OOC: Marvel Cinema Universe 2.1 [Now Showing]

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Hero4hire

Re: OOC: Marvel Cinema Universe 2.0 [Decision Posted]

Post by Hero4hire »

Just a head's up. Due to family commitments the next two days, my online time is going to be sparce.
StarGuard

Post by StarGuard »

Miss Ro much thanks.

H4H, I hope all is well. No problems I will be posting some stuff up on Sunday but take the time you need .
StarGuard

Post by StarGuard »

Zero Prime wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:17 am Jaguar's is up and done. Let me know what you think, but I feel like it sets the tone and gives you some hooks.

And yeah, I had to dig deep to try to evoke feels as well as Ro, so I tried to go for the energy of a crowd. Hopefully it works!
Well done. I see some interesting interplay between Jaguar and Plan A in the future.

Miss Ro definitely set a nice bar for all of us, me included. I like how everyone has stepped up in their own way so far. No pressure for CaptainChaos and Hero4Hire, none at all ;)
MissRo

Post by MissRo »

StarGuard wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:07 am Miss Ro much thanks.

H4H, I hope all is well. No problems I will be posting some stuff up on Sunday but take the time you need .
Happy to help, hun. I updated the table with Miss America's link.

Kudos, ya'll. Loving those intros!
Zero Prime

Re: OOC: Marvel Cinema Universe 2.0 [play in progress]

Post by Zero Prime »

Ok gang, thought exercise, and not saying that I have my answers either ... my question to my fellow cast members is; what do your opening credits look like, what theme or imagery runs through it, and what's the soundtrack?

Just curious, and if Star Guard wants we can edit our answers into each of our individual posts.

Again, just a Sunday afternoon thought exercise to get us deeper into character, and viewing our separate threads as a Netflix binge session.
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

That's a tough one. Not sure what my opening credits would look like, since I haven't really seen the Netflix stuff so much as the movies which don't really have that.

As for theme/soundtrack, I don't tend to build with one in mind and when i go looking i never seem to find one that's "just right", usually one that's got some stuff that suits, but then hits a tone or lyric that is just incredibly off-theme. :/
StarGuard

Post by StarGuard »

Heads up ... I outsmarted myself.

I hadn't originally designed the game for each character to start separately at the same time on the same day in different places soooooooo . . . I was scrambling today to add a layer to the game's storyline. :oops:

. . . but we're good to go now (phew). I'll be writing all the initial responses for the bad guy reveal tomorrow after work. I want to post them all at the same time (maybe H4H will be ready but if not we will move on. No worries H, easy to catch up :))
Camus

Post by Camus »

Wanted to extend my compliments to Starguard and the players, very interesting read folk!
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
MissRo

Post by MissRo »

Hybrid's link was added to the table.
StarGuard

Post by StarGuard »

Awesome: :D

Now everyone please roll a Perception Roll and place it at the bottom of your post. I will be applying environmental modifiers so the DC is going to different for some than others :twisted:
Camus wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:51 pm Wanted to extend my compliments to Starguard and the players, very interesting read folk!
Thanks. That's quite the compliment as I enjoy reading up on Conflux City as often as possible :)
MissRo

Re: OOC: Marvel Cinema Universe 2.0 [Recruiting]

Post by MissRo »

Hmmm. Ok, done.
Last edited by MissRo on Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
T0DOSKER

Post by T0DOSKER »

StarGuard wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:26 pm Awesome: :D

Now everyone please roll a Perception Roll and place it at the bottom of your post. I will be applying environmental modifiers so the DC is going to different for some than others :twisted:
I did it!...I think. First time doing the whole Coyote roll thing, so let me know if I've mucked anything up.
CaptainChaos

Post by CaptainChaos »

Perception check posted.
Zero Prime

Post by Zero Prime »

Posted as well with an incredibly average roll :/
Hero4hire

Post by Hero4hire »

Done deal!