New Vindicators Academy of Europe #30: Allegory of Prudence (M&M 2E - IC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Tattooedman

Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #28: The Garden of Earthly Delights (M&M 2E - IC)

Post by Tattooedman »

Greystone:
[Jack Rexroth]
HP: 5
J.R. shook his head. “Dad seems content to train with me, but any time I try to get to know him as a person, he brushes it off.

Jack nodded his head. "Vlad is slow to trust, give him time. It's a lot to take in."
"Mom, I don’t know. It doesn’t seem like she’s comfortable with me being around. You didn’t see how she looked at me when I picked you both up at the airport.”
"You kept calling her Mom, when I know she told you she wasn't comfortable with that. Call her by her name, it'll go a long ways to making her relax."
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Michuru

Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #28: The Garden of Earthly Delights (M&M 2E - IC)

Post by Michuru »

NVAE, MAIN QUAD (Lex; NPCs: Kirstie, Steven)
Electricity passed through Steven’s body and caused him to drop to the ground.

From the loudspeakers stationed around the yard, Violet’s voice rang out: “Paging Doctor Bacon. Doctor Bacon to the headmaster’s office.”
That is an impossible save for Steven, so I’m just going to go ahead and presume he gets the worst possible roll for this.
NVAE, BOYS’ DORM (Jack; NPCs: J.R.)
J.R. looked at Jack with a hint of suspicion in his eyes. “Let’s say you could go to some world where your mom was still alive, but she’s younger. She hasn’t married your old man; she hasn’t had you. Are you telling me you could just call her by her first name? That you wouldn’t be excited to see her again?”

From the hall, they heard Violet’s voice come across the intercoms: “Paging Doctor Bacon. Doctor Bacon to the headmaster’s office.”

NVAE, GIRLS’ DORM (Martin; NPCs: Tatjana)
Martin made his way through the ground. As he peeked up, he watched as Lex brought down his younger brother.

NVAE, CAFETERIA (Tamati; NPCs: Robyn, Shelby)
“You had me ‘til you mentioned the Frenchman,” Tamati replied with a smile. “Then why are you here at the school? I get the feeling you have less interest in school than I do, and—oh, yeah—have you given anyone else that magic potion?”

Robyn grinned slyly. “Today, I’m wearing my marriage counselor hat, but seriously: do you want me to fix this issue with your parents?”

Shelby looked to Tamati dumbfounded. She shook her head—casting off whatever was holding her back—and opened her mouth to answer Robyn, only to be cutoff by Violet’s voice coming out of the loudspeakers in the refectory. “Paging Doctor Bacon. Doctor Bacon to the headmaster’s office.”

NVAE, MAIN OFFICE (Dennis and Violet; NPCs: Dwight Kowalski, Lillian Murphy, Roger Murphy, Isaac Newton)
As Violet darted off for the intercom, Otso and Beatrice slipped into the hall. Oblivious to their approach, Newton flashed Dennis a serious look. “You need to talk to Robyn? Then it’s safe to presume that the Murphys are the victims of a magical attack? Has anyone else been effected yet?”

Before Dennis could answer, Violet’s voice was broadcast throughout the halls, paging the doctor to the main level. When the broadcast ended, Beatrice spoke up. “Ze only magical attack ‘as been Dennis attacking me in my dorm room,” she spat.
I think it is very safe to say Violet knows about the Avalon Academy: she was part of the group that went to meet Kenny so that they could rescue Will from Row 64. I feel like Lex might have had to explain why they were busting the man out of a secret jail and how he ended up there in the first place.
Love Potion Victims
  • Roger Murphy > Stephanie Yavorshak
  • Lilian Murphy > Isaac Newton
  • Steven Murphy > Kirstie Arnett
  • Royce Brown > Patrick Brown
NVAE Setting - VP: 5
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Greystone:
[Jack Rexroth]
HP: 5
J.R. looked at Jack with a hint of suspicion in his eyes. “Let’s say you could go to some world where your mom was still alive, but she’s younger. She hasn’t married your old man; she hasn’t had you. Are you telling me you could just call her by her first name? That you wouldn’t be excited to see her again?”
"Hell no." Jack answered honestly. "That said if she, or the guy she was dating, told me that my calling her Mom made her uncomfortable I'd try to make it easier for her to be able to get to know her."
From the hall, they heard Violet’s voice come across the intercoms: “Paging Doctor Bacon. Doctor Bacon to the headmaster’s office.”
Jack's head turned towards the door at the sound of Violet's voice. That didn't sound good. "We good for now? Cause that sounds like something I ought to look into."
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
EnigmaticOne

Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #25 - Jeopardy! (M&M 2E - IC)

Post by EnigmaticOne »

Imago
HP: 3

And thus began the dropping, not of the other shoe, nay, it was not merely steel toed but completely steel booted. "There was no attack, magical or otherwise. I am more than willing to discuss what did happen, but right now this problem needs fixing."

