Team Cerberus (OOC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Flynnarrel

Re: Team Cerberus (OOC)

Post by Flynnarrel »

MacynSnow wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:46 am Oni only has about 100 or so years on her,perfectly dateable age for the two......:D
half age plus or minus 7. It works.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

MacynSnow wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:46 am As an aside,i've figured out the group "theme song" : Dangerous by Royal Deluxe,you might recognize it as the end song for The Magnificent Seven remake they did staring Denzel & Chris Pratt
I approve.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:06 am Well, calling her the "oldest convict" in the vehicle is a little bit debatable with Oni around... ;)
I meant it more as "the one who has been in jail the longest" rather than "the oldest one present".
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Flynn, you're killing me with the "thoughts" of Magenta's other personality. Good stuff.
Last edited by Tattooedman on Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Camus

Post by Camus »

Tattooedman wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:02 pm Flynn, you're killing me with the "thiughts" of Magenta's other personality. Good stuff.
Agreed, Im just at the edge of my seat waiting for her to go completely bananas and start killing people with a smile a la joker.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Whoa, I didnt even noticed those. Well done.
------------
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

I totally missed those! They’re fantastic.

(They just don’t show up well on the iPhone.)
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Yeah,it's an awesome tic of the character that she notices apperances first then names.It also shows how bad the brainwashing is,since name recognition is a higher brain function(i think)....
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Tattooedman wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:02 pm Flynn, you're killing me with the "thoughts" of Magenta's other personality. Good stuff.
Teehee, thanks guys. Just a bit of fun. The font size changes with how prevalent 'Violet' is to the surface. It's teeny tiny right now since her treatment was recent (it'll be neat to see how T-man handles Maggie's regularly required TMS sessions).
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

MacynSnow wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:31 pm Yeah,it's an awesome tic of the character that she notices apperances first then names.It also shows how bad the brainwashing is,since name recognition is a higher brain function(i think)....
My degree is in Psychology. I try to pull that knowledge into my writing of this character.
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

I didn't even notice them until they were mentioned.

There is a moment in Bravely Default (A Nintendo 3ds game for anyone unaware) where you reach a certain point of the game and the title screen actually starts to change after a second to give you a secret and chilling warning regarding the plot. You can easily miss it if you're not looking and just keep hitting the button to load in your game, but it gives you goosebumps as soon as you realize it's there.

This made me think of that.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

I've used this trick a few times before on the ATT site. One time it wasn't discovered until months had passed then the other PCs went back and saw I'd done it since nearly the beginning of the game. Minds Blown.

T-Man is sharp and especially wise to my tomfoolery.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

While not quite at the level of a mind-blow as it would've been months down the line, this was still a neat surprise and something we'll all be looking for in the future. By the way- Do you think we're about finished with the helicopter scene? It seems with Curare getting ball gagged and everyone else fairly cowed, there's not much left for us to post.

Edit: Okay, I just couldn't help myself. Dave would absolutely use this as a chance to get back at them in his own way.
------------
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Wow. Nathan is not going to be getting along with anyone...
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Flynnarrel wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:54 pm I've used this trick a few times before on the ATT site. One time it wasn't discovered until months had passed then the other PCs went back and saw I'd done it since nearly the beginning of the game. Minds Blown.

T-Man is sharp and especially wise to my tomfoolery.
In all honesty I hadn't noticed it until last night when I quoted a post of yours & was really confused for a second & went back to look closely at the post. Then I went back through all her others posts.

Matter of fact, take an HP for it. As it is a really cool way of showing her split personality.