Team Cerberus (OOC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
MacynSnow

Re: Team Cerberus (OOC)

Post by MacynSnow »

kenseido wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:56 pm "Science" doesn't let you get around the rules and gain advantages you didn't buy.
True,that's why i said it'd be up to T-man.It could also be considered a Hazard for both groups(at least those that didn't take my Vitamin pill or have work-arounds.),so there's that as well...
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:06 pm Gonna have to concede there- Unless it's specifically part of the power, it's likely just assumed that the gas dissipates really quickly when exposed to air.
Yeah,that's true enough...Ignore my earlier comments then...
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Just a heads up to everyone - I can't currently access EotM on my laptop, & am currently using my phone. So until I can sort that out I'm afraid everything is on hold.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Tattooedman wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:44 am Just a heads up to everyone - I can't currently access EotM on my laptop, & am currently using my phone. So until I can sort that out I'm afraid everything is on hold.
Your fine,we're just waiting for results anyway.If you've had heavy rains&T-storms in your area lately,something might be up with relays.Is it the ONLY place you can't get on?
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

MacynSnow wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:48 am
Tattooedman wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:44 am Just a heads up to everyone - I can't currently access EotM on my laptop, & am currently using my phone. So until I can sort that out I'm afraid everything is on hold.
Your fine,we're just waiting for results anyway.If you've had heavy rains&T-storms in your area lately,something might be up with relays.Is it the ONLY place you can't get on?
It's more an issue with this site.

My wife decided to do a system clean up on the laptop which cleared all the auto signon stuff I use, but for some reason the site says my password is wrong & that the email I'm putting in isn't correct, even though I am positive it is.

I've already contacted Aries about it & am waiting to hear back from him.
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Hope it gets resolved without too many headaches. :) We'll just be here chillin'
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

Tattooedman wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:52 am I've already contacted Aries about it & am waiting to hear back from him.
You might have better luck if you contacted Ares. ;)
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Batgirl III wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:06 am
Tattooedman wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:52 am I've already contacted Aries about it & am waiting to hear back from him.
*points to old crone from Princess Bride...*
Don't make me bring her out on this one too BG.... :D
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Batgirl III wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:06 am
Spell check is not my friend.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Everything working out for you tman?
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Not really.

Haven't been able to make any headway in logging onto here with my laptop. Part of the problem is that I'm getting ready for a family vacation that starts next week (so yeah, no internet on a cruise ship).

At this point I'm considering simply making a new account and moving on.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Tattooedman wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:05 am Not really.

Haven't been able to make any headway in logging onto here with my laptop. Part of the problem is that I'm getting ready for a family vacation that starts next week (so yeah, no internet on a cruise ship).

I had a similar problem one time,so i just re-registered and used a different acess code...
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

MacynSnow wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:39 pm

I had a similar problem one time,so i just re-registered and used a different acess code...
Which is what I think I'm going to have to do....not looking forward to re-posting all my setting stuff...... :roll:
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Tattooedman wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:23 pm
MacynSnow wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:39 pm

Which is what I think I'm going to have to do....not looking forward to re-posting all my setting stuff...... :roll:
What you COULD do is "reply" to your own stuff and let everybody know it's still You.We call you Tman all the time,so that could be your Acess Name,just send you GM's a PM to give them a head's up....This is called 'Cheating' btw,and your welcome. :D
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Yeah and you could just use the second account until your first one gets resolved