New Vindicators Academy of Europe (OOC - Full)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Flynnarrel

Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe (OOC - Full)

Post by Flynnarrel »

Michuru wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:20 am
Shock wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:42 am Is this one if those "I got robbed at Home Depot by topless girls" jokes?
I had to Google it to find out how it works.
What?... getting robbed by topless girls? I'm curious what kind of hits google returned on that. Ooh, Did you hit the 'I'm Feeling Lucky' button?
"Something pithy this way comes."
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Flynnarrel wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:51 am
Michuru wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:20 am
Shock wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:42 am Is this one if those "I got robbed at Home Depot by topless girls" jokes?
I had to Google it to find out how it works.
What?... getting robbed by topless girls? I'm curious what kind of hits google returned on that. Ooh, Did you hit the 'I'm Feeling Lucky' button?
I have no idea what's going on anymore ;~)

Michuru wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:27 am Much like in Street Fighter II, my tour makes zero sense. I’m going to start in Oslo, then Buenos Aries; after that I’m headed for Marakesh, then Kyoto, then back to Oslo because I forgot my wallet there, then it’s on to Auckland. After that, I’m bound for Quebec, then London, then Mexico City, then back to Oslo, then Vancouver, then Oslo. After leaving Oslo, I’m come home for a day, then back to Oslo before hitting up Atlanta, Seoul, Oslo, Phoenix, Cairo, Oslo, Lansing, and Oslo.
Spam, spam, spam, wonderful spam, lovely spam! :lol:
Shock

Post by Shock »

Arkrite wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:49 am
I have no idea what's going on anymore ;~)
Old joke
Please BE WARNED! Over the last month I have become a victim of a clever 'Eastern European' scam whilst out shopping.

Here's how the scam works:

Two very good-looking 20-21 year-old girls of eastern European origin come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot. They both start cleaning your windscreen, their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T- shirts. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they'll say 'No' and instead they ask you for a lift to another supermarket. You agree and they both get in the back seat.

On the way there, they start undressing, until both are completely naked. Then, when you pull over to remonstrate, one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over your lap, kissing you, touching you intimately and thrusting herself against you, while the other one steals your wallet!

I had my wallet stolen on September 4th, 9th,10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th and 29th. Also on October 1st, 4th, 6th, 9th and 10th and twice yesterday.So please warn all the older men you know to be on the lookout for this scam.

The best times seem to be just before lunch and about 4:30 in the afternoon.
Shock

Post by Shock »

Yep, I missed the part about the Asian Academy kid. So I'll play it off as Violet wasn't listening closely :oops:
Shock

Post by Shock »

Also, I'm fascinated by Martin's pragmatism. That's some pretty sketchy stuff he's suggesting
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Yeah, I've tried to have pragmatism be one hallmark of Martin's personality.

She does deserve imprisonment on some kind for her crimes. Imprisonment by a Promise to address the specific crimes she's accused of while letting her do some good sounds reasonable.
EnigmaticOne

Post by EnigmaticOne »

Wait, isn't Other Martin making this offer in front of us?
Games
Imago in New Vindicators Academy of Europe
Michuru

Post by Michuru »

EnigmaticOne wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:53 pm Wait, isn't Other Martin making this offer in front of us?
That might be my bad. My first look at it, I missed that flynn was deliberately not including OM on the plan. In my head, it went River > OM > Strategy Meeting. I was just trying to get all things in order to shoot into the action.

With my latest post, I think I have everything sorted out. After this, Martin will be approaching OM with the arrangement and we'll move from there.
NVAE Setting - VP: 5
EnigmaticOne

Post by EnigmaticOne »

So are Martin and Violet still talking between them or at the strategy meeting with the whole group?

Edit: NVM, catching up on IC post. What about Current? He's not listed as present.
Games
Imago in New Vindicators Academy of Europe
Michuru

Post by Michuru »

EnigmaticOne wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:16 am So are Martin and Violet still talking between them or at the strategy meeting with the whole group?

Edit: NVM, catching up on IC post. What about Current? He's not listed as present.
Flynn left that open-ended, contingent upon whether or not Arkrite wanted Lex to be present.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

My apologies. I buried the list of who all is there in the body.
When they return Fluxx will go over in his mind who was in the Hall from before:
NVAE, SUBLEVEL HALL (Fluxx, Greystone, Imago, Shiver, Taheka, Ursa; NPCs: Armorer, Backlash, Cacophony, Candyman, Capacitor, the Drifter, Eiron, Fach, Felsic, Fiore, Gae’bolg, Hubris, Kiln, Larrikin, Magnitude, Manticore, Martin, Maze, Mezzanine, Newton, Parabola, Pict, Puck, Rheid, Singularity, Tantivy, Thorn, Vestige)
And chooses to pare it down to those who've been instrumental in the field before (including the actual Vindicators of course). He notes the amount of significant others are included but tries not to dwell on that fact. While Fluxx wouldn't normally have included Puck he figures the chaotic being would just show up anyway so why not include her from the get-go.
(Fluxx, Greystone, Imago, Shiver, Taheka, Ursa, Current (if he wants); NPCs: Backlash, the Drifter, Fach, Fiore, Hubris, Kiln, Magnitude, Maze, Newton, Parabola, Pict, Puck). Martin (and presumably Mezzanine along with whatever other guards deemed appropriate will not be there).

let me know if I've forgotten any Vindicators or anyone else that has been amongst the 'core'. I don't recognize all the NPC names.

In front of those assembled he will lay out what Dewhurst told him to fill in the missing pieces....

Thanks again Mich for story-izing all the chaos.
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

You know, when I started this new job I expected to be way more energetic because I'd have significantly less stress.
I had no way of knowing that this job would entail 8 to 12 KM of walking every day (5 to 7.5 miles).

The good news is that I'm used to a lot of walking, the bad news is... not THAT much walking in a week ;~)

As for Lex... I don't know, I think he's already said his bit, I don't think there is anything for him to add that wouldn't just derail what's already going on.
Michuru

Post by Michuru »

Arkrite wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:27 am You know, when I started this new job I expected to be way more energetic because I'd have significantly less stress.
I would kill for less stress. :( Or maybe just a few more hours of sleep a night.
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

If you figure that out how it's done: Please let me know! :lol:

Sadly I know exactly how to kill most of my stress... it's called "giving up on buying a house" :~P
Michuru

Post by Michuru »

Arkrite wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:20 am If you figure that out how it's done: Please let me know! :lol:

Sadly I know exactly how to kill most of my stress... it's called "giving up on buying a house" :~P
I feel your pain. Maybe I’m too picky... I rarely find something I want to pull the trigger on. When I do, I don’t get it. :(