New Vindicators Academy of Europe (OOC - Full)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
EnigmaticOne

Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe (OOC - Full)

Post by EnigmaticOne »

Hey, gimme a chance to catch up here before Dennis is completely consumed in social disgrace.
Games
Imago in New Vindicators Academy of Europe
Michuru

Post by Michuru »

Just a note that I'm alive, just... buried in stuff. :D I apologize for the delay. As soon as real life allows, I will get something up. Hopefully some time today.
NVAE Setting - VP: 5
Shock

Post by Shock »

Michuru wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:06 pm Just a note that I'm alive, just... buried in stuff. :D I apologize for the delay. As soon as real life allows, I will get something up. Hopefully some time today.
I check periodically just to make sure you've logged in recently so I know not to worry ;}
Michuru

Post by Michuru »

Shock wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:33 pm
Michuru wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:06 pm Just a note that I'm alive, just... buried in stuff. :D I apologize for the delay. As soon as real life allows, I will get something up. Hopefully some time today.
I check periodically just to make sure you've logged in recently so I know not to worry ;}
Among the various things I have going on,I did stand up for the first time a week or so back. It was a charity thing for some kids, so naturally we were pretty raunchy. One of my friends (who doesn't know to hold the phone sideways when recording video) opted to record my set. It's not that funny, and some people in the back of the tavern were loud, but if you've ever wanted to watch me get up on stage and talk about being naked and trapped in a bathroom in Canada, here is your chance.

EDIT: I am not the first guy. That's the MC. He is much funnier than I am.

Also, they asked us to send in an introduction. The MC never read my intro. Everyone else's? Sure! Mine? He got two lines in, stopped because he started laughing, looked at me, asked me if that was true, then started making fun of someone in the audience, then tried to read it again, couldn't, and had me come up on stage.

My intro: ​Our next comedian is a man like none other. He once defended the entire Mormon Tabernacle Choir from a pack of coked-up wolverines. He is the lone reason the Tibetan penguin of Argentina is no longer endangered. In Finland, he is known as "joka ei voi tappaa", as he has personally defied death over twelve times. This is a man who turned down a wedding proposal from the Duchess of Herzog after rescuing her from the dastardly clutches of Owen Wilson. It is your pleasure to be able to enthusiastically applaud Canada's favorite son: the uncanny Dustin.
EnigmaticOne

Post by EnigmaticOne »

Games
Michuru

Post by Michuru »

EnigmaticOne wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:45 pm Michuru: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADkLBtSGKMo

*ducks for cover*
:D No need for the cover! I embrace it. Most of the men in my family go bald around 20 and white by 30. My Pop was so conceited that he refused to go bald gracefully. Instead, he had the World's Worst Combover. It was terrible. He was a joke to most of us because of it, and I wasn't willing to be one myself. When I started thinning on top, I just started shaving it. It's been like this for years and honestly, it's pretty great: I don't ever have bad hair days; I don't have to find time to go to the barber; I don't have to bother with shampoo or conditioner; I don't have dandruff flakes on my shoulders; no matter how windy it gets, I don't have to worry about anything getting messed up... It's actually pretty nice.

After surgery, I couldn't maintain it like I like and it started growing back in. My temples are now pretty much all white. There is very little on top. I look ridiculous with hair. I'm pretty happy with the whole bald look. :)
McGuffin

Post by McGuffin »

Good to hear from you Mich, we'll get back to the game when you can balance getting it rolling again. :)
Otso Karell/Ursa, student at the New Vindicators Academy Europe.
Kriv of Clan Myastan, Dragonborn Noble Paladin in On the Road.
Shock

Post by Shock »

Mich, it's time for your 2 week check-in ;}
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Taking bets, people, taking bets.

We've got all the winners here, what's your poison?
We've got:
  • Busy due to school
  • Busy due to family
  • Shacking up with pretty girl
  • Shacking up with pretty girl but embarrassed to admit it because she's a redhead
  • Shacking up with a pretty dude (Hey, I won't judge :D )
  • Trapped in an alternate fantasy world where you need to defeat the demon lord
  • Time Travel Shenanigans
  • Swallowed by the earth again 2, Earth Attack Boogaloo :shock:
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Arkrite wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:43 pm Taking bets, people, taking bets.

We've got:
  • Busy due to school
  • Busy due to family
  • Shacking up with pretty girl but embarrassed to admit it because she's a redhead
Can I make a mixed bet?

If so I'm saying it's busy with school, busy with family, & Time Travel Shenanigans.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Shock

Post by Shock »

Arkrite wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:43 pm
[*]Shacking up with pretty girl but embarrassed to admit it because she's a redhead
Really? The only reason I wouldn't brag about a redhead would be if I was still tied up :D
EnigmaticOne

Post by EnigmaticOne »

Arkrite wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:43 pm Taking bets, people, taking bets.

We've got:
  • Busy due to school
  • Busy due to family
Busy due to medical issues, if past history is any guide.
Games
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Developed allergy to imagination (his own or others').
"Something pithy this way comes."
Shock

Post by Shock »

Flynnarrel wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:17 pm Developed allergy to imagination (his own or others').
Ouch
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Flynnarrel wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:17 pm Developed allergy to imagination (his own or others').
Oh my, I'm trying to think of something that wouldn't make one with those allergies break out in hives.
Uh.... the news?
No, wait, that's not going to work. Hrm... Documentaries? Hrmm... those can be just as hit or miss.
History? No, wait, a lot of that is re-imagined by the victor...

Ah, going outside for a walk and... oh god, somebody had to imagined up those landscaped lawns.

Hrmm... Technical documents? Anything that dry and boring that it can cause a medical coma can't be considered imaginative, right? ;~)