Neotropolis (OOC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
kenmadragon

Re: Neotropolis (OOC)

Post by kenmadragon »

Well, mine's next month, so you've got a heads-up with me, I guess! :D

Though, who had their birthdays? I've been kinda AWOL from the forum last few days because of final projects. It's dead-week on campus, so everything's become a huge rush to the end of the semester. :geek:
Psistrike

Post by Psistrike »

There is a birthday thread in General Chat section. It started with Shock's birthday and mine was on Saturday the 3rd, turned 4...4...40. :oops:
kenmadragon

Post by kenmadragon »

Ah. So... I know I've always been the youngest in my classes from grade school through high school, but am I really the youngest on the forums too? Geez... :|
Shock

Post by Shock »

Psistrike wrote:There is a birthday thread in General Chat section. It started with Shock's birthday and mine was on Saturday the 3rd, turned 4...4...40. :oops:
I'm 41. It's nothing special
CaptainChaos

Post by CaptainChaos »

Mine was Saturday the 3rd. I'm probably the oldest on the forum at 56. I don't feel that old though and my wife always reminds me I don't act like it.
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Did someone say that they wanted a disaster? I'm enjoying watching the interplay but have a few events in mind and just hanging back for a while. Chillin' tha most.

And... I wonder how much you guys are really the youngest or the oldest. I can think of several contenders for each spot but not sure how it would actually weigh out.

And if anybody is wondering, 4/20/1977 or as my parents are fond of reminding me..

seventy seven.. the year of the seven.. on channel seven

was a big tv jingle when I was born.
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
kenmadragon

Post by kenmadragon »

You know, I'm pretty sure the surf-board guy is actually Ariel, and Captain Skyhook is that police officer you just referenced, and the techy-gals are Gizmo and E-Lass, but I cannot for the life of me figure out who Panopticon and "sneaky stabby stabby" woman are...

Also, yes, you're the GM. You've got the super-power of Plot-Creation and Detail-Addition. There's no reason not to have fun, so long as you're still responsible with your fun. :P
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Nope, pretty much you guessed 1/4
Shock

Post by Shock »

Yeah, I enjoy the small talk but the plot must go on. The unexpected is a large part of the fun.
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Grumble and growl, spitting nails, swearing and cursing... another 14 hr day between leaving for work and finally getting home.

This weekend, I swear, this weekend. One way or another.
Shock

Post by Shock »

I may not have been clear enough but Anna was asking those questions to the speaker on the phone.
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

That was my understanding.
CaptainChaos

Post by CaptainChaos »

I was confused. I thought thee call had ended and Anna was talking to Kate.
kenmadragon

Post by kenmadragon »

So, I'm finally back home and free of projects, finals, and travel. And as I read into things while catching up, my understanding was the phone on Kate's end went onto speaker (somehow - I suspect either a decker or a technomancer), and Anna jumped to ask questions. Kate was standing a little shocked, and Marie was trying to tell Kate she wanted to help from beside her.

In the meanwhile, I think Dexter's just going to be a little stupefied while he tries to puzzle through exactly what's going on. Remind me again because I don't remember, but did Anna tell Dexter and/or the Samaritan about Chimeara's interest in Dr. Robert Wong? Or did she just mention genetic super-soldier experiments, and Dexter's going to all the wrong wild conclusions about madmen with nuclear explosives and his dad's paralyzed friend secretly being a government agent who's been faking this whole time to cover for the fact he's really a super-spy and that Dexter and Kate were just contacted because someone's managed to figure out that they can somehow help him out like sidekicks with that One Useful Thing that Robert really needs at a specific moment?
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Response count:
Yes: 7
Maybe: 3
No: 1

Yay!: 1
Stupid boy:1