Neotropolis (OOC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Shock

Re: Neotropolis (OOC)

Post by Shock »

I figured he'd want to stay embraced up until I smashed his face in ;} If anything, I was thinking a Deception check to keep him in the dark until the last moment.

Deception check: 1d20 13
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Psistrike- more of a difference in interpretation of your power stunt than not allowing it :)

I hope you like the surprise.
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
Shock

Post by Shock »

Does this mean no more bad guys are fighting?
kenmadragon

Post by kenmadragon »

Wowzers have I been busy these last few days. Family friend of mine had a big thing going on and I was busy getting in touch with my stage-tech side to help set up and stuff. Lemme tell you, a near-continuous three-hour solo dance performance to an audience of roughly 800 or more is nothing to sneeze at.

Gimme a few to get caught up IC and OOC and I'll be posting in a jiff.

EDIT: just read the IC. Love how you tied that all together. :lol:
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Shock wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:16 pm Does this mean no more bad guys are fighting?
Nobody is up right now.

The Seer is a quivering mess under Soldier Wolf's boot.
Trinity is heaped around Anna's feet.
Legions of mutants resting in the sides, waiting to come out and eat you all.
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

CC- it's okay to ask questions if you're confused. I haven't been exactly been posting in a consistent basis.
CaptainChaos

Post by CaptainChaos »

Confused? A little but I will try to get caught up. Right now I am limited to posting from my phone most of the time. I haven't replaced my laptop yet due to unexpected car repairs and my 4 year old tablet is mostly dead. I plan on buying something soon so posting will be easier.
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Waiting on other voices before I respond :)
kenmadragon

Post by kenmadragon »

Sorry, got into an accident last week and messed up my shoulder and back pretty bad. Been working off my mum's computer while I was confined to bed-rest to recover, and she blocked most of the forums I frequent on her computer, including this one.

Surprising thing is that she managed to do that and keep me from changing the settings - I didn't think she was that computer savvy...

I'll be getting to catching up right now!
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Wow! Sorry to hear that you were hurt kenma. Glad to hear that you're doing better.

And moms can be tricky, very tricky.
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

kenma- If you were going to use Interpose, who would you be willing to use it for? If you would be willing to use Interpose, I'll need an init roll. Trying to ask the question without giving away too many details.
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

On the hospital issue, several have been mentioned in game all with strengths and weaknesses. Most of them haven't been mentioned for a long while. Let me know if you want reminders.
kenmadragon

Post by kenmadragon »

Spectrum wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:29 pm Wow! Sorry to hear that you were hurt kenma. Glad to hear that you're doing better.

And moms can be tricky, very tricky.
Thanks. It wasn't particularly fun. And has only reinforced my hesitance to drive, like, anywhere.

Also, my mom has had a long-standing belief that I spend too much of my time playing RPGs and reading stuff about them (nonsense, of course :lol: ). The fact that I wasn't able to get up and look for my own laptop was icing on the cake because she'd just give me hers, and I'm half-sure she convinced my brother to put up all those blocks on hers. Ugh.
Spectrum wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:47 pm kenma- If you were going to use Interpose, who would you be willing to use it for? If you would be willing to use Interpose, I'll need an init roll. Trying to ask the question without giving away too many details.
Uh, I guess anyone who would need it? It's not like a reflexive thing that he'd always be doing. It's more of a "Hey, what's that? Oh, that doesn't look good. Can the person it'll hit deal with that? No, too squishy? Yeah, let me just take care of that."

Essentially, he prioritizes to use it to keep innocents and those unable to deal with a threat themselves out of harm's way by Interpose-ing. Ergo, why he doesn't always use it when in a Super-fight, like when he and Marie took on those raptors - sure, Marie's soft and bruises like anyone else, but he knows that she's still probably fast enough to handle it.

Anything aimed at someone who can't defend themselves, or who he isn't sure could handle it? Sure, he'd use it. Otherwise, he'd basically have to think for an instant and make a decision, which at his speed is something he can sometimes afford to do.

If it helps anyways, Initiative 14+2=16
Shock

Post by Shock »

Is the rifle made out of metal? I'd expect so but I don't want to assume
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Yep! Thanks for checking.