New Vindicators Academy of Europe #30: Allegory of Prudence (M&M 2E - IC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Arkrite

New Vindicators Academy of Europe #27: The Anatomy Lesson of Dr. Nicolaes Tulp (M&M 2E - IC)

Post by Arkrite »

Alex "Current" Murphy
HP: 1 CND: Normal

"Mmmm-hmmm," Lex smiles knowingly.

"I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be interested in the classes I'm taking though," He grins, "You'd be hella bored."
Shock

Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #27: The Anatomy Less of Dr. Nicolaes Tulp (M&M 2E - IC)

Post by Shock »

Violet Lear
HP: 1

[After the Blitz]

Violet couldn't help but get dragged away by Rose's Mean Girls impression. "I'll text you later Herta." She was sure it was about Herta's meeting with her father and hated waiting to hear what she'd found out. But she wasn't ready to involve Rose or the others yet so she kept quiet.

[In Class]

Violet shrugged. "Honestly, I was expecting worse after what happened at the last Blitz. You know they made them fight each other on their first day?" Which wouldn't have been too bad as far as she was concerned except for the first day part. She wondered why Shelby seemed so keen on a double date but had more immediate problems.

"Hands off, clot." She turned in her seat to face the offender, pulling her hair from his grasp. "Ain't you ever been taught manners?"
Gilliam

Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #27: The Anatomy Lesson of Dr. Nicolaes Tulp (M&M 2E - IC)

Post by Gilliam »

Tamati "Taheka" Stevens
Condition: Normal

"Ka pai it is all settled then so what sort of wrestling are we going to learn?" Tamati asked not really noticing the older boy calling him "Water Boy".
Flynnarrel

Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #27: The Anatomy Lesson of Dr. Nicolaes Tulp (M&M 2E - IC)

Post by Flynnarrel »

Martin shrugged. Gender didn't mean as much when you could mold your body into different shapes. It didn't change his preference, he still carried that bias. He just didn't think Mickie should be excluded because of it. Martin will only shrug when it came his turn to evince a preference for wrestling a female.

Martin would look for an opportunity to speak with Jack. Perhaps during a match.
"Something pithy this way comes."
McGuffin

Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #26 - The Persistence of Memory (M&M 2E - IC)

Post by McGuffin »

Ursa
Cnd: Fine

[After the Blitz]

Otso listened a little uncertainly to Beatrice. It had seemed like there had been more to it before but he didn't want to press the issue. He was afraid of pushing her away.

His worry melted away into a smile at her question. "I'd never be apart from you ever again if I could."
Otso Karell/Ursa, student at the New Vindicators Academy Europe.
Kriv of Clan Myastan, Dragonborn Noble Paladin in On the Road.
EnigmaticOne

Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #25 - Jeopardy! (M&M 2E - IC)

Post by EnigmaticOne »

Imago
HP: 3

Dennis delivered Robyn a rather stunned look. "Is that description literal, figurative or both?"
Games
Imago in New Vindicators Academy of Europe
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Greystone:
[Jack Rexroth]
HP: 2

~After the Blitz~

Jack led Ellen to where everyone else was gathering to congratulate those that had earned it; he talked with both Dennis and Violet for a few minutes, as they were the only ones he knew at all who had been part of the Blitz. He was impressed with how they’d done, but wasn’t very surprised with their ranking given how well they’d handled themselves in other fights in the past.

After that he spoke with Beatrice and Otso, questioning her about where she learned magic and carefully listening to her answer. He wasn’t entirely sold on it, but he didn’t press since she seemed so uncomfortable answering.

I’m assuming that Beatrice would give Jack the same answer she did Otso.
~Gym Class~

Jack hadn’t said much when the “issue” with Mickie came up. In his opinion she had just as much right to be there as any of the guys were, so since she was fine with it so was he. Hell he wondered if he’d not end up being the one to mix it up with her since she might want to use her powers and he was pretty sure he was the only one who could give her a decent challenge physically.