And so he went over to the intercom to take his turn from Violet. "Robyn. Headmaster's office. Now."
Games
Imago in New Vindicators Academy of Europe
Arkrite

Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #27: The Anatomy Lesson of Dr. Nicolaes Tulp (M&M 2E - IC)

Post by Arkrite »

Alex "Current" Murphy
HP: 1 CND: Normal

Growling, Lex shoved his brother over onto his stomach, pulled his arms behind him. Pulling the electical cable he normally used for healing himself from his jacket he tied it quickly around his brother's elbows. It wouldn't really hold for long, but it would make punching really damn hard.

"Come on and give me a hand, please?" He asked Kirstie, "I'd just leave him here, but... I'm pretty sure I know what would happen to him if we left him here."
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Martin phases up through the floor by Kirstie and Lex. He looks to the nearest intercom, "I zink I am needed in ze 'Eadmaster's Office but I was going to ask eef I could be of assistance wiz your brozer?" He asks Lex.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

Tamati "Taheka" Stevens
HP: 1
Condition: Normal

Wondering about what Shelby's answer would be Tamati looked curiously at over to Shelby and Robin when Violets voice came over the intercom requesting Doctor Bacon to go to the Headmasters office.

"Weird, why is Violet using the intercom? Shouldn't it be the secretary or a teacher."
Imago wrote: And so he went over to the intercom to take his turn from Violet. "Robyn. Headmaster's office. Now."
"Umm Robyn you haven't given your potion to anyone else?" Tamati asked with a sinking feeling as another students voice came over the intercom.
Shock

Post by Shock »

Violet Lear

Violet glared at Dennis. Bea's accusation finally got her interested in the situation. "So what were you doing in her room? Uninvited I'd imagine."
Michuru

Post by Michuru »

NVAE, CAFETERIA (Tamati; NPCs: Robyn, Shelby)
“Robyn. Headmaster’s office. Now.”

Robyn’s eyes narrowed at the sound of Dennis’ voice following Violet’s. “Oh, how cute. Someone thinks they can order me around.” Robyn faded from sight. Shelby looked behind her—feeling something invisible brush past her.

NVAE, MAIN OFFICE (Dennis, Otso, Violet; NPCs: Beatrice, Dwight Kowalski, Lillian Murphy, Roger Murphy, Isaac Newton)
“There was no attack—magical, or otherwise. I am more than willing to discuss what did happen, but right not, this problem needs fixing.”

As he began to make his way to the secretary’s office, he could hear Beatrice: “Zere was an attack. Dennis disguised ‘imself to enter my room and barred ze door. ‘E would not let me leave until I answered ‘is questions ze way ‘e wanted zem answered.”

NVAE, MAIN QUAD (Jack, Lex, Martin; NPCs: Kirstie, Steven)
As Kirstie grabbed Steven’s ankles, Martin emerged from the earth, evoking a scream from the blonde. Jack watched as Kirstie dropped the sophomore’s ankles, leaving Lex holding his brother’s wrists.

Jack looked them all over: the single drop of blood he had come to know as a sign for Neo-Sapiens hung over Lex and Kirstie’s heads; a beaker was suspended over Martin’s head—a symbol he had only ever seen over Anne Newton and Ganze.

There was no symbol above Steven Murphy. Jack’s countryman was a normal, ordinary human with no abilities of his own. Were it not for Ms. Grave’s daughter, he would have been the only human student at the school.

Jack also read their emotions. He saw the auras around Lex and Martin. He saw hue around Kirstie and knew it to mean that she was anxious and confused.

