New Vindicators Academy of Europe #29: The Son of Man (M&M 2E - IC)
Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:10 pm
- NVEA #1: Vienna Game - New students arrive at the school and participate in the Sophomore Blitz.
- NVEA #2: Windmill - When Captain Ronald Nelson takes hostages in Kaiserslautern, and the New Vindicators discover that things are not as they seem.
- NVEA #3: Skittles - Enter Vicente DeGallow, one of the New Vindicators' older brother, who keeps some very dangerous company...
- NVEA #4: Zwischenzug - As the art class field trip is interrupted by Iconoclast, Therianthrope and Tantivy move to liberate Basilisk from the school, and a life is lost.
- NVEA #5: Kibitz - Reeling from the death of one of their own, a therapist is brought in to talk to the New Vindicators.
- NVEA #6: Patzer's Game - While a handful of students are sent to Australia to recruit a new Neo-Sapien, one of their classmates does the unthinkable, and pulls the trigger.
- NVAE #7: X-Ray - The school has suffered another death, and one of the New Vindicators is determined to solve the mystery of her murder. Meanwhile, Therianthrope goes after one of the students, and her parents...
- NVAE #8: Zugzwang - While several students testify in the trial of Captain Nelson, their classmates crisscross the globe, recruiting several new students.
- NVAE #9: Check - The school dance is interrupted when the students journey into the psyche of one of their classmates.
- NVAE #10: Checkmate - When Laputa attacks Vienna, the Vindicators and the New Vindicators rally to bring the terrorists' machinations to an end.
- NVAE #11: Grieve - In the aftermath of Laputa's attack, the New Vindicators struggle to put the pieces of their lives back together.
- NVAE #12: Sing - En route to London, the New Vindicators meet Elemenoh P. Quarez, and their lives turn into a musical.
- NVAE #13: Explode - Five months after Laputa's attack, Ironside strikes Vienna. While their classmates put him down, one group of New Vindicators is whisked away to another dimension.
- NVAE #14: Fly - As the New Vindicators work to rescue a girl who can't land, their dimension-hopping classmates tussle with a familiar foe high above Hofburg Palace.
- NVAE #15: Deport - As Lex and Violet run into the Albanian mafia, the exiled New Vindicators' time in Oubliette-1127 comes to an end.
- NVAE #16: Live - Following Rembrandt's disappearance, the Faustian Society believes that Martin has double-crossed them and decide to take matters into their own hands. When they make a wild grab to capture Tallemaja, the desperate enchantress makes a daring move, and one hero will be forced to make a decision whose effects will be felt forever.
- NVAE #17: Distract - Nine mercenaries. Seven simultaneous attacks. One major distraction. As the Vindicators, the New Vindicators, and the Volunteers scramble to save Vienna, one life hangs in the balance, and help comes from some unexpected sources...
- NVAE #18: Decompress - Following the attacks on Vienna, the New Vindicators take stock of where they now stand.
- NVAE #19: The $64,000 Question - While Lex, Martin, and the others settle into their new lives at the Tokyo school, their friends at the NVAE investigate a missing plane and leave to recruit a new school physician...
NVAE #20: Love Connection - When the Drifter returns, needing the New Vindicators to save another world from the mysterious Armada, Jack's friendship with Ellen changes, while Astrid comes to terms with how Kas sees her. Meanwhile, back at home, Kas fights off the advances of Ji-won and Agnes while Lex and Martin head to China...
NVAE #21: Double Dare - For weeks, someone has been waging war with a multinational petroleum conglomerate. When cameras capture his face, one of the New Vindicators' allegiance will be called into question...
- NVAE #22: You Bet Your Life - As Greystone infiltrates Pandora, the New Vindicators uncover an alliance that threatens the existence of one of their classmates...
- NVAE #23: I've Got a Secret - In London, a vigilante moves to fill the void left in the wake of Paladin's disappearance. Acting as judge, jury, and executioner, the New Vindicators uncover a connection between this new hero, MI18, and one of their own...
- NVAE #24: Press Your Luck - As the Armada arrives, the New Vindicators gain some unexpected allies...
- NVAE #25: Jeopardy! - Things go from bad to worse as the New Vindicators work to stop the Armada and save the multiverse from certain destruction.
- NVAE #26: The Persistence of Memory - As a new year begins at the New Vindicators Academy of Europe, our heroes must deal with their most dangerous opponents yet: new students.
- NVAE #27: The Anatomy Lesson of Dr. Nicolaes Tulp - Three killers with different M.O.s are on the loose and it's up to the New Vindicators to stop them.
- NVAE #28: The Garden of Earthly Delights - Love is in the air... and also the water.
- NVAE #29: The Son of Man - Everything you ever wanted to know about Martin.
- NVAE #30: Allegory of Prudence - When an old enemy of Jack's resurfaces, it's up to the New Vindicators to put a stop to him.
- NVAE #31: The Astronomer - A ghost from Headmaster Newton's past arrives at the school.
- NVAE #32: The Blue Boy - When one of the teachers is threatened, the students will have to band together to save a life.
- NVAE #33: Whaam! - Say goodbye to strife!
- NVAE #34: The Scream - The strife returns!
- NVAE #35: Massacre of the Innocents - The New Vindicators face off against a man named McKinnon...