Team Cerberus (OOC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
catsi563

Re: Team Cerberus (OOC)

Post by catsi563 »

Batgirl III wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 2:29 am
Camus wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 2:22 am Are we really gonna copy suicide squad so much? :P
Who’s wearing the hot pants?
Gotta be Buzz shes the only one with the legs for it :lol:
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Camus wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 2:22 am Are we really gonna copy suicide squad so much? :P
Nah,we just got a couple of good-natured flirts on the team so weird moments are bound to happen....:)

And to Alex,Jen is a much warmer kisser than that Polar Bear ever was.... :lol:
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

Flynnarrel wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:19 amWe caught his stalkery attentions first!
You owe me a new keyboard, Flynnarrel. This one has coffee all over it!

BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

I'm still giggling over the snowblower comment :lol:
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

It should be noted btw, that the chair Red Death was sitting in basically juat fell out from under him. You can react to that however you feel appropriate. ;)
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

I got that it was sinking, not that it was gone entirely. My bad.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

First off, love what's been posted. Good stuff showing everyone's personalities.

Secondly, RL has been busy so I'm planning on getting a GM post done tonight after work. Sorry for the delay.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Tattooedman wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 2:37 pm First off, love what's been posted. Good stuff showing everyone's personalities.

Secondly, RL has been busy so I'm planning on getting a GM post done tonight after work. Sorry for the delay.
Your cool T-man.Establishing Group pecking order& inter-personal dynamics is always a fun rp experience..... :D
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

I am getting over whatever plague it was I had. Cat would mostly just be watching as this is the most entertainment she's had since she was brought into Blackstone.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

EpicEclipse wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 4:48 pm I am getting over whatever plague it was I had. Cat would mostly just be watching as this is the most entertainment she's had since she was brought into Blackstone.
Hope you get better epic.I'd blame the plague on Dr.Evile,but he's not in the area right now.... :D
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Yep,back to everything being awkward..... :)
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Immunity pill? I'm not seeing that on Red's sheet anywhere, what's it do or for?
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

It could be something off Inventor.

Immunity 1 (Red gas), Affects Others, Continuous - or something like that. Wouldn't be a huge DC in any case, but the question would be if it was acceptable for him to simply have one handy to hand out rather than having to spend the time to whip one up.

Also, if it wasn't clear, Cat pulled the trigger a few times on a loaded gun though it didn't fire.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

EpicEclipse wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 8:17 pm It could be something off Inventor.

Immunity 1 (Red gas), Affects Others, Continuous - or something like that. Wouldn't be a huge DC in any case, but the question would be if it was acceptable for him to simply have one handy to hand out rather than having to spend the time to whip one up.

Also, if it wasn't clear, Cat pulled the trigger a few times on a loaded gun though it didn't fire.
You got it in one Epic.If i read the Inventing rules right,creating the above-mentioned would only be a DC of 11 for both construction and design.With my Technology of 6 and my Intelligence of 2(i think my Expertise: Chemistry would give me a bonus,i'd think.....),that's an 8 total.I could take a 10 and be done in half a scene...

As for Cat's gun bit,Alex wouldn't even flinch as he was originally a heavy gang-banger....
Camus

Post by Camus »

Mahoo de gozaru ka: is that magic?
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