Team Cerberus (OOC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Tattooedman

Re: Team Cerberus (OOC)

Post by Tattooedman »

Tattooedman wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:39 pm Sorry for the lack anything....RL has been.....lets go with interesting these last few weeks. I plan to get things back on track in the next day or two.
They say that if you want to give the higher powers a good laugh, tell them your plans.

Needless to say things have been even more interesting; between an increase in work demands, the demands of the up coming holiday & the usual life requirements housing a family involves I've been left with little time/personal energy (mental or physical, take your pick) to run any games. Unfortunately, things are not going to ease up in the next few weeks.

I found out today that a friend of mine committed suicide this past weekend. For the 10+ years I've known her, she always struggled with depression and anxiety with a combination of medication & therapies, and in the last few months I knew she'd had some seriously huge changes in her life that were making those problems worse. I had no clue things had gotten as bad as they did, and wish I'd have been able to keep in better touch with her but things are just the way they are unfortunately. I realize I'm rambling a bit, sorry for that, but I'm still in a bit of shock over it.

That said I'm going to put the game on hold until after New Years.

I just need some time to manage my life, and the things I'm feeling at the moment. Thanks to all for being understanding.

Happy holidays to everyone, see you in the New Year.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Camus

Post by Camus »

Tough news. Nothing I can say will change anything, so I'll say: Take the time you need. This is supposed to be a palce to ease up the stress and problems of the real world, so if it turns out to be yet another chore, then leave it for a time. We'll be here, if destiny wills it.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Yeah, what Camus said. No good if running the game is more of a chore than a source of enjoyment.

I'll be happy to pick it back up when you're ready, so take your time.
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

It doesn't seem like it's been a month since I last posted, amazing how time flies as life goes on.

Unfortunately I do not have good news - I've decided to pull the plug on this game. Between the loss of players, the changes in the amount of free time I have to pursue this hobby and a few other personal factors I don't particularly want to go into detail about here things have just changed too much for me to continue on with this game.

I do apologize to everyone, I realize it took a lot of patience on your parts to wait around on me while I was struggling with things on my end only for me to end the game after so much time & effort was put in by all. All I can say is a heart felt thank you to all of you & wish you all good gaming in the future.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

It's been fun, All. I hope to continue Maggie's story somewhere else.
"Something pithy this way comes."
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Same with Frosty that was fun and id like to see more
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

I didn't even realize we'd lost players.

But I'm sure we all know you don't make this choice lightly, or that it's even the choice you necessarily want to make. If you ever do decide to reboot this, I'm plenty happy to bring Cat back.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

It was great to play Dave again after so long since I last used him, I appreciate that opportunity most of all. The game itself was very enjoyable, I had a good feel for all the interactions we had and was happy with how fast the pace was- Well, outside of the chaos of combat that was. With as many players as we had, that was bound to happen though. I hope I can play under you at some point in the future again, so I'l be on the look out! Well, so long as I hadn't gotten myself wrapped up in too many that is...
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Camus

Post by Camus »

EpicEclipse wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:16 am I didn't even realize we'd lost players.

But I'm sure we all know you don't make this choice lightly, or that it's even the choice you necessarily want to make. If you ever do decide to reboot this, I'm plenty happy to bring Cat back.
yeah me neither!
Anyways, was fun while it lasted.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