He was surprised when the rest of the class more or less shared his thought on the matter.

“I got no problems with her mixing it up with us as long as she don’t go crying about us playing to rough once we get going.”
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

“I got no problems with her mixing it up with us as long as she don’t go crying about us playing to rough once we get going.”
"Or 'urts us beyond ze 'ealing abilities afforded to us..." Martin adds quickly. It's hard to tell if he's joking.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

Tamati "Taheka" Stevens
Condition: Normal

"Maate " was all Tamati could say when Jack suggested Mickie might be a weepy girl, from what he had seen she was anything but.
Michuru

Post by Michuru »

FIRST PERIOD

CATARGI’S CLASSROOM (Kas; NPCs: Agnes, Bianca, Catargi, Matthew, Regina)
"Free for lunch, Kas? Regina asked. "I figure you can give me that pitch on community service."

GRAVES’ CLASSROOM (Dennis; NPCs: Annaliese, Beatrice, Graves, Ilena, Iosef, Robyn)
Dennis delivered Robyn a rather stunned look. "Is that description literal, figurative or both?"

Robyn shrugged. "A little from Column A, a little from Column B..."

GRIGORESCUE’S CLASSROOM (Lex; NPCs: Buddy, Grigorescue, Kirstie, Remington)
"You'd be hella bored."

"I'm hella bored as it is and class hasn't even started yet."

As they sat down in the classroom, Remington--the boy who had been flirting with Tatjana in Music--turned to Kirstie and smiled. "Good morning," he said cordially. "Looks like someone got a bit too much beauty sleep."

As he tossed her a wink, Kirstie turned and gave Lex a weird look.

GYM (Jack, Martin, Otso, Tamati; NPCs: Greg, J.R., Mickie, Papagos, Vlad)
"I got no problems with her mixing it up with us," Jack said, "as long as she don’t go crying about us playing to rough once we get going."

"Aww..." Mickie turned to Otso and grinned. "Cupcake is worried about li'l old me. Heavens t'Betsy! I do declare someone's sweet on me."

"If no one has any issue with it," Papagos said, "we'll move forward. This is wrestling. We're going be wrestling. Some days without powers. Some days with. You'll be wearing a singlet." The Greek man shrugged. "That's the syllabus. I'd have you all pair off today, but... shortened classes and all that. I doubt there's time to change, wrestle, and change back. Tomorrow, come on in, get changed, and meet out here.

"That's it. Class dismissed."

MRS. SONCK’S CLASSROOM (Violet; NPCs: Adam, Barney, Javier, Rebecca, Rory, Royce, Shelby, Sonck)
"That's not how you talk to a lady," said another boy Violet wasn't familiar with.

"Sod off," said the one behind Violet.

"She's clearly not into you," returned the scrawnier boy, "so why don't you sod off?"

The first one was out of his seat in a heartbeat. "You wanna go, mate?"

Suddenly, the thin boy turned to water. Shelby gasped at the display: his powers were the same as her boyfriend's. "Well?" he asked. "Whatcha got, mate? Or are you all mouth and no trousers?"

THIRD PERIOD

HAMMOND'S CLASSROOM (Kas and Otso; NPCs: Agnes, Hammond, Helen, Matthew, Mouloud)
Leaving his first class of the day, Kas slipped into his seat in Mister Ashworth's Early Western Civilization class... only for Agnes Gareth to walk in behind him. She immediately dropped into the seat beside him. "We meet again," she said.

Twenty minutes later, he registered her following him into Mister Hammond's Political Science class. So far, they shared three out of six classes...

CATARGI'S CLASSROOM (Dennis and Martin; NPCs: Benedikt, Cassidy, Catargi, Greg, Lucia, Regina, Robyn)
Dennis and Robyn left Mister Carmichael's Biology class to find Martin already seated in their third period class.

KNIGHT'S CLASSROOM (Jack; NPCs: Doug, Ellen, Knight, Lydia, Nate, Nicole)
Jack found Ellen waiting for him outside of Mister Knight's classroom. "After spending most of the summer with you, an hour apart feels like an eternity."

