Infinite New Vindicators OOC (M&M 2e)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Michuru

Re: Infinite New Vindicators OOC (M&M 2e)

Post by Michuru »

Horsenhero wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:14 pm
Michuru wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:01 pm
Horsenhero wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:47 pm I'm just waiting on Gaspar's save against the snare, then I'll list the npc's saves and Dakshesh's save against Merle's attack.
I'm entangled.
Okey dokey. I notice you have neglected to add the 2 HP the pc's have been awarded over the past round. Did you fail to notice?
I haven’t failed to notice. I just keep copy-pasting the same header from my last post. I’m observant... but lazy.
NVAE Setting - VP: 5
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

So it's official. If he survives we have to take Dakshesh to IKEA ;~)
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

After seeing everybody fail the saves vs ice I regretted attacking.
I thought I could have probably stunted some kind of power null off the premis of dousing everybody with (relatively speaking) warm sea water or perhaps something from a poor or hot tub.

... And now it's Gaspar's turn and I can only think "Oh good, I didn't accidentally set us all up to get zapped if he attacks one of the terrorists" ;~)
Shock

Post by Shock »

Heh. I forgot about Lei Kung. I wonder if he's actually going to attempt to take the Zoo into custody.
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Shock wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:16 pm Heh. I forgot about Lei Kung. I wonder if he's actually going to attempt to take the Zoo into custody.
Sort of.
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

I would be lying if I said I wasn't expecting a very sudden conclusion to the Zoo...
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

I'll use this point, and the other three I had saved, and bump up teleport to 8 ranks.
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Arkrite wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:35 pm I'll use this point, and the other three I had saved, and bump up teleport to 8 ranks.
Cool
Shock

Post by Shock »

By my count, I've got no points banked so I'll save this one toward eventually buying off the "can't talk" drawback on the dino forms.
EnigmaticOne

Post by EnigmaticOne »

Ok, on double-checking, I only spent 113 pp as opposed to the 124 my math supposedly added up to. So with the banked points and award, I technically have 15 pp left over and unspent. Good grief.
Games
Imago in New Vindicators Academy of Europe
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

EnigmaticOne wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:28 am Ok, on double-checking, I only spent 113 pp as opposed to the 124 my math supposedly added up to. So with the banked points and award, I technically have 15 pp left over and unspent. Good grief.
Well, that could figure in to the reason why Francis has always seemed a bit more limited than his comrades in arms. Head and shoulders above the majority of the NPC's still, but a bit less flexible and developed than the other PC's.
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

On the bright side:
A) You've probably got a good idea of where you want to grow your character
B) You can have one heck of a killer training montage ;~)
Michuru

Post by Michuru »

EnigmaticOne wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:28 am Ok, on double-checking, I only spent 113 pp as opposed to the 124 my math supposedly added up to. So with the banked points and award, I technically have 15 pp left over and unspent. Good grief.
I'm in the same place. I have a small pool of points for Gaspar, but there isn't much that I can justify grabbing at the moment. I fear I may be banking them for a while. :(
NVAE Setting - VP: 5
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Michuru wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:27 pm
I'm in the same place. I have a small pool of points for Gaspar, but there isn't much that I can justify grabbing at the moment. I fear I may be banking them for a while. :(
Spending or banking is on you. The rest of this year (the current year ends in December for summer break) will begin to introduce some new threats. Some will require skills other than badass combat ability to solve and others will require optimum power to deal with.

At this point though Dakshesh was the last well established threat left to deal with. The only holdover plot is whoever was behind the incident at Devil's island in Guiana. So from here on we move to 99% new stuff. Of course, like any good New Vindies game, not every character will be involved in every plot.

I'm only anticipating one more chapter before the end of the school year.
EnigmaticOne

Post by EnigmaticOne »

So far I've added:
  • Power Attack
  • Impervious to the Force Field
  • Accurate to the Radio Sense
  • 1 AP to the Microwave array.
Continuing to push the theme of Cooker being a psionic microwave version of Cyclops. Any other suggestions? I have 2 pp left.
Games
Imago in New Vindicators Academy of Europe