New Vindicators Academy of Europe (OOC - Full)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Shock

Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe (OOC - Full)

Post by Shock »

EnigmaticOne wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:36 pm
Flynnarrel wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:44 pmTough luck about Herta, Dennis. We have no way of knowing what her trigger is, do we? Ever wonder why Jason's sister chose such a gruesome avatar?
I was going to ask if that meant she was seeded. Now that means Dennis is going to have to quietly ask, and deliver an unpleasant answer. Good news, we have a ready-made 'Lacuna-seed' detector in his personage.
And all he's gotta do is mental blast the suspect. And everyone has to take his word for it. What could go wrong?
Michuru

Post by Michuru »

Shock wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:03 pm
EnigmaticOne wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:36 pm
Flynnarrel wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:44 pmTough luck about Herta, Dennis. We have no way of knowing what her trigger is, do we? Ever wonder why Jason's sister chose such a gruesome avatar?
I was going to ask if that meant she was seeded. Now that means Dennis is going to have to quietly ask, and deliver an unpleasant answer. Good news, we have a ready-made 'Lacuna-seed' detector in his personage.
And all he's gotta do is mental blast the suspect. And everyone has to take his word for it. What could go wrong?
I see nothing wrong with this plan.
NVAE Setting - VP: 5
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

We were told that some members of Lacuna were seeded so that if they ended up in the interdimentional prison then Lacuna would take over so it could seed the inmates.

Presumably the Laputa Pawns were told they were seeded that if they ever betrayed or talked about Laputa their minds would be taken over. Who knows if that's true.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

"Look, I just need to find out if you're possibly evil. By punching you in the brain."
"Sounds legit."
Michuru

Post by Michuru »

Arkrite wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:47 am "Look, I just need to find out if you're possibly evil. By punching you in the brain."
"Sounds legit."
“Also, when I punch people in the brain... Well, it’s incurable, so... I’ma do it now, if that’s okay.”
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

The Incomparable Tales of the Incurable Brain Puncher.
EnigmaticOne

Post by EnigmaticOne »

Michuru wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:50 am
Arkrite wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:47 am "Look, I just need to find out if you're possibly evil. By punching you in the brain."
"Sounds legit."
“Also, when I punch people in the brain... Well, it’s incurable, so... I’ma do it now, if that’s okay.”
"But I CAN reverse any effects! And a range of options from merely stunning to nausea!"
Games
Imago in New Vindicators Academy of Europe
Michuru

Post by Michuru »

EnigmaticOne wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:56 am
Michuru wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:50 am
"Sounds legit."
"But I CAN reverse any effects! And a range of options from merely stunning to nausea!"
Yeah, you CAN, if you’re so inclined... ;) I’m just sayin’, some people got incurable brain damage comin’...
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

And that's my cue to head for the hills...
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Lex’s girl gets everyone in trouble.
Michuru

Post by Michuru »

Flynnarrel wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:46 am Lex’s girl gets everyone in trouble.
All girls get everyone in trouble.

Though, I tend to be a magnet for abusive and/or manipulative women, so... a normal person’s mileage may vary...
Shock

Post by Shock »

This Martin/tree thing is hilariously weird. Where do you come up with this stuff?
McGuffin

Post by McGuffin »

Michuru wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:38 pm
Flynnarrel wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:46 am Lex’s girl gets everyone in trouble.
All girls get everyone in trouble.

Though, I tend to be a magnet for abusive and/or manipulative women, so... a normal person’s mileage may vary...
As someone who is indirectly trying to deal with his girlfriend's friend's inability to organize her own damn wedding and instead constantly tries to push fault for her mess to everyone else... sigh, this rings true.

But I can't complain too much, I've found one of the good ones, even if her taste in people to associate with can be terrible (I mean she puts up with me :p )
Otso Karell/Ursa, student at the New Vindicators Academy Europe.
Kriv of Clan Myastan, Dragonborn Noble Paladin in On the Road.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Shock wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:09 am This Martin/tree thing is hilariously weird. Where do you come up with this stuff?
Martin lets me push my imagination to think of things in a non-human way. I'm sure my next group of Call of Cthulhu players owe you all much lamentation for this.
McGuffin

Post by McGuffin »

Flynnarrel wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:03 pm
Shock wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:09 am This Martin/tree thing is hilariously weird. Where do you come up with this stuff?
Martin lets me push my imagination to think of things in a non-human way. I'm sure my next group of Call of Cthulhu players owe you all much lamentation for this.
Lucky them :D It's always interesting too see what imaginative directions you find to push Martin.
Otso Karell/Ursa, student at the New Vindicators Academy Europe.
Kriv of Clan Myastan, Dragonborn Noble Paladin in On the Road.