VAUGHN'S CLASSROOM (Tamati; NPCs: Lexus, Steven, Vaughn)
"Welcome to Automotive Repair," Vaughn said as he led the trio to a car kept under a tarp. "We're going to start out with some small engine repair, then we'll get into body work. After that, we'll tackle wiring." He looked at his roster. "Which of you is Steve Murphy?"

When the youth raised his hand, Vaughn nodded. "You're going to be doing some double duty. You're in my sixth period Electrical Shop. You're going to be doing a bit more electrical work.

"For your final, each of you is going to be assigned a repair job on one car. That car will be sold. The school gets reimbursed for expenses and everything over that is split among the class. Maybe that's more motivating than a letter grade. The better job you do, the more you'll make.

"Any questions?"

Lexus looked to Steven. "Yeah, are you sure Bigot Boy can stand to work together with us lowly speebs?"

"Shut the hell up," growled Steven.

"Both of you, knock it off." Vaughn glared at them both. "I'm not putting up with that crap in here. You want to fight? You can do it somewhere else. You're here to learn how to fix cars." He shot Tamati a look. "You got a problem with anyone here?"
NVAE Setting - VP: 5
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Greystone:
[Jack Rexroth]
HP: 2
"Aww..." Mickie turned to Otso and grinned. "Cupcake is worried about li'l old me. Heavens t'Betsy! I do declare someone's sweet on me."
Jack's eye roll made it clear that Mickie's joke wasn't as amusing to him, but said nothing.
Jack found Ellen waiting for him outside of Mister Knight's classroom. "After spending most of the summer with you, an hour apart feels like an eternity."
Jack smiled as he caught sight of Ellen, taking her into his arms for a hug as she greeted him. "Here I figured you'd start getting tired of me after having me living with you and your mom, be ready for some 'space' or something."
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Shock

Post by Shock »

Violet Lear

"All right, listen up lads." Violet stood and faced the two boys. "I don't need you pawing me", she pointed at the first offender. "And I certainly don't need you protecting me," she pointed at her watery defender. "So why don't you both sod off and find someone else to brawl over?"
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Alex "Current" Murphy
HP: 1 CND: Normal

Lex shakes his head at Remy's antics.

"This is Remy Eastman. He plays piano, and his approach to picking up women seems to be finding the prettiest girl in the room and bombarding them with pickup lines. Think it's the shotgun approach, ya know, put enough shot in the air something's got to hit," He shrugs, obviously not convinced, then gives Remy a toothy smile, "Remy, this is my girlfriend, Kirstie."
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Magnitude
Kasimir Flaegler
HP 3

Kas blushed slightly when Regina mentioned his "community service" comment. At least she didn't needle him too severely about obviously choking under pressure this morning.

"Ja, I would love to have lunch with you. I'll even tell you about our little group uf Volunteers if you want. Would you prefer to eat here on campus or at a bistro in town?"

Later...

Having Agnes show up in so many classes was beginning to make Kas concerned. With all the panic surrounding the Armada, he'd forgotten she'd shown an unhealthy interest in him prior to that affair. While it was possible she simply wanted many of the same classes, her power to enter the dreaming mind might have allowed her to surreptitiously pluck his planned class schedule from his subconscious and arrange to have a similar schedule. He didn't want to get paranoid, but Agnes' intrusions into his sleep had caused problems in the waking world.

He fervently wished it was just coincidence, but he didn't trust his luck.
EnigmaticOne

Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #25 - Jeopardy! (M&M 2E - IC)

Post by EnigmaticOne »

Imago
HP: 3

Dennis crossed by Martin, and took a seat nearby. He didn't speak, not verbally, but left an illusionary voice speak to the Frenchman. *We need to get answers from Beatrice. Who taught her? I'd like to think she isn't tied up with the people we're up against, but we have to make sure.*
Games
Imago in New Vindicators Academy of Europe