Apologies

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Hero4hire

Apologies

Post by Hero4hire »

Apologies to all my games that I am currently in. I have been (even more) inactive than usual this past week due to some very personal family matters. I am not sure when I will be in the right headspace to post. If you have to move a game along without me or exclude me I perfectly understand.

Honestly, I am not sure if it will be tomorrow or weeks from now before I resume any kind of "normal" activity. Gaming is usually a solace to me, so I sincerely hope it is sooner than later.

Again I am truly sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you.
Tim aka Hero4hire
Horsenhero

Re: Apologies

Post by Horsenhero »

Take your time. Your place will be waiting.
RainOnTheSun

Post by RainOnTheSun »

We all have things in our lives more important than gaming to take care of. Do what you must.
StarGuard

Post by StarGuard »

Horsenhero wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:21 pm Take your time. Your place will be waiting.
Absolutely this.
Psistrike

Post by Psistrike »

One thing I always say, real life and family take priority. Take you time, take care of yourself and those you care about and we will be waiting when you are ready to game again.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Aye, as the others have said already. I hope your issues are resolved with grace, we'll see you again when you have things all set.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Zero Prime

Post by Zero Prime »

I'll echo everyone's sentiment here, yourself and your family take priority. Always. If gaming is your solace, take some comfort in knowing there will always be a spot for you at the table, and don't be afraid to step away and do what you've got to do.

Best wishes.
Hero4hire

Post by Hero4hire »

Hello Everyone,

I hope the Holidays have found everyone well. As anyone who paid any attention to this thread, several weeks back I abruptly disappeared from all my games.

I figured I would drop in and let those interested know I am *slowly* coming back.

I will be to the point about what happened. The reason I left was my daughter (age 10) fell victim to an online sexual predator. This was devastating to my family and I immediately dropped everything and focused all of my energies on helping my daughter.

So now, about two months later, my daughter is doing well and in counseling and has begun healing (the most important thing)
... and against all odds, I have found the identity and location of the scumbag (never mess with a Gamer Dad's Daughter!) and the (unfortunately slow moving) wheels of justice have begun to grind.

Having done what I can, with all the pieces are in place, I can now begin to focus on other things as well.

Okay, Thanks for Reading. This was painful to type, but somehow cathartic.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

There is nothing any of us can really say to that, but I hope things continue to get better for her and all of you.

Don't mess with Gamer Dad. Damn.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
RainOnTheSun

Post by RainOnTheSun »

Jesus. I'm glad you found him. Your priorities are in the right place.