Eldritch City (3E MM)- OOC

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Flynnarrel

Re: Eldritch City (3E MM)- OOC

Post by Flynnarrel »

Lexi doesn't seem to have any particular ability to see through Glamor.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Psistrike

Post by Psistrike »

Flynnarrel wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:32 am Lexi doesn't seem to have any particular ability to see through Glamor.
Well, Second Chance on Insight checks versus Illusions, which a Glamour would be considered.
Yojimbo

Post by Yojimbo »

Flynnarrel wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:35 pm Would he consider Phillip a friend or just a work partner?
That's a good question. I've been trying to think of a way to slip a reference to Phil into Fortinbras' inner monologue as he sits at the bar - I appreciate that you've already done so for my character.

I think at the start of the campaign, with all of us scattered for the time being, my impression is Fortinbras and Phillip are at "work partner" status.

What do you think? It would certainly be fun to give them a "Oh, this again," moment when they finally have a scene together. We could be the Luke Cage and Danny Rand of Eldritch City -- or that might be something we can build up to.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Psistrike wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:40 am
Flynnarrel wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:32 am Lexi doesn't seem to have any particular ability to see through Glamor.
Well, Second Chance on Insight checks versus Illusions, which a Glamour would be considered.
Good point!
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Oh! I thought that Fortinbras had encountered Legs before? At least enough to have a brief conversation? To get her name/s?
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
Yojimbo

Post by Yojimbo »

Spectrum wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:52 pm Oh! I thought that Fortinbras had encountered Legs before? At least enough to have a brief conversation? To get her name/s?
Maybe? I used my Well-Informed Advantage, which allows me to use Gather Information when meeting someone. I thought I had just heard of her. I can re-do his dialogue, no worries.
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Sorry for going quiet. I'm trying to fight hard to not get sick... which means sleeping.
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Thank you for patience guys!

A gold geek point (no redeemable value) if you can name where the 'comedian' skit came from.
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

One of the dangers in running an online game, I get lost in doing research. For example, watching entirely too much TapeFace for Lexi's thread.
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

All the threads are updated.

Please feel free to (politely) nudge me if you want any clarifications or demand a higher level of excellence. :)
Heritage367

Post by Heritage367 »

Hi guys. So my world kind of fell apart right around the time we started this game, so I apologize for disappearing on you. That being said, I don't think I can commit to this game in good faith, as I cannot vouch for my level of participation. And I'm really sorry if my absence hurt the viability of the game.

Go in peace, and take care.

Bob K

(Heritage)
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

I'm sorry guys, my health has taken a major nosedive. Not sure when I'll be able to get back to regular posting.

Thank you for all your hard work and interest. I'm sorry to fail you.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Your health is more important. Get better.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Agreed. Focus on getting well- good luck.

Still waiting for us to be able to download our brains into maintainence-free robot bodies. What could go wrong?
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

pathfinderq1 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:24 am Still waiting for us to be able to download our brains into maintainence-free robot bodies. What could go wrong?
I've played in that game... didn't go well.

Ditto on sentiments.