New Vindicators Academy of Europe (OOC - Full)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Michuru

Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe (OOC - Full)

Post by Michuru »

Many returns of the day, Shock!
NVAE Setting - VP: 5
EnigmaticOne

Post by EnigmaticOne »

Happy birthday Shock.
Games
Imago in New Vindicators Academy of Europe
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

Happy birthday Shock.
Shock

Post by Shock »

Thanks guys! So far so good here ;}
Michuru

Post by Michuru »

Howdy! Sorry for the extreme tardiness of the post. Real life has been a jerk this last week. Hopefully, I can regain my usual stride now.

While I'm here, I thought I would get some opinions on something... With the forum move, I've got everything from the RA setting thread here and I'm working on new stuff plus some things from the ATT thread that never made it to RA. I'm looking ahead to Roll Call, however, and... okay, so, with RA, I just picked up with new stuff, but I'm debating with porting over the old builds--maybe update some to suit my current design philosophy--before continuing with new stuff. Mostly, I find it frustrating to have everything spread over three forums.

I guess the question is... pick up where I left off or move old stuff over?
NVAE Setting - VP: 5
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

I say move it all over, though I do realize that is a sizeable amount of work. That said, I'd be willing to help anyway I could to make that transition easier.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
EnigmaticOne

Post by EnigmaticOne »

Tattooedman wrote:I say move it all over, though I do realize that is a sizeable amount of work. That said, I'd be willing to help anyway I could to make that transition easier.
Ditto.
Games
Imago in New Vindicators Academy of Europe
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Yup. I get the feeling Otso could rend the walls in two if he got it into his mind to do so ;~)
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

I hate to say it but it's probably a good idea to move it over here.

They've already played the "take our ball home" argument once and I don't have high hopes of those boards hanging around after they have another incident.
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Michuru wrote:Howdy! Sorry for the extreme tardiness of the post. Real life has been a jerk this last week. Hopefully, I can regain my usual stride now.

While I'm here, I thought I would get some opinions on something... With the forum move, I've got everything from the RA setting thread here and I'm working on new stuff plus some things from the ATT thread that never made it to RA. I'm looking ahead to Roll Call, however, and... okay, so, with RA, I just picked up with new stuff, but I'm debating with porting over the old builds--maybe update some to suit my current design philosophy--before continuing with new stuff. Mostly, I find it frustrating to have everything spread over three forums.

I guess the question is... pick up where I left off or move old stuff over?
At the very least move it to your dropbox account. Arkrite's correct, despite the fact "they" claim it wasn't just an isolated incident, the major provocation for said incident came from a forum moderator. If the mods can't manage to keep their crap together when that's their job (paid or not, they volunteered to do it) any assurances that a similar situation won't happen again are suspect at best.
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Horsenhero wrote: At the very least move it to your dropbox account. Arkrite's correct, despite the fact "they" claim it wasn't just an isolated incident, the major provocation for said incident came from a forum moderator. If the mods can't manage to keep their crap together when that's their job (paid or not, they volunteered to do it) any assurances that a similar situation won't happen again are suspect at best.
Agreed.
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Happy belated Thanksgiving guys.
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Hope everyone's turkey day is good!
Shock

Post by Shock »

Arkrite wrote:Happy belated Thanksgiving guys.
I see what you did there. I assume your snark is just a cover for your jealousy of us who are celebrating while your holiday is far in the past :mrgreen:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
McGuffin

Post by McGuffin »

Happy whenever-you-celebrate-this-day-of-turkeys-I've-only-heard-of to everyone! ;)
Otso Karell/Ursa, student at the New Vindicators Academy Europe.
Kriv of Clan Myastan, Dragonborn Noble Paladin in On the Road.