Welcome to Freedom City (M&M 3e; PL10/150pp)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
RainOnTheSun

Re: Welcome to Freedom City (M&M 3e; PL10/150pp)

Post by RainOnTheSun »

And so it begins! Skarab was just watching a horror movie, so I'm guessing he'll probably be in the horror movie marathon fighting Madame Macabre. Putting both bricks in one place seems like a bad idea, so I'll put Peacekeeper in one of the other sections. Toys, if nobody else wants it.
Zero Prime

Post by Zero Prime »

I'm fine being in the Game section, for Player 2 ... however a question for Psi. Imp is incredibly lucky, and we're used to her Weird Magnet, is it possible she brought my helmet/faceplate with her?

I'll spend a HP to Edit Scene if needed.
Hero4hire

Post by Hero4hire »

Zero Prime wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:15 am I'm fine being in the Game section, for Player 2 ... however a question for Psi. Imp is incredibly lucky, and we're used to her Weird Magnet, is it possible she brought my helmet/faceplate with her?

I'll spend a HP to Edit Scene if needed.
Everyone can be considered to have brought their full costume and equipment.
StarGuard

Post by StarGuard »

RainOnTheSun wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:54 pm And so it begins! Skarab was just watching a horror movie, so I'm guessing he'll probably be in the horror movie marathon fighting Madame Macabre. Putting both bricks in one place seems like a bad idea, so I'll put Peacekeeper in one of the other sections. Toys, if nobody else wants it.
Right as "rain" on the call for Skarab and Ms Rocky Picture. I wouldn't worry too much about mixing and matching (I see Skarab as a utility infielder, good but not great at anything) but definitely see your logic. :D

ZP: nice thought on the HP but glad H4H made that call ... it's a Con of course we brought our stuff ;)
Zero Prime

Post by Zero Prime »

I really like the idea of Imp handing Cam the swag bag with his gear in it ...

Imp: Check the swag Cam, looks dope.
Battalion: *rummages through* Wha-how did you know? That's impossible ..
Imp: *raised eyebrow*
Battalion: Oh yeah right.
Hero4hire

Post by Hero4hire »

Zero Prime wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:29 pm I really like the idea of Imp handing Cam the swag bag with his gear in it ...

Imp: Check the swag Cam, looks dope.
Battalion: *rummages through* Wha-how did you know? That's impossible ..
Imp: *raised eyebrow*
Battalion: Oh yeah right.
Sounds great. Do it! Dewwwww eeeet!!!!
RainOnTheSun

Post by RainOnTheSun »

Is the toys area like a typical dealers room at a con? Lots of tables, lots of things for sale, lots of people around?
Hero4hire

Post by Hero4hire »

RainOnTheSun wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:54 am Is the toys area like a typical dealers room at a con? Lots of tables, lots of things for sale, lots of people around?
Very much so. Action figures aplenty. Very crowded with people. There are many display tables and special demo displays for "interactive" toys.
StarGuard

Post by StarGuard »

Quick query :)

Just wanting to build proper context for my post.
- Is Abdul feeing a sense of danger? (Perception: 28 http://orokos.com/roll/538621)
- Are all of these figures known to the public?
- Is there anything Sehkmet (eidetic advantage) might pass along?
- Especially Madame Macabre and her occult nature?

I will incorporate any information into his first post. He is here because he was "drawn" here by the Scarab Amulet and wants to focus on that but regardless of the "showmanship" he suspects the Madame might be here for the same reason
Hero4hire

Post by Hero4hire »

Danger sense is definitely "pinging".

Eidetic Memory shouldn't be a replacement for We'll Informed. However Doc Otaku is a well known enemy of the Freedom League and an Intellectual rival of Daedulus. Toy boy is also a League foe and is well known for his toy related crimes. Not much is known about Player 2. Madame Macabre was once a well known B Horror Movie hostess (think Elvira) who actually still has a strong fan base, who somehow gained "magic powers".
StarGuard

Post by StarGuard »

Hero4hire wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:21 pm Danger sense is definitely "pinging".

Eidetic Memory shouldn't be a replacement for We'll Informed. However Doc Otaku is a well known enemy of the Freedom League and an Intellectual rival of Daedulus. Toy boy is also a League foe and is well known for his toy related crimes. Not much is known about Player 2. Madame Macabre was once a well known B Horror Movie hostess (think Elvira) who actually still has a strong fan base, who somehow gained "magic powers".
That's definitely enough informational context for a post thank you.

I get where you're coming from. Do you think Eidetic Memory or Well Informed best represents the knowledge the character gains from Sehkmet? Sort of a dark Wisdom of Solomon thing I guess? I should see what they did for Black Adam :idea: just looking for flavor not gamey

We haven't heard JudgeA or Kenmadragon voice their ideas ?
kenmadragon

Post by kenmadragon »

And I'm back. Graduate Record Exams are a real pain, and that ate up all my time till today. Think I did okay on it, so done with that now.

I'm thinking Lincoln is either in the toys or video games... Either or. Anyone got a preference for running into Caelus or what, because I'm open to suggestions.
Psistrike

Post by Psistrike »

kenmadragon wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:11 am And I'm back. Graduate Record Exams are a real pain, and that ate up all my time till today. Think I did okay on it, so done with that now.

I'm thinking Lincoln is either in the toys or video games... Either or. Anyone got a preference for running into Caelus or what, because I'm open to suggestions.
Well, Zero Prime and I are going after Player 2, so I would suggest toy section since H4H said only two per section.
RainOnTheSun

Post by RainOnTheSun »

He'll get to be Genevieve's very first superhero seen up-close! He'll shape her idea of what it even means to be a superhero! But, you know. No pressure. ;)
kenmadragon

Post by kenmadragon »

Got it, Toy Boy it is... no pressure.

Quick question though since I am having trouble finding it, but what exactly did Mentac's costume look like anyways? I'm not really finding it anywhere. It's kind of important as it occurs to me I have no idea whether Lincoln ought to change quickly or not.