M&M 3e, Young Protectors OOC (Full)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Zero Prime

Re: M&M 3e, Young Protectors OOC (Full)

Post by Zero Prime »

“No Battle Plan Survives Contact With the Enemy”

So much for concentrated fire ... can you tell we're a bunch of teen's trying to show off, I can one shot him, no I can one shot HIM! No I can one shot that one over there!

It's kind of amusing!
Hawk

Post by Hawk »

Zero Prime wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:21 pm “No Battle Plan Survives Contact With the Enemy”

So much for concentrated fire ... can you tell we're a bunch of teen's trying to show off, I can one shot him, no I can one shot HIM! No I can one shot that one over there!

It's kind of amusing!
Yeah, we do seem like a group of teens. Is that bad, or just accurate role playing?
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

On the plus side, several of you attacked the same opponent. The weakest one to be sure (because duplication is hella expensive or at least it is once you build it so it's effective), but concentrated fire is concentrated fire.

Besides...I expected several of these mooks to get one-shoted. Icey Temps for sure. He's kind of a pansy. Coyote Code had different plans apparently.
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Hey Horsen, I think you missed where I had Emily not wander off. It WAS her intention, but the Trinity there found them first so she stayed and introduced Ronan.
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

EpicEclipse wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:23 pm Hey Horsen, I think you missed where I had Emily not wander off. It WAS her intention, but the Trinity there found them first so she stayed and introduced Ronan.
I will edit
StarGuard

Post by StarGuard »

Will post Rakasha action tomorrow - sorry Black Friday weekend retailer :(

Hes following up on Temps in case anyone wants to tag team with a similar DC descriptor (toughness). He'll wait for that person in the initiative order
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

StarGuard wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:37 am Will post Rakasha action tomorrow - sorry Black Friday weekend retailer :(

Hes following up on Temps in case anyone wants to tag team with a similar DC descriptor (toughness). He'll wait for that person in the initiative order
I know it's the season, so several of everybody (that makes grammatical sense, right?) is busy, but for now if Rakshasa is ready to go, we'll skip N'Sekt's damage save, so we can keep moving. This is the time of year when games start to slow way down because of holiday stuff and I'm right there with the rest of you, but we'll do our best to keep from completely grinding to a halt.
Zero Prime

Post by Zero Prime »

StarGuard wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:37 am Will post Rakasha action tomorrow - sorry Black Friday weekend retailer :(

I'd be down for this, however, Vulcan's only Toughness-based attack would be a Damaging, perception-ranged Move Object affect, and I am unsure of how Perception range would interact with the Teamwork rolls, though it seems as if Perception range would automatically succeed at the DC 10 Aid action, but be unable to obtain degree's of success, so Vulcan could give Rakshasa a +2 Circumstance bonus on his next Melee attack.

I'm at work today, unfortunately, so phone post! Feel free to narrate this for the both of us, and it will work for me!
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

I guess the main drawback with Rakshasa trying to set up some teamwork is that it allows Icey Temps to act freely (albeit Dazed), since he goes next in the order, before anyone for Rakshasa to coordinate with. We are definitely going to have to work on our cooperation...

Pursuant to that, Rose is going to try to set up an Aid action with someone- Devil Dog if he is willing to wait, and if not, then someone who goes after her, if she can figure out who they're targeting. I'll do an IC post reflecting that.
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

pathfinderq1 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:16 pm I guess the main drawback with Rakshasa trying to set up some teamwork is that it allows Icey Temps to act freely (albeit Dazed), since he goes next in the order, before anyone for Rakshasa to coordinate with. We are definitely going to have to work on our cooperation...

Pursuant to that, Rose is going to try to set up an Aid action with someone- Devil Dog if he is willing to wait, and if not, then someone who goes after her, if she can figure out who they're targeting. I'll do an IC post reflecting that.
Working out teamwork and how to function as a team is part of what being young heroes is about, right?
Hawk

Post by Hawk »

pathfinderq1 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:16 pm I guess the main drawback with Rakshasa trying to set up some teamwork is that it allows Icey Temps to act freely (albeit Dazed), since he goes next in the order, before anyone for Rakshasa to coordinate with. We are definitely going to have to work on our cooperation...

Devil Dog is willing to wait.
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

With Rakshasa and Devil Dog on Delay, I think that brings up the bad guys- Icey Temps, and then Bitterfrost.

Then Presto! (and thus Devil Dog), and so on.
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Where's everyone at? New Chapel Team??
Hawk

Post by Hawk »

EpicEclipse wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:57 pm Where's everyone at? New Chapel Team??
I am still here. Waiting.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

I think we're waiting on a GM update.
"Something pithy this way comes."