Infinite New Vindicators Return (M&M 2e IC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Shock

Re: Infinite New Vindicators Return (M&M 2e IC)

Post by Shock »

Prehistoric (David Gordon)
HP:2
Condition: Bruised 1
Shape: Human

David clapped Merle on the shoulder as he excused himself then smiled when he received the text. of course. Dónde estás
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Merle Tremblay
HP: 1 LP:2 Condition: Normal

He watches Lorena's retreat and can't help but feel bad.

Lorena was too kind and caring for what they'd just gone through. He'd just traumatized one of his few friends in the school.

He sighed and slowly made his way to the front hall, pausing to look at a plaque with a vase of flowers in front of it. After a few minutes he walks away, heading to his room.
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

Anton "Carnudo" Villiam
HP: 2
Condition: Normal

"Yeah you're right we did take down a whole lot bad guys .." Ant replied brightly to Desiree's comment " .. oh God I hope Mum doesn't hear about it, I mean yeah it was great." Ant started to ramble before Desiree mention having a shower and he lost focus for a moment or too.

"Yip catch ya later." Ant managed to say as he watched Desiree walk away. Perhaps he needed to have a shower too as his imagination ran wild and was it normal for his hip to still feel warm from where Desiree nudged him easier.

Deciding that a shower would be a good idea Ant started to head off in search of them when he saw the really tall skinny boy standing in front of a plaque on the wall.

"Excuse me Merle. Sorry to interrupt but I was wondering is what happen today normal here?" then seeing a couple of names on the plaque and a vase of flowers on a small shelf "Oh sorry were they friends of yours?"
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Merle Tremblay

"Hmm?" Merle starts from his distracted state, then takes a second to register what was asked of him, "Uh, yes and no?"

"I don't think we've had many real missions, but there has been a couple of incidents. Most of them by the guy we just captured,"
He pauses and looks down, "There was an attack from an ex-student, but I would imagine that wouldn't happen too often."

"To be honest I've only really been here a few months,"
He clasps his hands behind his back, "We'd have to ask one of the older students to know for sure."

Gilliam wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:05 am"Oh sorry were they friends of yours?"
"Wally is. He and Tamati were on a different team when we were in another dimension and didn't get back in time," He looks at the plaque and sighs, "They're stuck over there until somebody can get them back."
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

Anton "Carnudo" Villiam

Listening carefully Ant nodded once or twice as Merle spoke "You've only been here a couple of months and already leading a team, wow just wow that is amazing."

Then continuing speaking without thinking Ant looked up at the much taller boy

"Really I had thought you must have been a lot older like 18 or so, are you a Freshman too?"

As Merle talked about the missing students Ant became a bit more serious and respectful in tone

"I met some other students at lunch earlier today and they mention those kids as well, it was during the armada invasion wasn't it? " but now sounding a bit confused and unsure exactly how to ask what he was about to

"But they were saying that they were ... " Ant's voice trailed off as he suddenly realised that Merle could be in denial about the fate of his friend or perhaps he knew more than what the other kids did.
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Merle Tremblay

"Yes, I'm a freshmen too," He sighed, "The height is a result of my powers, without it I'd probably be shorter than most of our class."

"Sorry I forgot you're new, nobody's explained how to tell yet have they? The uniforms are an indicator. White uniform is freshmen, blue is sophomore, juniors get purple, seniors get the black ones,"
He pauses, "You can add things, make adjustments, or make changes, but you can't change the colour. Unfortunately."

He give his uniform a dirty look, wishing for the umpteenth time he could switch it to black. It would make his skin stand out even more, but at least it wouldn't blend into the uniform.
Gilliam wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:21 pm "But they were saying that they were ... " Ant's voice trailed off as he suddenly realized that Merle could be in denial about the fate of his friend or perhaps he knew more than what the other kids did.
"Dead?" Merle finishes for him in a deadpan.

"Do you remember Lluvia? The Spaniard with the weather control powers?" He asks with a small smile, "He's from the dimension that Wally and Tamati are stuck in."

"Just because they didn't make it back doesn't mean they're dead."
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

David-

Within moments David gets a reply. It's Becca. Phone broke. Borrowed Eva's. Where r u?
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

Anton "Carnudo" Villiam

Merle wrote: "Dead?" Merle finishes for him in a deadpan.

"Do you remember Lluvia? The Spaniard with the weather control powers?" He asks with a small smile, "He's from the dimension that Wally and Tamati are stuck in."

"Just because they didn't make it back doesn't mean they're dead."

Ant had noticed Gaspar although he wasn't aware that he was from another world.

"I didn't know that .." Ant replied wondering if he had overreacted with his behaviour towards Gaspar earlier still he hadn't had a girl react or talk to him like the way Desiree had before either, maybe he was just reading too much into it.

"I mean about Gaspar ..." Ant wasn't 100% convinced about the missing students, even if they were on another world they were still gone " ... and if he is here then yeah they could be there."

