Infinite New Vindicators OOC (M&M 2e)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Horsenhero

Re: Infinite New Vindicators OOC (M&M 2e)

Post by Horsenhero »

Arkrite wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:09 am I assumed he'd have some kind of interest in who was watching his back ;~)
I was really waiting for Merle to assert his authority and insist Desiree' go with the group. He could. He's the leader.

And there's NO WAY I would pull a "Jason Todd steals the wheels of the Batmobile" scenario and have the group return to find it up on blocks.

That would just be rude. :lol:
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

Just to let you know I will be travelling for the next 4 days and unlikely to be able to post.

Horsenhero wrote: And there's NO WAY I would pull a "Jason Todd steals the wheels of the Batmobile" scenario and have the group return to find it up on blocks.

An APC up on blocks now that would be a sight to see :D
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Horsenhero wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:26 pm
I was really waiting for Merle to assert his authority and insist Desiree' go with the group. He could. He's the leader.
Mark it down to a complete lack of understanding about the situation.
He doesn't know anything about the local, the people, the enemy their facing, or the APC itself.
Thus he's trusting his teammates to tell him the truth. They're the experts about the things they do, and what's the point of having advisers if you don't occasionally listen to them? ;~)

Besides, getting her into the fight if things start going south shouldn't be a problem... if they don't take out Merle first, that is.

Horsenhero wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:26 pm And there's NO WAY I would pull a "Jason Todd steals the wheels of the Batmobile" scenario and have the group return to find it up on blocks.

Of course not!

I expected to see the stolen unattended APC being used by a local cartel to attack the police ;~)
Shock

Post by Shock »

Did David smell anything else on Angela (re the Headmaster's request)?
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Shock wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:44 pm Did David smell anything else on Angela (re the Headmaster's request)?
David smelled no weed on Angela.
Shock

Post by Shock »

Well damn. I just noticed I forgot to add the Scent Only bonus to David's Notice check for Tracking. Something to remember for next time :roll:
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

So, that's when I got everybody shot. ;~)
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Arkrite wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:25 am So, that's when I got everybody shot. ;~)
As long as it's everybody. I wouldn't want you to fail to include people. ;)
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

I'd like to think of myself as the new and inclusive Arkrite! Dragging everybody down with me ;~)
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

So we don't have to waste time...
Plan is to confirm Desiree is where she was (so she doesn't freak out when he teleports in) open up a small portal right into the APC, open the 10 foot by 10 foot portal and get Desiree to drive the APC through back to the school, then teleport back to the room with the others.

In a turn by turn setup it should only take about four rounds or so, but in a realistic situation it'd probably be closer to five minutes once everything was said and done.

Of course that's assuming something doesn't force them off plan along the way ;~)
Horsenhero

Post by Horsenhero »

Arkrite wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:29 am So we don't have to waste time...
Plan is to confirm Desiree is where she was (so she doesn't freak out when he teleports in) open up a small portal right into the APC, open the 10 foot by 10 foot portal and get Desiree to drive the APC through back to the school, then teleport back to the room with the others.

In a turn by turn setup it should only take about four rounds or so, but in a realistic situation it'd probably be closer to five minutes once everything was said and done.

Of course that's assuming something doesn't force them off plan along the way ;~)
Got it. I'll get a post up to bring us up to date.
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Well, I'm playing a Canadian. I have to live up to stereotypes and have him actually say please to the murderous thousand year old shape-shifting drug dealer. ;~)

Also, I hope you guys are ready for a fight, because I can't see this ending well.
Shock

Post by Shock »

That oughta do it. Thanks very much, Merle
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

In my defense, nobody else said anything ;~)
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

I was thinking of saying "Wow look it is a giant pussy cat"