Welcome to Freedom City (M&M 3e; PL10/150pp)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
User avatar
Hero4hire
Posts: 410
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:13 pm

Re: Welcome to Freedom City (M&M 3e; PL10/150pp)

Post by Hero4hire » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:07 pm

kenmadragon wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:00 pm
Err, it's still Toy Boy's action over in the Toys Section. I was kinda waiting for whatever he and the mini-League were going to do before I posted.
Technically it was still all the Heroes save for Caelus's turn. But since everyone is in different areas I went ahead and started posting villain reactions in those areas.
Caelus can go now. Still waiting on Imp Impossible to go. Then after you and the Maze monsters go it will be a new round.

User avatar
Psistrike
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Welcome to Freedom City (M&M 3e; PL10/150pp)

Post by Psistrike » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:43 am

Huh, I thought Imp taunting Player 2 used up her Standard action for the round. If not, then use my new post. If it did I can delete it.

User avatar
Hero4hire
Posts: 410
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:13 pm

Re: Welcome to Freedom City (M&M 3e; PL10/150pp)

Post by Hero4hire » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:16 am

Psistrike wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:43 am
Huh, I thought Imp taunting Player 2 used up her Standard action for the round. If not, then use my new post. If it did I can delete it.
The Taunt was last round.

RainOnTheSun
Posts: 151
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 7:20 am

Re: Welcome to Freedom City (M&M 3e; PL10/150pp)

Post by RainOnTheSun » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:37 am

Was the routine 22 enough to hit Tiny Thunder, or would I have missed again if I hadn't rolled so well? I know these things have high defense, but I'm not sure how high.

User avatar
Hero4hire
Posts: 410
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:13 pm

Re: Welcome to Freedom City (M&M 3e; PL10/150pp)

Post by Hero4hire » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:02 pm

They all have varying defenses. Thunder had the lowest but the highest toughnews. 22 hit him easily. It probably would be missed Johnny Rocket.

They are all PL 10 minions who emulate the League with being tiny to its thrown in.

User avatar
StarGuard
Posts: 789
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:23 am
Location: Indiana

Re: Welcome to Freedom City (M&M 3e; PL10/150pp)

Post by StarGuard » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:20 pm

Curious? I am unclear if Madame Macabre has actually taken her turn yet :) (Also unsure what's going to happen if I try and spotlight her again lol but I have a idea for a power stunt in case)

I am VERY reluctant to have Skarab engage the "monsters" as he fears they are illusions and will hurt them. I'll make that Magic check IC this afternoon

User avatar
Hero4hire
Posts: 410
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:13 pm

Re: Welcome to Freedom City (M&M 3e; PL10/150pp)

Post by Hero4hire » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:43 pm

StarGuard wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:20 pm
Curious? I am unclear if Madame Macabre has actually taken her turn yet :) (Also unsure what's going to happen if I try and spotlight her again lol but I have a idea for a power stunt in case)

I am VERY reluctant to have Skarab engage the "monsters" as he fears they are illusions and will hurt them. I'll make that Magic check IC this afternoon
Yep she took her turn.

RainOnTheSun
Posts: 151
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 7:20 am

Re: Welcome to Freedom City (M&M 3e; PL10/150pp)

Post by RainOnTheSun » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:24 am

Would it be feasible to pick up a nearby long table or display wall and use it for an area attack?

User avatar
Hero4hire
Posts: 410
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:13 pm

Re: Welcome to Freedom City (M&M 3e; PL10/150pp)

Post by Hero4hire » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:20 pm

RainOnTheSun wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:24 am
Would it be feasible to pick up a nearby long table or display wall and use it for an area attack?
I will allow one at the material strength of the table. However, if you spend an HP to "Edit scene" I will allow one at your Strength up to PL 10.

RainOnTheSun
Posts: 151
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 7:20 am

Re: Welcome to Freedom City (M&M 3e; PL10/150pp)

Post by RainOnTheSun » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:05 pm

It's probably not the most practical use of my single hero point... but what the heck, it could be fun. I'll do it.

User avatar
Hero4hire
Posts: 410
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:13 pm

Re: Welcome to Freedom City (M&M 3e; PL10/150pp)

Post by Hero4hire » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:35 pm

Will update soon.

User avatar
Hero4hire
Posts: 410
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:13 pm

Re: Welcome to Freedom City (M&M 3e; PL10/150pp)

Post by Hero4hire » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:41 am

Still need actions from Batallion, Imp, & Skarab

User avatar
StarGuard
Posts: 789
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:23 am
Location: Indiana

Re: Welcome to Freedom City (M&M 3e; PL10/150pp)

Post by StarGuard » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:52 pm

Caught up on MCU for a minute, will post Skarab action after work tonight

RainOnTheSun
Posts: 151
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 7:20 am

Re: Welcome to Freedom City (M&M 3e; PL10/150pp)

Post by RainOnTheSun » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:54 pm

Brobot, you have served me well. Next round I'll probably make another area attack to try and catch Mini-Rocket. (This has gotta be such a weird-looking fight for the congoers outside.)

User avatar
Hero4hire
Posts: 410
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:13 pm

Re: Welcome to Freedom City (M&M 3e; PL10/150pp)

Post by Hero4hire » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:19 pm

RainOnTheSun wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:54 pm
Brobot, you have served me well. Next round I'll probably make another area attack to try and catch Mini-Rocket. (This has gotta be such a weird-looking fight for the congoers outside.)
Area attacks are actually a tried and true tactic against speedsters in comics. Unfortunately, I have found M&M does not emulate that well due to their Obnoxiously high Dodge scores. But any kind of Toughness fail will blow him up. So it may just work. ;)

Post Reply