Team Cerberus (OOC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Doctor Malsyn

Re: Team Cerberus (OOC)

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

The SUSPENSE, it is KILLING ME!
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

I'll forego rolling intelligence. enough people got the 15+ it's really not gonna help any for her to roll. xD She's not a "smart" type character anyways.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:00 am The SUSPENSE, it is KILLING ME!
Come on Doc,deep breaths man....Deep breaths....T-man'll get to it afap.Why don't i take you to The Gym and you can relax with a bout of Sambo... :D
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

MacynSnow wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:50 am
Doctor Malsyn wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:00 am The SUSPENSE, it is KILLING ME!
Come on Doc,deep breaths man....Deep breaths....T-man'll get to it afap.Why don't i take you to The Gym and you can relax with a bout of Sambo... :D
:lol: I'll give it some consideration.
------------
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

I must have missed something. I don't see where everyone is getting that we were lied to.
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

I think it is mostly that it, say, slipped the mind of our new boss to mention that AEGIS had actually fought this guy. We were told that they had been keeping tabs on him and were concerned, but not that hey had actually tried to fight him and lost. For some reason some of our team are upset about that omission (and, consequently, anything like a combat report, which might have useful details).

The rest of us already figured they weren't telling us everything, and want to take our shot.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

kenseido wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:02 pm I must have missed something. I don't see where everyone is getting that we were lied to.
It's not that "we" were lied to,just that we weren't told all the information we thought we needed.The fact that AEGIS attacked him with the intent to harm,as evidenced by the heat blaster marking all over the place as well as the fact Magneta didn't pull up any Tranq rounds means they were trying to kill him first.That shows that Bailey has information AEGIS wants to either kept quiet or under lock-n-key and the simple fact they never told us they'd already tried and failed means they chucked us out like Red Shirts in an episode of Star Trek,hoping to either capture,kill or weaken Grendel enough to do it themselves,hanging us out to dry....
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

The first guys were red shirts. We're the command crew made to perform for Q's amusement.
"Something pithy this way comes."
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

MacynSnow wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:20 pm
kenseido wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:02 pm I must have missed something. I don't see where everyone is getting that we were lied to.
It's not that "we" were lied to,just that we weren't told all the information we thought we needed.The fact that AEGIS attacked him with the intent to harm,as evidenced by the heat blaster marking all over the place as well as the fact Magneta didn't pull up any Tranq rounds means they were trying to kill him first.That shows that Bailey has information AEGIS wants to either kept quiet or under lock-n-key and the simple fact they never told us they'd already tried and failed means they chucked us out like Red Shirts in an episode of Star Trek,hoping to either capture,kill or weaken Grendel enough to do it themselves,hanging us out to dry....
yeah that's pretty well where snowys coming from. I mean for her, you want her to go take the big bad thing down sure no sweat, but at least inform her ahead of time that you tried and failed, and now her quarry is angry, possibly wounded and spoiling for a fight. It makes a difference in how you go about doing things, rather then dropping them into an active warzone and saying bad guys will be there have fun.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

In Cat's mind, it makes no difference. They still have a job to do and things will work out in the end because luck.

She tends to have her own tempo about these kinds of things. ^^
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

We waiting for something?
------------
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Yes, T-man has a lot of RL issues that pop up from time to time.
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Yeah, I've found as I get older that RL keeps me much busier than it used to. My current plan is to get something posted tonight after work. Sorry for the delay.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Just to let you know kenseido,Alex would be honestly curious as to GeoTek's reasons....
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Yeah well being brainwashed for several years and spending that time rationalizing it all is not likely to ever come up on conversation.