Infinite New Vindicators OOC (M&M 2e)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Shock

Re: Infinite New Vindicators OOC (M&M 2e)

Post by Shock »

Thanks! Google Fu FTW ;}
Shock

Post by Shock »

Arkrite wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:31 am
I realize Merle is just having breakfast so I don't want to assume I can fast forward that far ahead
At least somebody is looking out for Merle's breakfast! ;~)
Don't say I never did nuthin for ya ;}
Shock

Post by Shock »

Which staff member would be the one working with Rebecca on controlling her powers?
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Shock wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:19 am Which staff member would be the one working with Rebecca on controlling her powers?
At this point it would be the school counselor, Ms. Cole. Originally it was Ms. Ragsdale, but there was this thing with a killer shark.
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Not my fault.
Shark did it.
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

Horsenhero wrote: Francis-

Sure enough within moments the phone rings and Ms. Salazar forwards the call to Importuna's office. When the image appears on the screen of the Headmaster's laptop, Francis doesn't need to consult any directories to identify it. Francis knows this Senior. It's Arturo Medeira aka Kid Squid.
Poor Kendra :( If she isn't already lost this could push her well and truly over the edge.
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Gilliam wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:50 pm
Horsenhero wrote: Francis-

Sure enough within moments the phone rings and Ms. Salazar forwards the call to Importuna's office. When the image appears on the screen of the Headmaster's laptop, Francis doesn't need to consult any directories to identify it. Francis knows this Senior. It's Arturo Medeira aka Kid Squid.
Poor Kendra :( If she isn't already lost this could push her well and truly over the edge.
The last couple months have been rough on Kendra...and I'm not done yet.
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

Part of me is wondering what you have planned for Kendra and the other part is dreading it :?
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Gilliam wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:37 am Part of me is wondering what you have planned for Kendra and the other part is dreading it :?
Well, all I can say without giving stuff away is...she will continue not dealing with Tamati's disappearance in a healthy manner.

And Arturo's situation won't help.
Shock

Post by Shock »

Sorry for being slow. My word-making is not working for some reason
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Hey everyone- Horsenhero wanted me to let everyone know he's having computer troubles (Norton won't let him get on this site, apparently), so might be a while.
Shock

Post by Shock »

Jabroniville wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:41 am Hey everyone- Horsenhero wanted me to let everyone know he's having computer troubles (Norton won't let him get on this site, apparently), so might be a while.
Thanks for the heads up.

Incidentally, never use Norton. It's a mess.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

You're telling me. Apparently a virus "linked" with my Norton, which apparently got my PayPal infiltrated (it got fixed quickly, but still- very annoying), and it cost me 65 bucks at the shop to get it removed. The guys at the shop just told me "Norton's not a very good program" and told me that the standard Windows Defender is the best option for "regular" folk.
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Last time I used Norton I decided to drop it because it was bloated and slowing my computer down.
Imagine my surprise when I removed it, installed a different antivirus and to my surprise the internet locked down completely. The only way I could surf was to disable the antivirus.

... Turns out that uninstalling Norton isn't really uninstalling Norton. There's a uninstaller you have to download off their website and run after you've uninstalled in.
*facepalm*