Making a spur of the moment decision Ant offered "If I can help let me know."
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Merle Tremblay

"Thanks, but for now until we can find somebody who can jump to different dimensions there's not much we can do," Merle says.
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

Anton "Carnudo" Villiam

"That's true, umm do you know where I can find the showers?" Ant asked thinking it would be handy if there was a map of the school and from the way his stomach was rumbling he also needed another snack to tide him over.
OOC wrote: I am happy to assume Merle points Ant in the right direction if you want to finish up this chat.
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Merle Tremblay

Merle nods, "I can show you. The school can be a little confusing at first."

He waves for Anton to follow him and slowly makes his way further into the school.
Michuru

Post by Michuru »

LLUVIA / Gaspar Zorrilla e Higueras
HP: 3 / Condition: -

Holding Gaspar's gaze he finishes; "I will not pressure you unduly, but you can understand my interest in you, yes? I am the last Thunder Lord and ours is an uncommon power. Before I meet my eventual end I would like to see a new Storm Champion rise."

Gaspar shifted uncomfortably. "It's..." He took a deep breath. Lei Kung was intimidating. He was bigger than him. Stronger than him. More powerful than him. More experienced and knowledgeable... "There is something I haven't told Mister Importuna... When they found me in this world? There was a man not far from me. I killed him. It was self-defense, yeah, but I killed him. He wanted to kill me because I... I k-" The confession hung in his throat. He felt like he was going to vomit. "I killed his wife.

"They were terrorists, si, and she was going to kill my..." He frowned. "My friend. I took a life to protect her and I did it again to spare myself, but... that doesn't change that they were people. They had a son. Lexus. He lost his abuelo. He lost his... his boyfriend. I took his madre y padre. Me. I did that. No matter how you or I or anyone tries to justify it... I took two people away from someone.

"I don't want to kill anyone else. I don't want to see anyone else die. Back there, you killed someone without any hesitation, and... I need to be able to trust you, if I'm going to learn from you."
NVAE Setting - VP: 5
EnigmaticOne

Post by EnigmaticOne »

Cooker
HP: 3
COND: Unharmed

That was strange. Maybe Louisa had just given in? Still, Francis figured it could only do his girlfriend good. So he went out to meet them. "I'm back. Valderon got himself in trouble with the Zoo again. ...At least this time we got 'em." Got, not killed, well, permanently, right? "Didn't expect to see you guys together like this."
Games
Imago in New Vindicators Academy of Europe
Shock

Post by Shock »

Prehistoric (David Gordon)
HP:2
Condition: Bruised 1
Shape: Human

David stepped outside. courtyard. ready 2 go
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Anton & Merle-
If you're both good for now, I'll get to the pair of you a bit later.
Gaspar-

Lei Kung listened patiently to Gaspar and nodded in understanding. "I can see where you are coming from Gaspar and these are things you will have to come to terms with yourself."

The big man sighed. "In all honesty I may be too old to help you. I was born in a time when violence was an expectation of the warrior class. Our enemies were monsters and we dealt with them as such. Certainly over the centuries I have...modified my ethical beliefs to fit with society, but...what you feel? It has been literally thousands of years since I have felt anything close to that. You need friends and mentors with younger souls, less jaded emotions to help you with this."

"I know I do not look it, but I am old. Aside from the Fallen, I may be the oldest living being on the planet and I just... don't know how to be human any longer." Patting Gaspar on the shoulder he said; "You should remain here, at the school. You are too old to be a student, but perhaps the Headmaster can find some sort of employment for you while you figure out what you need."

He hefts the black hammer to eye level and gives a sardonic chuckle. "I have been the last of my kind since before the invention of the automobile, so I suppose another hundred years more won't matter. Take care of yourself Gaspar. I'll check in from time to time to see how you're doing."

With that Earth's oldest hero strides to where he left Dakshesh and once his burden is once more in his hands, he flies off.

Francis-

Louisa shrinks back to normal size when Francis walks onto the quad. At Francis statement she sneers at Raheem and Pia. "These two won't leave me be. If we were still in Mexico, I'd just kill them both and dump the bodies in the desert."

Turning back to Francis, she looks him over from top to bottom. "I know what that imbecile and his worthless girlfriend did. I called you, remember? Nobody attacked you did they? Nobody aside from the speeb and his thugs that is."

David-

The moment after David texts back, the air in front of him is rent by coruscating rose hued energy and Rebecca steps through. This is a new power display for Rebecca and certainly not one David had known about prior. When the gorgeous brunette had become fixated on him the staff had given him a rundown on what to expect...aside from the visions and her inhuman charisma. According to her school dossier, Rebecca could fly, project energy blasts, create solid energy constructs, most commonly to ensnare her foes, she could heal much like the Argento's and she could boost her physical characteristics. Nowhere in that dossier was teleportation described, especially not opening portals like Merle.

Still...that's exactly what she did and when she stepped through, she hugged him. "Hi! How'd the rescue mission go? I'm happy to see you're safe."

Blushing slightly, she cleared her throat. "I was worried for a minute. I couldn't see you and...umm...my phone accidentally broke."