Team Cerberus (OOC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Flynnarrel

Re: Team Cerberus (OOC)

Post by Flynnarrel »

Holy Carp!

I did not expect such support for maggie’s Idea.

I’m... touched.
"Something pithy this way comes."
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

It is a little risky but

1. Nathan is tired of Red Death's ridiculous behavior.
and
2. Nathan assumes she understands the risk and wants to try anyway.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Dang, when you reroll, you really reroll.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Wait until you see me reroll a 1 and get a 20.

Twice.

In a row.

I think my record was like 3 1's in a row (in two different games) followed by a 19 and 2 20's.
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Flynnarrel wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:12 pm Holy Carp!

I did not expect such support for maggie’s Idea.

I’m... touched.
Not support so much as there's nothing Cat can do about it since her player was sleeping when you went ahead with it. :lol:

Also, nothing Cat could realistically do to stop her anyways. She's just bracing and preparing for the worse. Though, to be fair, Cat's a manipulator, so understands the value in attempting to talk before violence as well as anyone. (Of course Maggie wouldn't consider what she's doing manipulative, Cat absolutely would file it under that category, all things considered.)
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

In snowys case its just pure pragmatism Snowys also a manipulator by nature though not as overt. So if Maggie can talk him down and save them all the effort more power to her, if things go sideways then let the fun begin.

side note added an initiative roll to snowy as well in case.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

catsi563 wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:46 pm In snowys case its just pure pragmatism Snowys also a manipulator by nature though not as overt. So if Maggie can talk him down and save them all the effort more power to her, if things go sideways then let the fun begin.

Cat and Snowy seem like they'd be good friends and partners for manipulation schemes :P
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

EpicEclipse wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:57 pm
catsi563 wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:46 pm In snowys case its just pure pragmatism Snowys also a manipulator by nature though not as overt. So if Maggie can talk him down and save them all the effort more power to her, if things go sideways then let the fun begin.

Cat and Snowy seem like they'd be good friends and partners for manipulation schemes :P
Gawd the scenario practically writes itself ;) :lol:
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Catsi stories
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

catsi563 wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:13 am

I could picture you 2 being the Thelma&Louise of this group....But you can't use my car to jump off a cliff with,gorram it!
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

MacynSnow wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:04 pm
catsi563 wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:13 am

I could picture you 2 being the Thelma&Louise of this group....But you can't use my car to jump off a cliff with,gorram it!
*car flys off ice ramp over canyon*

*car lands on ice ramp on otherside by sheer luck landing just right and speeds off into horizon*

Catsi stories
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Any results from Buzzbomb's perimeter check? Or is that still in process?

Also FYI, I am traveling from 6/23 to 6/30- I should have access, but my actual schedule will be rather unpredictable.
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

pathfinderq1 wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:44 am Any results from Buzzbomb's perimeter check? Or is that still in process?
Still in progress.
Also FYI, I am traveling from 6/23 to 6/30- I should have access, but my actual schedule will be rather unpredictable.
I'll keep that in mind, thanks for the heads up.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Not to delay us with Maggie's Mr. Roger's impersonation too much longer, depending on how/if he reacts to the words and trying to see how much of the original thought patterns are there she might reluctantly agree that only violence will subdue the savage super and people can thus show off their awesome combat capabilities.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Flynnarrel wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:58 pm Not to delay us with Maggie's Mr. Roger's impersonation too much longer, depending on how/if he reacts to the words and trying to see how much of the original thought patterns are there she might reluctantly agree that only violence will subdue the savage super and people can thus show off their awesome combat capabilities.
Your fine,as it fits with Maggie's 'Nice Girl' Personality to try non-violence first.Besides,if i know T-man,he has something else up his sleeve just incase her plan works.We're not the ONLY one's after Grendel,after all.... :evil:
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Yeah, that's the thing, her plan to 'bring him in peacefully' is not a sound one. Even if she gets him to follow her somewhere, we don't have a transport and Grendal would likely balk at getting into an Aegis helicopter. Her idea was ill-conceived from the start! (this comes from the person who ill-conceived it.) :)