyer concept, and while I'd always get a cgance to use him again in the future, I did like where this was heading too. Best of luck to T man.
If this doesn't work out,i'd like to give Alex a try in something else.I've always loved the Idea of Legacy characters,especially if their done right like Wally West was.I'd love to try a slightly less lethal Red Death,more of a Gray Scarecrow.....
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Cat is probably one of my absolute least offence oriented characters, I'd like to see how much potential I can get out of her and the Scene Edit option to really get that feeling of a luck-themed character. Fortunately her origin is simple enough to modify to work for other settings if worse does come to worse.
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

MacynSnow wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:19 am Anybody know if tman got his stuff fixed yet?
Unfortunately no.
kenseido wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:20 am Havent chatted with him in a while. He did withdraw from a game on RPG.net, but hopefully that isn't an omen of this game.
That was due to a couple of other, not related to this game, issues. So no worries there.

As I wrote previously, my tech issue isn't solved yet & at this time I'm officially on vacation (spent yesterday travelling to Florida & board the cruise ship today to go to the Bahamas for the rest of the week). So I will be back home very late Monday night (around midnight if everything goes well) & my Tuesday morning will be spent picking pets before going into work, thus it probably won't be until next Wednesday or Thursday that I'll post in game.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Tattooedman wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:44 pm
MacynSnow wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:19 am Anybody know if tman got his stuff fixed yet?
Unfortunately no.
That was due to a couple of other, not related to this game, issues. So no worries there.

As I wrote previously, my tech issue isn't solved yet & at this time I'm officially on vacation (spent yesterday travelling to Florida & board the cruise ship today to go to the Bahamas for the rest of the week). So I will be back home very late Monday night (around midnight if everything goes well) & my Tuesday morning will be spent picking pets before going into work, thus it probably won't be until next Wednesday or Thursday that I'll post in game.
Okay tman,we were just concerned is all...: D
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Hope everything works out with the computer/website issues.

But in the mean time, enjoy your vacation! My wife and I recently had our first REAL vacation in ten years, and I had honestly forgotten just how much of a recharge you can get from a good one.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

To Confirm, the remainder of the round... (conditions from an older post and may not still be accurate).
Rant -12 [Bruised & Stunned – Oni]
Tsalmaveth – 11 (highest Agility rank)
Magenta – 11 (Agility tied, higher Initiative base)
Geotech – 11 (Agility tied, lower Initiative base)
Rave – 6 (higher Agility) [Stunned – Snowblind]
Meda – 6 (lower Agility) [Bruised x2, Hindered & Vulnerable]
Grendel – dead last [Defenseless & Disabled]
this right?
"Something pithy this way comes."
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Tattooedman.2 wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:08 pm
Flynnarrel wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:04 pm To Confirm, the remainder of the round... (conditions from an older post and may not still be accurate).
Rant -12 [Bruised & Stunned – Oni]
Tsalmaveth – 11 (highest Agility rank)
Magenta – 11 (Agility tied, higher Initiative base)
Geotech – 11 (Agility tied, lower Initiative base)
Rave – 6 (higher Agility) [Stunned – Snowblind]
Meda – 6 (lower Agility) [Bruised x2, Hindered & Vulnerable]
Grendel – dead last [Defenseless & Disabled]
this right?
Add Dazed to Media's condition list & we're good.
Ah, so if Rant is Stunned is it Tsal's turn?
"Something pithy this way comes."
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

You know,i'm starting to feel really sorry for Medea.Even IF the Crime League wins this,she's gonna look like a Mile of Bad Road afterward.... :P
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Had all those Hero Points leftover from that initial attack, so I may as well use some of them. :P
------------
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

The one we arrived in, which just so happens to be traveling overhead.
------------