(OOC) Children of the Atom (An X-Men AU game, M&M 3E)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Flynnarrel

Re: (OOC) Children of the Atom (An X-Men AU game, M&M 3E)

Post by Flynnarrel »

Bladewind wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:19 pm On the contrary, adds depth to your character.
Thanks. :: blush ::
"Something pithy this way comes."
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

*mimics Ana perfectly* Ed who now? |´D;;
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Hero4hire

Post by Hero4hire »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:34 am *mimics Ana perfectly* Ed who now? |´D;;

Google it. It is cute.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Hah, alright, I get it now. Seems like an odd thing for a kid that young to reference though, in my opinion.
------------
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Little behind. Busy week for the kids at school and sick kiddo. :|
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

I wasn't really planning to RP out the whole training session, just as an FYI xD It wouldn't really add anything to the story and just delay us getting back to the main plot.

Speaking of which, as I said before, there are a few days in between the intro plot and where the plot picks up next, so if you guys want to do anything else in the interim, speak now or forever hold you peace!
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

I'm curious who's still in class. but feel free to say that She lines us up and takes us through some basic excersizes.
"Something pithy this way comes."
CaptainChaos

Post by CaptainChaos »

Brittney is there.
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Flynnarrel wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:10 pm I'm curious who's still in class. but feel free to say that She lines us up and takes us through some basic excersizes.

Besides you 5, the only person worth mention that stayed is the girl Wally bodied through his portal on the roof. I suppose also worth some note is that Gelignite (whose real name is Todd Maverick if anyone wanted to do a little snooping. Its not that hard to track down his real name) is not there, despite other students that had been unconscious from the gas coming to a short time after the attack with no apparent side effects. They are being observed just in case, but not held or quarantined.

I dont like to flesh out npcs when I don't specifically need them for something, or in this case with the girl from the roof, they had attention brought to them and it would make sense for them to be there. Better for me to just say there some other students there without specifics so i can use that vagueness later to mention in the future to make an npc be from your martial arts class and give them traits I need them to have at that time, rather than trying to predict things ahead of time.

Anyways, after work today I plan to tie off the downtime and kick up the main plot again, so please look forward to it. :)
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Whoops, I forgot to delete that block of questions in Ana post which I used for reference. Just edited it out.

CC, I asked EpicEclipse a week or so ago how long school's been in session, and he said it was the begining of the school year for us still.
------------
CaptainChaos

Post by CaptainChaos »

Brittney has been a student at the school for a few years. I figured it isn't the first time she has been called into the office.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

I have no idea what happened to me last week. I blinked and its Monday again.

I am resuming my posting this evening with intentions of starting here and attacking my games next.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

I really like the way this played out.

When I read the character sheets, I sorta expected Ice and Redline to be cool, calm and collected. And when the excrement hit the oscillating device, they were. But now that things have calmed and everyone else is easing down, they're the ones about to go postal.

Interesting.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Yeah, I found that interedtibg too. Not at am how I expected him to react to it all.

Nice to know nearly everyone seems to agree that Ana super messed up. :D
------------
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

When I wrote that, I didn't set out to come across that way. I just reread the scene, focused on what I wrote at the time and then tried to honestly answer the same way that I was playing at the time. That just sort of came out.