Infinite New Vindicators OOC (M&M 2e)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Shock

Re: Infinite New Vindicators OOC (M&M 2e)

Post by Shock »

Francis has a critical lack of the Concentration skill
EnigmaticOne

Post by EnigmaticOne »

Shock wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:46 pm Francis has a critical lack of the Concentration skill
Good point. Dumped those into Concentration. Done. :)
Games
Imago in New Vindicators Academy of Europe
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Michuru wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:27 pm I'm in the same place. I have a small pool of points for Gaspar, but there isn't much that I can justify grabbing at the moment. I fear I may be banking them for a while. :(
I've ran into that problem myself a couple times with certain characters.
I built the character into the mold I wanted and I couldn't justify making big changes.

Sometimes it helps to look at the situation from different angles.
-What is the team lacking?
-Instead of the powers, could the characters stats need improvment?
-Could the character need new skills? Pick up a new hobby? Become the Rock God of the Infinite New Vindiators? ;~)
-(would require talking to GM) It could be possible to pick up equipment or maybe even a device?

The other big thing is that you don't have to feel like you have to spend everything. Sometimes after sitting on it for a while you'll come up with a new idea or direction to move in and then you'll be able to spend them.
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

I will bank Ants points at the moment leaving him at 118pp.
Shock

Post by Shock »

Is an unsigned text unusual? Normally who sent it is going to show up. Or am I just reading too much into that?
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Unless you don't have their contact info put into your phone, then it would just be a phone number.

Or you could text from a website, that would be harder to track
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Shock wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:28 pm Is an unsigned text unusual? Normally who sent it is going to show up. Or am I just reading too much into that?
Who knows? Of course it could just be someone who figures you'd know them from the content regardless of origin of transmission.

Or it could be a trap...you never know.
Shock

Post by Shock »

If I don't have their contact info in my phone, it would be from someone I don't know. And definitely a trap. On the other hand, the obvious choice doesn't hear voices. She has visions. Which would make it a sloppy trap.

Not that something like that would happen in a New Vindicators game when we're supposedly all safe ;}

Or, as I said, I'm just reading way too much into a harmless text. I swear, I'm not trying to be a pain in the ass.

Shut up Arkrite ;}
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Shock wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:50 pm If I don't have their contact info in my phone, it would be from someone I don't know. And definitely a trap. On the other hand, the obvious choice doesn't hear voices. She has visions. Which would make it a sloppy trap.

Not that something like that would happen in a New Vindicators game when we're supposedly all safe ;}

Or, as I said, I'm just reading way too much into a harmless text. I swear, I'm not trying to be a pain in the ass.

Shut up Arkrite ;}
Well, her visions often include audio (in her head), but to keep things from getting out of hand here I'm going to edit the post to say visions not voices. The number is not in his phone, but that could just mean it's Donna, Henrietta or Delilah's phone being used, since while they are all friends of Rebecca's (or at least as good of friends as she's got), they may not be in David's contacts.
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Shock wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:50 pmOr, as I said, I'm just reading way too much into a harmless text. I swear, I'm not trying to be a pain in the ass.

Shut up Arkrite ;}
:D
Shock

Post by Shock »

My power's back after 18 hours. Ugly wind storm tore through the state lat night.
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Shock wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:20 pm My power's back after 18 hours. Ugly wind storm tore through the state lat night.
Glad to hear you're okay...and not in Oz or something.
Shock

Post by Shock »

The scary part was water in my breaker box. When you trip the main breaker and some power stays on, it's a little unnerving.

I guess Rebecca doesn't speak Spanish?
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Shock wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:14 am The scary part was water in my breaker box. When you trip the main breaker and some power stays on, it's a little unnerving.
Yeah, that's a little terrifying.
Shock wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:14 am I guess Rebecca doesn't speak Spanish?
A drop dead gorgeous woman with staggering cosmic power and the ability to see the future and some guys want more ;~)
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Shock wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:14 am I guess Rebecca doesn't speak Spanish?
She does, but it's not her first language. It's not even the local language, so she didn't switch mental gears in response to his text and just carried on with what she was planning on saying.