Intrest Check for three Game Ideas

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
MacynSnow

Intrest Check for three Game Ideas

Post by MacynSnow »

Hey Gang!
I've been thinking for a while now about running my own game(Monstervision Studios Presents was gonna be my first here,but it kind of fell through),but i've run into a "Hitch in my Giddy-up",so to speak:I've got 3 game ideas but don't know which one would work here.

So,i got the idea to just put all three ideas out there&see which one gain's the Most Traction,then run it.OK,here's what i got having a Triple Threat match in my Head right now....

IDEA 1:The Merge (Aftershocks)
My idea for this one was simply "Whatever happened to the Realities after the Merge Event happened?What if they weren't destroyed like everyone in the Primary thinks?".I'd set this in my own Druidverse and allow you guy's to play any minor Character from Marvel Comics,you could even Jump their PL to 10 if you wanted,as long as you kept to the Core Character concept they had.You wouldn't be allowed to use the Following People,thought: Captain America(Currently still frozen in a Block of Ice&worshipped by that wierdo Eskimo tribe),The Hulk(never happened due to D-Man's Interference.He became the Supervillianous Leader later though),Thor(Never Left Asguard due to Sif Intervening on his Behalf),Iron Man(Died from the Shrapnel Bomb),Spider-Man(Went insane after the Burglar shot Both Ben&May.is now the Criminal Spyder), Doctor Strange(Never became Sorcerer Supreme due to a Concerned bartender Talking him into calling a Cab instead), The Fantastic Four: Classic version(never gained their Powers due to Reed actually waiting to improve his shielding)....As an added Note,you can even use Current Villian's as hero's if you want(The Full Butterfly Effect is in play here).

IDEA 2:Mutants&Dragon Age
I tried this ounce over at the other site but RL kept me from continuing it.The Basic Idea is to make Dragon Age Characters using M&M3E rules.I even have a Completed Stunt List's now that i've had time.The "Stunt Mechanic" from the Actual RPG game was modified by me for this system.Basically,you "Stunt" if you get a Natural 18 or higher on your D20 roll.The Leftover Point's you had worked as your "Dragon Dice" number....

IDEA 3:Ultraverse-TNG
I would set this in the Aformentioned Ultraverse,only jump it 23 years into the Future.The Sudden Dissaperance(?) of Ultraforce forces a New Generation of Ultra Heros to step in&try to Fill some Rather Large Shoes.
I would start your PL's off at 10/150 pp(basic starting Level for new Heros in M&M),but would require anyone with powers to either have a Parent from The Cablecar Incident,An experiment by Alladin,or some form of Alien in their origin's(remember,there were sround 60 people in that Cablecar,you should have plently of ideas).The Villian's&NPC's would either be older version's of themselves or Children/Grandchildren of the originals....

So,drop me a line here so i get started on 1 of these ideas(I'll listen to the Popular Vote on this.) :)
The_baron

Re: Intrest Check for three Game Ideas

Post by The_baron »

Idea #1 seems really good.
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

I really look forward to seeing you run a game. I also have no clue what any of those settings are about.
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Spectrum wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:47 pm I really look forward to seeing you run a game. I also have no clue what any of those settings are about.
mostly these 3 are "Idea Germs" that've been running through my head for a while(i even tried one ,the Mutants&Dragon Age one,out at the old site but Rl got in the way soon after) and thought that i'd just "throw them at the Wall&see what stick's",then work on that one.
Corrigon

Post by Corrigon »

I enjoyed the dragon age game, but alas I am too busy at the moment
Plan b

Post by Plan b »

I vote 2, big fan of fantasy
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

so far we have 1 vote for The Merge Aftershocks& 1 for Mutant's&Dragon Age but sadly none for Ultraverse:TNG.....
Everyone intrested can put in an Opinion.As i honestly already have a general Idea for requirements for Characters for all three and am just waiting on popular vote to write a Recruitment/OOC thread for the "Winner"....