Pathfinder One Shot (recruiting)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Arkrite

Re: Pathfinder One Shot (recruiting)

Post by Arkrite »

MissRo wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:15 pm "It's not the first time a guy has asked me to come outside so he could show me hs bird and have me tame it, but for you..."
::Kabbak's stoic expression breaks as he snorts loudly, interrupting his weaving::
Flynnarrel wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:30 pm::Eyes blink in dawning comprehension:: "Ah, no, I'm not initiating mating ritual. I want to see it we can teach Rea to poop on Kabbak's head."
::Kabbak nods as he continues to weave himself a straw hat, he pauses:: "Bird has a bird as a pet. Am I only one who thinks this strange?"
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Arkrite wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:23 am ::Kabbak nods as he continues to weave himself a straw hat, he pauses:: "Bird has a bird as a pet. Am I only one who thinks this strange?"
"Not pet." ::Wharrl gives as much of a scowl as the bird can manage without lips:: "Rea is... pact... connection to the Mother Owl, Ithreia, protector of hunters and woodsmen. Luckily, Rea is forgiving and will let pass your unknowing."
"Something pithy this way comes."
Otter

Post by Otter »

What would you say to a goblin trapsmith? If no, Ratfolk? Thought I'd ask first as you expressed desire not to get to exotic a mix of raced since a Tengu character's already been pitched.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Over a week since Miracle's been online. A bit concerned.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

I've noticed that as well, hope he's alright.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."