Team Cerberus (OOC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Doctor Malsyn

Re: Team Cerberus (OOC)

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

It's been long enough that I forgot she ever rolled such.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

I don't suppose the Eternal Sleep gas is subtle and insidious, is it? I'm sure even an animal would recognize a strange smelling gas for something to be avoided is all.
------------
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:30 pm It's been long enough that I forgot she ever rolled such.
DOC YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD,THAT'S BRILLIANT! my gas gun just so happens to have a Cumulative sleep effect.If we can hide it behind Big G,he'll eventually fail that fort sav enough to put him to sleep.We can just keep him undrr untill we get back.Who knows?It might even revert him back to normal....
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:40 pm I don't suppose the Eternal Sleep gas is subtle and insidious, is it? I'm sure even an animal would recognize a strange smelling gas for something to be avoided is all.
If it's not paired with the paralytic part it is.It works just like the sleeping gas they give you before surgery.It might take a little longer,but that's why i burnt the Hero Point(but gained it back after warning everybody about it...) :evil:
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:40 pm I don't suppose the Eternal Sleep gas is subtle and insidious, is it? I'm sure even an animal would recognize a strange smelling gas for something to be avoided is all.
Yeah, nor is it Continuous, or even Concentration so it'd have to be done every round.
Eternal Slumber-Affliction+8(Daze/Stun/Incapacitated,Fort resists:Extra-Cumulative+1,Range+1)
Not sure the rules (as described) support how you see it in your head, Macyn.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Camus

Post by Camus »

I would invest in insidious and subtle for your gas thing, otherwise Grendel will freak out.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Camus

Post by Camus »

Ignore me
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Camus

Post by Camus »

Im tempted to have Oni just go there and coup de grace the thing. But it would be against his honour.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

And you only earn Hero Points from Complication when they cause some sort of trouble for the character or the group. I'm not sure warning the group constitutes earning one.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Flynnarrel wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:49 pm And you only earn Hero Points from Complication when they cause some sort of trouble for the character or the group. I'm not sure warning the group constitutes earning one.
I'll still burn the HP regardless,i was just hoping i could pic it back up but oh well...

Also,thanks for catching that for me gang,i really appreciate it.I'm even willing to take a heavy negative to my Ranged Attacks to ensure this works,as we really don't need to fight this thing ON TOP of what T-man may have planned....
Last edited by MacynSnow on Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

I don't believe you can really earn an HP for using an HPas well either. Still, how do you picture the gas working?
------------
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:02 pm I don't believe you can really earn an HP for using an HPas well either.
You can Totally earn an HP after spending one if what you spent it for was something that wow-ed the GM. At least, I've awarded it to my players that way.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Flynnarrel wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:05 pm
Doctor Malsyn wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:02 pm I don't believe you can really earn an HP for using an HPas well either.
You can Totally earn an HP after spending one if what you spent it for was something that wow-ed the GM. At least, I've awarded it to my players that way.
*shrug nod* Alright, fair enough.
------------
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:02 pm I don't believe you can really earn an HP for using an HPas well either. Still, how do you picture the gas working?
Just because it hasn't been done yet,doesn't mean it Can't be done...

I picture the Gas a being a two-part apparatus.The fist part,Eternal Slumber,basically works like a heavy-duty sleeping gas that put's the target under the more they breath of it. The second part,Gas of the Red Death,is the one that kills them by introducing a heavy-duty Paralytic into the gas which freezes their Lungs,leading to aspfixsasion(?).Hence why i would need to have 2 gas guns,one to deliver each agent to the target(s)...
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Not my game but warning the PCs shouldn't count for a complication.

And any chance of Red Death and GeoTek being anything other that enemies just went down the drain.