The Pantheon* ( Intrest check for a m&m3e Superhero game set in a university)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Glyph

Re: The Pantheon* ( Intrest check for a m&m3e Superhero game set in a university)

Post by Glyph »

Jessie all up to date and finshed
Spectrum

Re: The Pantheon* ( Intrest check for a m&m3e Superhero game set in a university)

Post by Spectrum »

I'm tempted to finish off the application that is rolling through my mind.

My major concern is that you disappeared without notification. Taking time off is fine, the not warning leads to many 'hit by a bus' concerns.
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Dude,The Evil DR.RL&his cronies(Der Flu and his Germ Company,the "Death&Taxes" Mob,The Crazy E-Lect-Trick Bill) tend to show up when you don't want(or need them) too,so i personally understand... :)
The_baron

Post by The_baron »

Still am alive if anyone was wondering.
Glyph

Post by Glyph »

Hooray!!!
The_baron

Post by The_baron »

I will be accepting four characters.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

I think we have four already wrote so far(Five if Miracle hadn't dropped out):
Prometheus Bernard "Bernie" Byrne-Greek Mythology Magic Casting Accounting Major
Wesley Dull-Time Adjusting Finance and Economics Dual Major(?)
Erich Merlin "Max" Maxwell-Magnetics Weilding Science(?) Major
Jessie Weaver-Spirit Bound Psych student
The_baron

Post by The_baron »

the game will start on april 3rd reason being that I am busy for the rest of the week getting ready for my older brother's birthday party with some friends... and helping my dad prepare for gallbladder surgery.
The_baron

Post by The_baron »

the game will start on april 3rd reason being that I am busy for the rest of the week getting ready for my older brother's birthday party with some friends... and helping my dad prepare for gallbladder surgery.
kenmadragon

Post by kenmadragon »

Sorry, been sick last couple weeks. Will get Max's background up when I find an hour of free time after catching up on work. He's also either an engineering or physics student. Stuff he's already good at, and needs a degree and access to equipment he can't get otherwise.

Also, since we're all freshman, how are we all gonna meet? My thought was roommates. I've been thinking of inter character dynamics with Max and the others, and am curious as to how theyd start out.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

We clearly met at the local on campus Superhuman Anonymous meeting.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

kenmadragon wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:34 am Sorry, been sick last couple weeks. Will get Max's background up when I find an hour of free time after catching up on work. He's also either an engineering or physics student. Stuff he's already good at, and needs a degree and access to equipment he can't get otherwise.

Also, since we're all freshman, how are we all gonna meet? My thought was roommates. I've been thinking of inter character dynamics with Max and the others, and am curious as to how theyd start out.
I like Ken's idea here,as it would help set-up Group Relations&Dynamics earlier(Especially between Max&Bernie...i can't wait for that Conversation! :lol: ) and it may get us into the Story a little faster.
The_baron

Post by The_baron »

I am taking everything you guys want into account.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Sounds good. I really am curious to see how he reacts to everyone... Or more, how other people react to him.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Glyph

Post by Glyph »

Well, as the only girl in the group, I think Roommate is out on her end.