Neotropolis (OOC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
kenmadragon

Re: Neotropolis (OOC)

Post by kenmadragon »

You know, I completely forgot Blitz was nearby enough to notice Samaritan and Wolf arguing. Magnetic Control is a whole lot better than forcing his rifle to point at the Samaritan instead... Not as dramatic, but less likely to get someone hurt in case that rifle ended up being anti-material or something.
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Psistrike- while I appreciate you willing to take that extra step, it may be a step too far. It may be better to keep Marie up and functioning and weakened rather than extra weight for the rest of the group to hoof out.
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
Shock

Post by Shock »

If Psistrike wants the extra drama, Blitz or Samaritan shouldn't have much trouble carrying her
Psistrike

Post by Psistrike »

Nah, I edited the original post so Marie could respond better to Kate offering her help. Plus an idea to get us out of there since I basically said Marie is too tired to teleport or run right now. We rarely see a paragon carrying a car to aid others escape instead of a regular rescue. :D
kenmadragon

Post by kenmadragon »

Is there going to be a post of reaction from Wolf, or should I just be reacting only to Blitz at the moment? Just curious, because I'm really curious as to how Wolf would react to Samaritan trying to get Wolf to shoot himself, only to be upstaged by Blitz just taking the gun with her powers.

*eager beaver*
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Wolf's ears half fall, a scrunchy in his forehead, his tail curling around his legs. "But.. but Fwive.. the mean lady bwoke my aswault wifle!" pathetic whiiiiine.
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

So what's the plan guys? Where are you heading to? How are you travelling? Who is carrying whom? The whole group probably won't fit in the compact car if that is what you're thinking.
CaptainChaos

Post by CaptainChaos »

My impression is that Samaritan is going to carry Marie. Not sure what Anna is doing or how we are going to get Robert medical attention.
Shock

Post by Shock »

Anna is being protective of Marie. She doesn't want Samaritan to take her somewhere that Anna can't follow. As far as she's concerned, the authorities can take Doctor Wong to the hospital.
kenmadragon

Post by kenmadragon »

*face palm*

I misread that. I thought you said she passed out, not might. :oops:

EDIT: would you like me to go back and change that? Because that was totally my bad, and I'm really embarrassed I did that.
Shock

Post by Shock »

In your defense, it originally said she passed out. I say run with it. She can always wake up whenever
Psistrike

Post by Psistrike »

Nah, keep it as is. Funner to have Samaritan carrying a sleeping Marie. :P
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

I'm sorry guys, I think that we're having a language issue. I'm hearing lots of plans but not The Plan. Am I just missing it?
Shock

Post by Shock »

I think we're all having communication issues. Looks like we're just about cleared up
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Cool! Going to give folks one more day before moving to a new scene.