New Vindicators Academy of Europe (OOC - Full)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Flynnarrel

Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe (OOC - Full)

Post by Flynnarrel »

he'd need dream-suppression meds.
"Something pithy this way comes."
EnigmaticOne

Post by EnigmaticOne »

Welcome back, Mich. And McGuff, hopefully at least Otso will glean some understanding as to why Dennis did as he did.
Games
Imago in New Vindicators Academy of Europe
Michuru

Post by Michuru »

Arkrite wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:43 pm Taking bets, people, taking bets.

We've got all the winners here, what's your poison?
We've got:
  • Busy due to school
  • Busy due to family
  • Shacking up with pretty girl
  • Shacking up with pretty girl but embarrassed to admit it because she's a redhead
  • Shacking up with a pretty dude (Hey, I won't judge :D )
  • Trapped in an alternate fantasy world where you need to defeat the demon lord
  • Time Travel Shenanigans
  • Swallowed by the earth again 2, Earth Attack Boogaloo :shock:
School is very much so kicking my ass. I am busting my butt and only carrying a C somehow. As the end of the semester looms, I have watched this class dwindle from forty to sixteen. Tuesday night, I cut open a heart. That was nifty.

Family is crazy. My mother is retiring at the end of the month and I have taken it upon myself to throw her a retirement party because I apparently hate myself. I have booked a hall, met with caterers, printed invitations, purchased decorations... Sartre was wrong: hell is not other people--it's party planning.

There is a pretty girl. We are not shacking up. She is not a redhead, but a brunette. She might be the reason I only have a C in my class. ;)

I am shacking up with a dude, but I wouldn't call my brother "pretty". Nothing against the dude, but I'm just not into incest.

The demon lord knows his place and won't mess with that world ever again. Not after the last time.

I did take a trip back to the past. I found myself in 1823 and... well, long story short? I sort of accidentally created the entire Mormon faith.

Work sent me away for OSHA training a while back and the guy asked us all about the most dangerous thing that's ever happened to someone on the job. Then they asked what we learned from that experience. "Nothing on this planet--not even the earth itself--can kill me." They laughed at first, but... then I showed them the photos. Now they're believers.
Shock wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:20 pm
Arkrite wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:43 pm
[*]Shacking up with pretty girl but embarrassed to admit it because she's a redhead
Really? The only reason I wouldn't brag about a redhead would be if I was still tied up :D
I have not had the best experiences when redheaded women are involved and generally try to steer clear of them.
EnigmaticOne wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:27 pm Welcome back, Mich. And McGuff, hopefully at least Otso will glean some understanding as to why Dennis did as he did.
Thank you! I really do apologize for letting it go this long. I blame a really awesome brunette. :) I will hopefully be back into the swing of things.

I missed you guys, by the way. :) There is not a day that goes by that I'm not mentally composing posts or dreaming up new ways to ruin your imaginary lives.
NVAE Setting - VP: 5
EnigmaticOne

Post by EnigmaticOne »

Michuru wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:50 pmI did take a trip back to the past. I found myself in 1823 and... well, long story short? I sort of accidentally created the entire Mormon faith.

So you're the 'angel Moroni' then? What did you do with the golden tablets?
Michuru wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:50 pmThank you! I really do apologize for letting it go this long. I blame a really awesome brunette. :) I will hopefully be back into the swing of things.

I missed you guys, by the way. :) There is not a day that goes by that I'm not mentally composing posts or dreaming up new ways to ruin your imaginary lives.
Well, you are a prolific & great writer, soap opera twists or not. It does make me want to quote from DA: Inquisition's Trespasser. You know the one.
Games
Michuru

Post by Michuru »

EnigmaticOne wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:21 pmSo you're the 'angel Moroni' then? What did you do with the golden tablets?
I put them in the backseat of a certain brunette's car. No one will ever find them now. :(
It does make me want to quote from DA: Inquisition's Trespasser. You know the one.
:D I hadn't seen that! I really do need to finish the other DA games... Just as soon as I find the time...
Shock

Post by Shock »

Happy birthday flynn! :mrgreen:
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Happy Birthday, Flynn.
Eat some cake for me! ;~)
McGuffin

Post by McGuffin »

Many returns of the day Flynn!
Otso Karell/Ursa, student at the New Vindicators Academy Europe.
Kriv of Clan Myastan, Dragonborn Noble Paladin in On the Road.
EnigmaticOne

Post by EnigmaticOne »

Happy birthday Flynn.
Games
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

Happy Birthday Flynn
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Thanks all. Yesterday was awesome and coming here to find birthday wishes just keeps the awesome rolling.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Michuru

Post by Michuru »

Happy (extremely belated) birthday, flynn! Have three hero points for makin' it around the sun again. :)

Six days until I take my final and then hopefully get back on track here. :D
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Good luck on your exam!
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Arkrite wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 12:27 pm Good luck on your exam!
Seconded.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
EnigmaticOne

Post by EnigmaticOne »

Thirded!
Games