Other students were trickling out of the dorms—no doubt drawn out of their rooms by Violet’s curious broadcast. Across the quad, Jack watched as Pirjo shuffled out. She had the same blood drop as the other Neo-Sapiens, but there was a black aura around her. Worse, he could see a faint glow over her heart. That glow only appeared over injuries—when someone was cut or sporting a broken bone…

Something was wrong with Pirjo’s heart.
Love Potion Victims
  • Roger Murphy > Stephanie Yavorshak
  • Lilian Murphy > Isaac Newton
  • Steven Murphy > Kirstie Arnett
  • Royce Brown > Patrick Brown
NVAE Setting - VP: 5
Arkrite

Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #27: The Anatomy Lesson of Dr. Nicolaes Tulp (M&M 2E - IC)

Post by Arkrite »

Alex "Current" Murphy
HP: 1 CND: Normal

Due to his rather bizzare lifestyle, and extended time spent with Martin, the sudden appearance of the frenchman didn't scare him, only startled him slightly.
Kirstie suddenly dropping his brother's feet didn't scare him, it just threw him off balance and nearly sent him collapsing ontop of his brother before he managed to brace himself.

No the thing that scared him was Kirstie screaming. That sent his heart rate flying, and nearly resulted him dropping Steve a second time even though he knew the source of her scream.

"Madre de dios," He sighed taking a second to calm back down, "Hey, Martin. Ya know, you keep popping up like that and somebody's going to put a bell on you."

He glances at Steve, "Anyways thanks for the offer, but I'm not sure you should get anywhere near him 'till we figure out what's wrong. Somebody's messing with my family right now, sounds like they're all crazy in love with somebody, emphasis on crazy. Steve decided to kill me to win Kirstie's heart."

"Not sure who, how or why. Best guess is Kirstie's aunt, 'cepting that makes no sense since her MO is making people hate each other, not love each other,"
He grunted as he continued trying to move Steve towards the office, "All I know is when I get my hands on the person responsible..."
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Arkrite wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:47 pm "Hey, Martin. Ya know, you keep popping up like that and somebody's going to put a bell on you."
"It would slip off." Martin volunteers unhelpfully.
He glances at Steve, "Anyways thanks for the offer, but I'm not sure you should get anywhere near him 'till we figure out what's wrong. Somebody's messing with my family right now, sounds like they're all crazy in love with somebody, emphasis on crazy. Steve decided to kill me to win Kirstie's heart."
"And You fear ze compulsion to be... contagious zrough contact." Martin asks dubiously. But then again, they've seen weirder. Martin just nods. Though he does inhale to get Stephen's scent and check for magic. This being the work of an Enchanter infiltrating the school is not out of the question either.
Martin doesn't have to get that close to get a good scent sample. He can detect magic off of Stephen or anyone in the area.
"Not sure who, how or why. Best guess is Kirstie's aunt, 'cepting that makes no sense since her MO is making people hate each other, not love each other," He grunted as he continued trying to move Steve towards the office, "All I know is when I get my hands on the person responsible..."
"Zreat of imminent violence noted. Well, eef zere is nozing I can 'elp wiz 'ere I will proceed to ze 'Eadmaster's office. But I will text ze last number I 'ad for Emily Adler. 'Er psychic abilities 'ave come in 'andy for ze purging of such before." Martin says, pulling out his phone.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Shock

Post by Shock »

Violet Lear

"Better start explaining, Dennis." Violet gave the boy a pointed stare. "You're going to want your story straight before Otso gets here." Then she noticed Beatrice's boyfriend's arrival and smirked. "Whoops, too late."
McGuffin

Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #26 - The Persistence of Memory (M&M 2E - IC)

Post by McGuffin »

Ursa
HP: 4
Cnd: Not Fine

Otso stared daggers at Dennis, the Swiss youth's attempt to sidestep the subject not sitting well with him. "He used his illusions to trick his way into Bea's room, then barred the door and refused to leave until she explained to him how she learned her magic. He claimed the headmaster knew about his and Martin's 'investigation'." He spat out the last word in anger.
Otso Karell/Ursa, student at the New Vindicators Academy Europe.
Kriv of Clan Myastan, Dragonborn Noble Paladin in On the Road.
EnigmaticOne

Post by EnigmaticOne »

Imago
HP: 3

"An exaggeration at most. It's not as if the Headmaster doesn't know who Robyn is or on whose behalf she came here for. I don't know if the Aurelius specified the 'why' but it's not unreasonable."
Games
Imago in New Vindicators Academy of Europe
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

Tamati "Taheka" Stevens
Condition: Normal

"Teleport or turned invisible?" Tamati wonders out loud, Robyn is full of surprises today.

Getting up from his eat Tamati asked Shelby "Looks like the headmasters office is where it is all happening. Do you wanna to take a gander?"