Young Protectors: New Chapel (IC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
McGuffin

Re: Young Protectors: New Chapel (IC)

Post by McGuffin »

Blade of Poseidon (D'An W'ren/Dan Warren)
HP: 3
Cnd: Fine

D'An left the room at the headquarters just as he'd found it, instead packing his sword, monk robes and his few spare sets of clothes into a duffel bag and easily hoisting it over one shoulder.

He cocked his head to the side quizzically at Johnny's question as they walked. "Sure, my home is yours. What do you need it for in the middle of the day?"
Otso Karell/Ursa, student at the New Vindicators Academy Europe.
Kriv of Clan Myastan, Dragonborn Noble Paladin in On the Road.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Johnny smiles broadly. "Look, say a tidy an I take a fancy to one another an we can both skive outta class an have us a proper snog or, Gods grant, a bit of 'How's your father'. Your flat would be perfect for that! I'll hang a ribbon on the door as a signal that we're not to be bothered and, well, you can do the same. Thas only in daytime emergencies, o' course and when we can't go back to her place to boot. I'll still hafta work out sumthin fer night time rendezvous." he says, pensive.

"You follow?" he asks.
"Something pithy this way comes."
McGuffin

Post by McGuffin »

Blade of Poseidon (D'An W'ren/Dan Warren)

D'An mirrored Johnny's pensive look. He'd followed as far as the other young hero expecting to bring someone over at an unspecified time.

He shrugged, then nodded. It was just material belongings and if he wasn't using it at the time, where's the harm? "Sure, feel free if I'm not using it at the time."
Last edited by McGuffin on Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Syncretik

Post by Syncretik »

"A lot more reliable, if I can get it to work. If we're lucky I could see things as I were there. Which I'm sure would be fascinating" A hint of sarcasm colours the last part "I'm less worried about anyone getting hurt than I am about Johnny" He pauses for a moment as the beginnings of an idea came to him "I wonder if Joanna and "the girls" would be up for something, they'd make a good distraction"
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Blitz (Emily Marie Powers)
HP: 3 / Cond: Normal

Emily appraises Ronan's pensive look. "I see wheels turning. Wanna share with the class?"
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

McGuffin wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:51 pm Blade of Poseidon (D'An W'ren/Dan Warren)

D'An mirrored Johnny's pensive look. He'd followed as far as the other young hero expecting to bring someone over at an unspecified time.

He shrugged, then nodded. It was just material belongings and if he wasn't using it at the time, where's the harm? "Sure, feel free if I'm not using it at the time."
"Brilliant!" He says. "We can get and extra key made, or otherwise I can just pick the lock when needed." He shrugged like it would be no big deal.

"And we'll use a ribbon or sock on the door to communicate when the room's occupied." Johnny says.

He continues to look around campus for the Housing Office.
Syncretik

Post by Syncretik »

"Well, this post-cognition idea of yours seems like the most effective option, but that will take time. It might be best if Johnny is distracted" Ronan leaves it hang, letting Emily fill in the blanks.
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

OOC:

Are we good to jump forward to the party? Are we all going to the party? Just so we don't have any need to rewind again, I just want to make sure we're all on the same page.
McGuffin

Post by McGuffin »

OOC: Ready to skip to party.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Sure, any problem getting D'an a room (sans roommate)? [One less NPC to worry about.]
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Flynnarrel wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:17 am Sure, any problem getting D'an a room (sans roommate)? [One less NPC to worry about.]
D'an scored a single occupancy room.
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Blitz (Emily Marie Powers)
HP: 3 / Cond: Normal

Emily raises a palm to her face. A facepalm if you will. "You need to work on your being a cryptic sorcerer thing." She pauses a moment to think it over. "You ARE talking about getting him distracted with 'whats-her-cleavage'... right? ...Joanna, that's her name."
I'm good to roll.
Syncretik

Post by Syncretik »

Ronan cocks his head to one side and grins conspiratorially "Only one way to learn." The grin disappears again "But yes, anyway; point them in each other's direction, at least. That should take his mind off of things for a little while"

----------------------------------

OOC: I imagine we're very nearly done.
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Later that evening...

After coordinating over the phone, the team sets off to take care of the business of being reckless youths. Finding the club at the address slipped to them earlier isn't difficult and when they arrive the place is swinging. It's hardly a modern looking joint, with baroque architecture and furnishings that looked plucked straight from the roaring 20's. The band was wailing away on a very interesting take on the theme from Peter Gunn when they walked in. The place was crowded, but not overly so and it didn't take long to find the table the girls were at, though at the moment only Charity was sitting there... holding down the fort...so to speak.

Spotting D'an, she stands up on her chair and waves at the enthusiastically.
Okay, who's all at the club? (I'm sure Johnny dragged D'an) And if you aren't at the club, what are you doing?
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Johnny wasn't slag enough to try poaching Charity when her interests were clearly elsewise he nevertheless heads her direction with whoever's there in tow. He does keep an eye out on the dance floor for their Faithful tourguide.