(OOC) Children of the Atom (An X-Men AU game, M&M 3E)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
EpicEclipse

Re: (OOC) Children of the Atom (An X-Men AU game, M&M 3E)

Post by EpicEclipse »

Yeah, I'm aware. Sorry, it's more been a few days just not feeling well and then busy work days leaving me pooped for gming. Been brewing up a plot post for a few days now in my spare moments here and there. Should be done with it soonish
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Hey all... this kind of chaffs to say, but I need to put this game on hold for a while. It's not shut down, unless you guys lose interest in the next month or so. Just have some things going on that are preventing me from putting my mind into a decent plot. Things should be a bit more steady in November once i know whether i am moving or waiting until March, but either way I hope to pick up the plot again once things smooth out.

I'm really sorry, because I really like your characters and wanted to see much more out of them, so I hope you'll all still be game when I come back to this.

I'll still be around the boards, so we can still discuss things for this game too if you'd like. I would also be most willing to allow someone to GM in the interim to keep things afloat and pick back up afterwards. I can share some things in PM if anyone is interested in doing that for the short term (just to avoid causing any trouble with the bigger picture)
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Life comes first and foremost! I'm happy to learn this will hopefully just be a brief break, and I know for certain that I'll be up for playing again when you're good and ready. It's been a blast so far, and things are only bound to get even better when the main plot kicks into gear.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Of course take the time you need. I'd love to get back to this!
"Something pithy this way comes."
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

I most certainly can't complain !

I`ll be here !
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document