Finding Thy Path To The Dragon In Ye Olde Dungeon (OOC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
EpicEclipse

Re: Finding Thy Path To The Dragon In Ye Olde Dungeon (M&M3e, OOC, recruiting until 25th)

Post by EpicEclipse »

I was just pointing it out as a contentious power flaw, not that I have any issue with it. Frankly, I think people get a little too anxious about certain things in the game. All things told, there are SO many exploitable things in M&M, both 2E and 3E, and generally speaking, people don't use them, but when they use things that can be exploitable if used with that intent (or without knowledge of it), people get way too concerned over what is really ends up being nothing.

If something doesn't give a player an unfair advantage over the other players and no-one's fun is being ruined, what exactly is the problem?

It becomes too much of a squish everything before seeing if it's even a problem. What ever happened to letting people try things then asking them to dial it back if it proves to be an issue?
Spectrum

Re: Finding Thy Path To The Dragon In Ye Olde Dungeon (M&M3e, OOC, recruiting until 25th)

Post by Spectrum »

If you ask nicely, the GM might, might even allow you to take a laser rifle/basting rod. I make no representation of what the result would be.
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Look mate, I'm just hoping for a fun fantasy adventure romp. Not even sure why this is still a big deal with you at this time.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Glyph

Post by Glyph »

Thanks for the critic and suggestions. Make some tweaks, even have a spare point floating around now, which I will give some thought to while I'm working through his backkground
Glyph

Post by Glyph »

Background complete, final point spent. Arvis is good to go.
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Ashera has also been updated. Devices completely removed, Complications, Background and Personality filled in.
Miracle

Post by Miracle »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:02 am Look mate, I'm just hoping for a fun fantasy adventure romp. Not even sure why this is still a big deal with you at this time.
You start the adventure with an extra Hero Point :lol:
Miracle

Post by Miracle »

Going over everyone's sheet when I'm not hanging on to a caffeine buzz to keep me awake. In the morning.
Miracle

Post by Miracle »

Mudzum

You're missing 15 points. 75 character, 15 racial.

Does he not speak any other language than Dwarven?

"Concentrated Ki Beam" needs a Quirk that his hair turns yellow. No, it doesn't :lol:

Caladir

You add up.

Analytical 2 is for whole senses, like visual, not for one type, like Darkvision.

Drusella

On your Darkness, you have Attack listed as +1, it's +0.

Leaves you with 2 more racial points.

I don't mind Expert Throwing. It's basically switching one thing for one single other thing. What Benefits/Features should be. You didn't put Int replaces all damage, just thrown, so it's good.

Reva

You look ready to go.

Glad you took cooking. Else who knows what the group would be eating while away from civilization :lol:

No Common/Trade?

Ashera

Arvis
Glyph wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:10 pmEach spell has the check required flaw (Magic Check) which is a flat -1 point for the base DC10 roll and for each +1 to the DC
Please no. If you want wild/untrained magic like that, put Unreliable on it. Heck for a 'treat' you could give it a complication that if it fails something 'happens'
Miracle

Post by Miracle »

Miracle wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:35 am Going over everyone's sheet when I'm not hanging on to a caffeine buzz to keep me awake. In the morning.
It's morning somewhere.
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Miracle wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:23 pmAshera

I don't get it. :(
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Miracle wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:23 pm Caladir

You add up.

Analytical 2 is for whole senses, like visual, not for one type, like Darkvision.
Yeah, I know that. I merely listed all that describe his whole range of his vision. Unless I should be listing darkvision separate, like distance sense?
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Miracle

Post by Miracle »

EpicEclipse wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:34 pm I don't get it. :(
Everything is perfectly normal ;)
Miracle

Post by Miracle »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:42 pm
Miracle wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:23 pm Caladir

You add up.

Yeah, I know that. I merely listed all that describe his whole range of his vision. Unless I should be listing darkvision separate, like distance sense?
No, that's fine. It read like it was just dark vision getting the enhancements.