New Vindicators Academy of Europe (OOC - Full)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Arkrite

Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe (OOC - Full)

Post by Arkrite »

Huh... I didn't think those guys were still a thing or even around. Yikes.

Last place I looked at was $425k. And we just couldn't afford it.
Which was heartbreaking because it was everything we were looking for, but we'd never be able to have any kind of life beyond paying bills.
EnigmaticOne

Post by EnigmaticOne »

Arkrite wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:12 am Huh... I didn't think those guys were still a thing or even around. Yikes.

Which was heartbreaking because it was everything we were looking for, but we'd never be able to have any kind of life beyond paying bills.
You didn't hear about that bit during the 2016 presidential election where Trump refused to disavow the endorsement of a known grand wizard of the Klan? Well, with all that went on then since I understand if it slipped under the radar.

Hate groups are making a comeback to the radar with our Hater-in-Chief.
Games
Imago in New Vindicators Academy of Europe
Michuru

Post by Michuru »

EnigmaticOne wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:16 am
Arkrite wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:12 am Huh... I didn't think those guys were still a thing or even around. Yikes.

You didn't hear about that bit during the 2016 presidential election where Trump refused to disavow the endorsement of a known grand wizard of the Klan? Well, with all that went on then since I understand if it slipped under the radar.

I had completely forgotten about the whole David Duke thing! I’m writing a paper on the President’s history with white supremecy and had been focusing more on the Central Park Five. How did I forget about David Duke? Yeesh...
NVAE Setting - VP: 5
EnigmaticOne

Post by EnigmaticOne »

Michuru wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:19 am
EnigmaticOne wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:16 am

I had completely forgotten about the whole David Duke thing! I’m writing a paper on the President’s history with white supremacy and had been focusing more on the Central Park Five. How did I forget about David Duke? Yeesh...
Back when I was interning with this advocacy group called Political Research Associates, I did a number of articles on right-wing hardline groups, and what impressed me was how many of these had strong direct or indirect connections to Trump or his family (Islamophobic, conservative economic, etc).

Google it. You might find some useful stuff on the website. :)
Games
McGuffin

Post by McGuffin »

Great to hear from you Mich, sounds like you've had an eventful past few! :D

As for me, the only real news is a big one and in the future, as I'm gonna become a dad in about five weeks.
Otso Karell/Ursa, student at the New Vindicators Academy Europe.
Kriv of Clan Myastan, Dragonborn Noble Paladin in On the Road.
Michuru

Post by Michuru »

McGuffin wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:43 am As for me, the only real news is a big one and in the future, as I'm gonna become a dad in about five weeks.
Congratulations, sir! That is the best news I've had all day! Sure, I'm only two hours into my day, but I don't see how anything can top that. :) I'm super-excited for you!
NVAE Setting - VP: 5
EnigmaticOne

Post by EnigmaticOne »

McGuffin wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:43 am Great to hear from you Mich, sounds like you've had an eventful past few! :D

As for me, the only real news is a big one and in the future, as I'm gonna become a dad in about five weeks.
Wow. Good luck McGuffin. Do you know if it's a boy or a girl?
Games
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

Congrats on the upcoming arrival McGuffin and welcome back Mich.
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

McGuffin wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:43 am Great to hear from you Mich, sounds like you've had an eventful past few! :D

Congrats on the pending arrival of the little McGuffin!
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
McGuffin

Post by McGuffin »

Thank you very much all! We chose to not find out whether it's a boy or a girl, been focusing on healthy baby first and everything else after that. All good on that front so far and things have gone smoothly, although I'm not the one carrying the little one so it's easier for me to say. ;) But we're really looking forward to the big day and keep our fingers crossed for everything to go well.
Shock

Post by Shock »

Congrats McGuffin! You've got quite an adventure ahead of you.

I've got stories...
McGuffin

Post by McGuffin »

Thanks Shock! I've heard some stories, but having five nieces and nephews might have lulled me into a false sense of security. :D
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

McGuffin wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:22 am Thanks Shock! I've heard some stories, but having five nieces and nephews might have lulled me into a false sense of security. :D
Definitely, just saying.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
McGuffin

Post by McGuffin »

Adventure's right, but I'm looking forward to it and to holding the little one in my arms. :)
Shock

Post by Shock »

McGuffin wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:16 pm Adventure's right, but I'm looking forward to it and to holding the little one in my arms. :)
It's getting close McGuffin. You ready?