Young Protectors: New Chapel (IC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Flynnarrel

Re: Young Protectors: New Chapel (IC)

Post by Flynnarrel »

Once they had drink orders he'd follow Joanna to the bar to get their orders. For his own he'd try one of these famous American Cocktails he'd heard so much about. He'd ask Joanna for a recommendation.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

All-

Joanna smiles at the group. "All right, everyone relax...I'll be back shortly with libations. Come on sexy, let's get the necessary social lubricant to loosen up these stiffs."

"We're not stiffs!" Charity says and sticks her tongue out at Joanna. Then she looks at Dan out of the corner of her eye. "We shouldn't give up hope though."

As this went on Lorelei took a deep breath, as if gathering her courage and asked Emily and Ronan; "So...what bring you to scho...I mean where are you from?" Once again her cheeks color almost imperceptibly and she looks down at the table.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Editted: yup, misread.
As Johnny approached the bar with Joanna he admired the way the other girl moved. "So, what's your story, Luv?"

"At school to be 'finished' as a proper lady?" he asks.
Last edited by Flynnarrel on Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:04 am, edited 5 times in total.
"Something pithy this way comes."
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Blitz (Emily Marie Powers)
HP: 3 / Cond: Normal

Emily rolls her eyes slightly at Charity and Joanna. On the surface, they seemed like okay girls who just wanted to have fun, but on a certain level, they bothered Emily. Probably the fact they were symmetrical, sociable and from what she could tell, fairly popular. She was snapped form her thoughts by Lorelei's question. "From? Oh, ah, Portland Washington." The first (and aborted) question caught Emily's attention, wondering if it was Lorelei being as awkward as she appeared, or if it was something else.
I think Flynn mis-read the GM post. it was Lorelei asking Emily and Ronan, not Joanna asking Johnny :P

And an insight check on Lorelei. Insight: 1D20+7 = [9]+7 = 16
McGuffin

Post by McGuffin »

Blade of Poseidon (D'An W'ren/Dan Warren)
HP: 3
Cnd: Fine

"Exercise helps with stiffness. I wonder if I'll be able to keep up my morning routine while studying here." D'An's comments were as much in reply to girls as he was musing out loud to himself. He was losing himself in the ebb and flow of conversation and felt nervous.
Otso Karell/Ursa, student at the New Vindicators Academy Europe.
Kriv of Clan Myastan, Dragonborn Noble Paladin in On the Road.