3e OOC - LSH - Dawnfire Rising

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
EpicEclipse

Re: 3e OOC - LSH - Dawnfire Rising

Post by EpicEclipse »

TekHed wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 4:16 am I know, but the scene moved along before I could properly post in response to the Solarhawk bombshell and now we just got our orders so rather than draw out the scene in the ship I figured best to just skip ahead for that convo. Does anyone else have anything to add in between now and when we land? Just trying to keep things moving forward, and in any case it's an awkward conversation to have in front of everyone else.
There might be something that occurs AS we land and/or debark? Logical thought.
TekHed

Post by TekHed »

In that case I will delay my post until after that happens. Should I delete it for now?
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

TekHed wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 5:37 am In that case I will delay my post until after that happens. Should I delete it for now?
Why not chime in on the plan? internalize some thoughts of the recent goings ons? don't have to have the potentially awkward conversation right now, just, there's more you can do than "nothing"
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

I like EE's idea. 8-)
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
TekHed

Post by TekHed »

I deleted my post but don't feel like I have anything to add. Kind of there with Redstreak's response of "Nope" to the "are there any objections?"

Edit: Like I said I do want to address the Solarhawk thing. Just felt like something Horus would hold off on until there was a private moment instead of a cramped runabout.
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Then I guess unless Jewel has anything to add, We're ready to start our decent to planetside, Blade.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Believe it or not, I just realized it's Friday. I had planned to post Monday.

Right now, my day looks just as insane as the rest of the week. First fifteen minutes i get are earmarked for posting a character and making at least one IC post.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Oh my goodness.

I blinked, lost a week. Blinked again and lost 5 days.

I need to catch up, this is annoying me now.
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Where is the shuttle in relation to the ground? Maverick has really good senses, but they are finite. He won't be able to scan from orbit for example, or his effort will all have to go into range but with nothing left for a detect or awareness.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

I really don't want to sound flip, but right now, wherever you want it to be. Mav is Team Lead so can tell Taine to land, stay above ground or anywhere in between.

Personally, I figured that you had landed and were thus far unaccosted due to the cloak on the ship.
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

I actually missed the post where you'd had us actually touch down. I thought we were still in orbit with with some kind of interlrferance with out stealth capabilities.

>_>

Edit: And rolls posted.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

I would`ve rolled with it if you wanted to do something before touchdown. :D
TekHed

Post by TekHed »

So I recently finished God of War on the PS4 and I must say 'tis an absolutely incredible game that you should definitely play if you're able to.

Some of the toughest enemies you fight in the game are the Valkyries, and a few of them have abilities that are very much like Hawkangel's...

Check this video out, the fight takes over 10 minutes but within just the first minute or so you can get a strong visual for how Horus fights with his wings, including wing slashes, feather flechettes, and even his deflecting wing-shield! Beware however that the fight is late game and some of the gear being used is major spoilers for the game so if you intend to play it and you're a longtime fan of the series you might not want to watch it.
TekHed

Post by TekHed »

Sorry I couldn't resist! :lol:
TekHed

Post by TekHed »

The cracks in the stone seem to show some kind of metal beneath it. Both she, and Maverick if he glances that way, see evidence of not just metal reinforcement, but tech of some kind. Maverick can easily tell that that statue, fallen and damaged though it may be, is the right size and volume to represent proof to the theory that caused Intrepid to dawn the symbol of the House of El. Hopefully, that's just a coincidence.
I'm missing the connection here. What are we supposed to be thinking is the hidden tech inside the broken statue? That Darkseid is still alive somehow? I'm not connecting the dots here...