Firefly (M&M3E)- OOC

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Corrigon

Re: Firefly (M&M3E)- OOC

Post by Corrigon »

Dr gateu arranged for my ticket so presumably it will be a better seat. did anybody answer my question if anybody was hurt?
ZenGypsy

Post by ZenGypsy »

Missed that Corrigan, I'll reply to that as well after work. Sorry!
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

From the quick replies, sounds like everybody but the Doctors will be in the sardines. To keep things flowing, I'll come up with a reason to have them back there as well. Perhaps the government really wants him here but only at cut rates. Typical.
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
Corrigon

Post by Corrigon »

well, he and the alliance are not exactly friendly
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

I've been playing with the idea of what Alliance troops would look like out this far and away from the civilized Core. Would they go native or would they try even harder to be uptight jerks since they are the only bastion of civilization out this far? What are the chances of local troops being here instead of the Alliance?
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Flynn, Google doesn't seem to like the phrase guhn tah duh as Chinese and keeps suggesting Portuguese (and suggesting that it may have a spelling error). Am I missing some characters in there?
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

No, I went with the phonetic instead of trying to put the special characters. My Firefly RPG book has that phrase translating to 'gorram'.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Spectrum wrote:I've been playing with the idea of what Alliance troops would look like out this far and away from the civilized Core. Would they go native or would they try even harder to be uptight jerks since they are the only bastion of civilization out this far? What are the chances of local troops being here instead of the Alliance?
To my knowledge, there's no such thing as non-Alliance 'troops'. They wouldn't permit anyone else having a regimented, disciplined army. They might be a band of mercenary hired guns, but it's unlikely they'd be travelling in 'troop' formation.
"Something pithy this way comes."
ZenGypsy

Post by ZenGypsy »

As posted in another thread, work, family & holiday prep have me running pretty hectic lately, but I will respond to Corrigan's recognition of Takashi when I get home tonight ... after work, family stuff, and holiday prep ... Ugggh!
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Grumble and growl, spitting nails, swearing and cursing... another 14 hr day between leaving for work and finally getting home.

This weekend, I swear, this weekend. One way or another.
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Atreju- what was your question again?
Atreju

Post by Atreju »

Would I need to roll Insight 4 (+7), Investigation 6 (+8), Perception 2 (+5), Persuasion 4 (+7), for anything I did on my last post? I didn't think I had to for noticing Alliance since you brought that up? I also saw in the rules that it mentions sometimes the GM rolls some of that stuff,... wasn't sure if I needed to roll on anything, just trying to keep the story going.
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Fair warning, coherence and consciousness is questionable today.
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Tracy- anything you want to be doing in the next few rounds of post? Working, working, more working....
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Would be nice if there was somethig to do, yes. Perhaps a problem crops up near the others and she needs to come fix it herself? Might give me a chance to interact with the others too.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."