The Burning of Ambershire (IC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Prof Weird

Re: The Burning of Ambershire (IC)

Post by Prof Weird »

Reva Vanel
HP : 1 LP : 1

"Easier done that said." Reva replied to Drusella as she picked up the Wandering Eye and held it to look through it.

The gold flecks in the Wandering Eye swirled until the stone was gold, and her expression became rather unfocused (mainly because her vision had been displaced elsewhere - up above the roof for a clear view in all directions. All the advantages of being on the roof, without the drawback of being an obvious target).
Glyph

Post by Glyph »

Arvis Dawn
HP:1

”A magical disguise? Well my master always said a lady is entitled to certain level of mystery. One of your concoctions I assume? Fascinating, I had always thought alchemy to be a poor man’s magic but it appears I may have been mistaken. If we survive the night you’ll have to tell me how it works.”

The wizard rises to his feet. ”I agree that forewarned is forearmed. I should set my own collection of eyes to task.”

Rising his right hand he traced a pair of circles in the air, resulting in rings of blue light hanging in the space before him, one inside the other. Placing the palm in the circle’s center he hissed an incantation. ”NOMED ESIRA” Runes flared between the rings and in a swirl of flame a three foot imp suspended in the air on leather wings appeared.
Arvis repeats this process a second time. ”NOMED ESIRA”
With the pair of demon’s present, Arvis addressed them in Abyssal
::”I need you two to patrol the town’s perimeter, you start at the east, you at the west. Report anything unusual, or potentially threatening that you see. And don’t cause any trouble, either of you.”::

Then he sent the creatures on their way, opening the nearest window with a wave of his hand as way of exit.

”We wait until something shows up I guess?” he said, turning back to his goblet of wine.
Summoning Imps to fly around the town and keep an eye out for any arising chaos. Mental Link will allow them to report anything they see without needing to leave their patrol.
Imp Perception: 1D20+9 = [17]+9 = 26
1D20+9 = [6]+9 = 15
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Her eyes flash in anger at the disparagement of her chosen craft from this strip of a manling. She would have told him off but then he opened a portal to the Outer Realms and directed his summoned minions in the gutteral, ear-wrenching tones of Abyssal. That sort of thing tends to end conversations.

"If they can go invisible they should, the townsfolk will not cherish having Hellspawn in their midst. You're likely to start a panic and chaos we're trying to prevent." Drusella says a bit stiffly. She would know.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Glyph

Post by Glyph »

Arvis Dawn

"A fair point." Arvis acknowledged Drusella's advice.

Remain unseen, don't spook the locals.

He issued the mental command to his minions.

"They are only minor creatures with no such ability, but they are quite adept at more mundane obfuscation."