3e OOC - LSH - Dawnfire Rising

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Bladewind

Re: 3e OOC - LSH - Dawnfire Rising

Post by Bladewind »

StarGuard wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:49 pm I was going to volunteer to switch to a love child of Esper Lass and whoever :) but with Intrepid out the means we'd have no Paragon - I'm open to either type of character in case your recruiting and someone prefers one over the other 8-)
You, I'd like to stay as is, if possible... :D

If you want to switch though, let me know. IF I can convince Jewel to try PbP again, she might take the Paragon route so...
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
StarGuard

Post by StarGuard »

Totally possible :)

It's Legion play so there is no bad route to take :) You know me whatever helps 8-)
Corrigon

Post by Corrigon »

At this rate, Dragonmage will be the only original character left
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Qunatum is original to IIRC.... :lol:
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
StarGuard

Post by StarGuard »

True ... now that we have settled on keeping Quantum Kid for the duration ;)

Sorry guys putting in almost 80 hours this week. Looking to return to normal life after getting home from GenCon Friday night
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Hey no worries.

I've been waiting for responses to the presence of Dawnfire with a Legion belt, but Intrepid or Solarhawk may say something

Almost have Jewel convinced to try again and to take one of those two characters. If she does, she's kinda leaning towards taking over Intrepid... sort of.
StarGuard

Post by StarGuard »

I know I'm missing the "significance" of the belt myself. Or say it's the least obvious problematic change compared to Dawnfire being one person still?

Maybe we should all check the belt compartments in character of course ;)
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

There's no significance to the belt itself... you are all used to them. Standard Legion issue. The significance is... Dawnfire is wearing one and was apparently helping you... as opposed to leading the Killbot invasion. :D
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

Hi !

Sorry I disappeared like that. I think Bladewind explained the rationale. I still like that character of Satur9, but not my cup of tea to play it seems.
I was thinking of taking over Solarhawk and making her a full character, but then I said I wanted more creative control to make it my own. Bladewind told me we could tweak to our heart's content, but I had a better idea.

Intrepid. (Which he already pointed out... the spoiler.)

So, unless Enigmatic One voices a concern with me using his concept...

But... didn't she just say she wanted more creative control over the character she plays? Well, yes. She did. ;)

I will be playing a similar concept... half-Daxamite with some kind of darkness or negative energy power. But he's not Lor Gand. In fact, he's not even a he... Lauren Gand is the daughter of Laurel Gand, also known as Andromeda. Lauren is the second person to use the colors and name of Intrepid in the Legion. Bladewind tells me it works, and he'll figure out the details in the IC thread... So, I will get to posting when he's done tonight, or more likely tomorrow...
TekHed

Post by TekHed »

Well since reality itself seems to have shifted, having another of our teammates suddenly be a woman and a different person would tonally fit well.

Hal Jordan, I'm up to speed! :D
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Nice clip. Very appropriate.
TekHed

Post by TekHed »

ikr? :lol:
StarGuard

Post by StarGuard »

Jewel wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:07 am Hi !

So, unless Enigmatic One voices a concern with me using his concept...

But... didn't she just say she wanted more creative control over the character she plays? Well, yes. She did. ;)

I will be playing a similar concept... half-Daxamite with some kind of darkness or negative energy power. But he's not Lor Gand. In fact, he's not even a he... Lauren Gand is the daughter of Laurel Gand, also known as Andromeda. Lauren is the second person to use the colors and name of Intrepid in the Legion. Bladewind tells me it works, and he'll figure out the details in the IC thread... So, I will get to posting when he's done tonight, or more likely tomorrow...
Welcome Back

... and heck yeah it works, especially in a legacy alt reality multiverse setting :) ya make it work for ya 8-)
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

StarGuard wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:29 am
Welcome Back

... and heck yeah it works, especially in a legacy alt reality multiverse setting :) ya make it work for ya 8-)
Thanks !
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

TekHed wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:34 pm Bastion

He stepped forward a pace. "For example, I'm the son of an alternate dimension's hybrid clone of Lex Luthor and yet another alternate dimension's son of the original Superman and Lois Lane. The mind seriously boggles...but we're not exactly unused to it."
Really? You want to openly say you`re a partial clone to the guy who just said he's in a war with an Empire where said clone dna doner is the evil emperor ?

:lol: :lol: :lol: