Star Wars - Some Damn Fool Idealistic Crusade (IC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Spectrum

Re: Star Wars - Some Damn Fool Idealistic Crusade (IC)

Post by Spectrum »

Kaiya

The Hand of the Force guides.

Kaiya finds herself left behind. People come, people go. At the moment, she doesn't have much to offer the pawns. Not yet.

Still, it did her little good to be in the middle of a firefight. A step through an open door. It turned out to be a cattina, a lowly bar offering dancing women.

But a pause, is it, could it be? What was Ana doing here? There was a slight surprise that the other woman was still alive. There were challenges.

The time that they spent together showed just what kinds of challenges there could be. Ana brought trouble with her. Danger.... excitement.

Worse yet were the *ahem* discussions on the nature of responsibility. A step back, nobility was such a misused term. Both Kaiya and Ana could be called noble, but in very different meanings. Kaiya had wealth, a knowledge of how to use power and a desire for it, she had the trappings of being a noble. The current hunt by the Empire spoke to that. She had no claim on noble blood but the difference could be meaningless.

Ana.. Ana had a different kind of nobility to her. Ana was Jedi, worthy of spirit and intent, wise in their own ways. A code of honor.

Yet, when the two had met before, they found more similarities than they had expected for wildly different intentions.

Now, if Ana was willing to drop the religious nonsense of Kaiya having the superstitious nonsense of the Force. Kaiya wasn't Force sensitive. She felt no special call or mystical powers. Certainly didn't feel the call of Corruption and a need to eliminate emotional involvement.

Nonsense.

What was Ana doing here? Now?
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
Mutie Scum

Post by Mutie Scum »

Sometimes the best friendships grew out of frenzied meetings. Ana and Kaz quickly made plans to use the nightclub as cover. Nearby, Kaiya saw her old friend, so incongruous on this dustball of a world. But for the pursuing crowd, none of this seems to be noticed, they quickly overran the pitifully obvious nook the fugitives momentarily crouched in. The vast majority of Veridians seemed so distracted, almost 'hand-waving' away anything that seemed to contradict their preconceived, and terribly wrong, notions. Later, if the women had the time they might speculate as to how all of this evasion was happening so easily.

--------------------------------------------------------

Dirk and TeeZee approached the spaceport. They had been somehow so lucky in initially separating from Kaz (again!) and thus not being automatically associated with the now wanted suspects. A few minutes of stealth and caution and they had made it to the empty landing bay just a few moments before that strange YT-1300 landed more smoothly than any such stock freighter ever could. The landing ramp descended. Strangely armored and masked figures wasted no time in striding down it and out of the landing bay. One of the figures said, "Protect!", almost dismissively as they left the landing bay. The ship's ramp immediately closed and an anti-personnel gun descended from the bottom of the ship.

Dirk wondered just how accurate the gun was as the smuggler and his droid hid behind a few crates. He didn't have to wait long. A single leaf began to flutter back down to the ground, having been cast aloft by the displaced air of the landing. A single, rapid shot from the gun vaporized the leaf. This was bad, the ship obviously had a precise gunner or gunnery program. The two of them were probably safe behind the crates but couldn't move without being killed or being destroyed.

The wind from the landing now finally died down, the dust settling into patterns. TeeZee was amazed to see the dust spell, for just an instant, the name "Ulfire" in binary. "Ulfire?" the astromech beeped in surprise, the meaning was unknown to his circuits but binary was not a language for poets. The gun rotated instantly at the sound, perfectly aimed at TeeZee, now a millisecond away from conversion to scrap. But instead the gun retracted and the ramp descended almost in invitation.

--------------------------------------------------------

The two TIE fighters swept over Bah-Gon Starstrider's caravan, scattering most of the crowd but Liira loved the whoosh and spectacle of the pair of war machines. The TIEs circled, firing blasters into the ground and trying to corral the entourage. Ah'treyuu had enough wits and knowledge to know that the speedy TIEs were present to keep their quarry contained until slower Imperial forces arrived.

The great Jedi Knight Starstrider seemed to glumly await the full weight of the Empire, preparing for the performance of his life.

OOC:
Because I want to unite your characters, I am keeping these IC posts brief until you all do get together. It shouldn't be long now, by next post, the ladies should all be united and the two guys will be soon to join them.

I have been a little unclear as to the exact geography and situation where Ana, Kaiya, Kaz & Zara are. But it doesn't really matter. Short of the girls actually trying to attract attention to themselves, they will be unnoticed by the crowd around them. This means the players can freely write the characters uniting in the nightclub, in the secret passage from the nightclub's pantry to an alley near the town square or any nearby place. You can assume about a hour of safety to plan and plot for the characters. It should be just as strange to your characters as it is to the players how odd and how easy this evasion seems to be. Feel free to have your characters question this is character. Ana feels that the Force is involved and some kind mind is spending reserves of power to bring about this effect. Beyond that, you will have to investigate.

Apparently, TeeZee has said the magic word to give access to this strange ship. Dirk can explore the ship to find it seemingly empty. The next IC post can end with Dirk trying to lift off if he wishes. In addition to the strange ease every PC seems to be having moving around while hunted by the Empire, it is surprisingly easy to steal ships in the Star Wars universe.

Liira, Starstrider, Ah'treyuu and everyone else nearby can be a minute of walking from Veridia City or as much as an hour as wished. Ah'treyuu can be only five minutes from the nightclub if wishes. He would be aware of some kind of commotion there.

Ask me questions, I know I have forgotten something. Take heart, the group is closer to united then you might think...

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production.
Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
- Hunter S. Thompson
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Ana Tathis

She'd just finished talking to Lux, the ithorian was willing to help them as he had no love of the Empire but wouldn't endanger his establishment. She understood and sympathized. It was very dangerous in these time to stick ones neck out.

She nodded and smiled before turning away to make her way back to the hideout such as it was. As she did she saw her standing there. Kaiya tall and noble of bearing and spirit. Anas face remained clear of emotions save for a small quirk of the lips that showed internally she was happy to see an old friend.

She remembered their brief time together. Misadventures in Tapani space abounded as they traipsed from world to world in search of some odd end or another. The pair finding common ground as often as they bickered back and forth over the nature of the force. Ana much younger and not as chastened or humbled by experience back then, barely beginning her adventures in the wider galaxy, not having learned the lessons she would later.

An idea began to percolate through her mind Kaiya had resources and no love of the Empire, and this blockade was as much a threat to her as anyone perhaps they could kill two birds in one sling.

She didn't know if Kaiya would help them she had no honest reason to. But Ana again felt the force moving around her and decided to just let it take her where it would.

She raised her chin slightly in acknowledgement of Kaiya and gestured with her eyes towards the back room to indicate Kaiya should follow her, as she turned on her heel and made her way back to the storage room where Kaz was waiting.

When Kaiya finally came to her she found Ana leaning casually against the cantinas refrigeration unit, with that same evercalm expression on her face.

"Its good to see you Kaiya."
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Atreju

Post by Atreju »

Ah'treyuu

***Thumb thumb Thumb thumb Thumb thumb***
Ah'treyuu's twin Anzati hearts doubled their beating rate. He moved with such speed and veracity he knew that anyone who saw him would have to figure he was something more than human, or some kind of Force user. He at least wished it was the latter, but he knew it was merely biological for his species. Once yours hearts got going this fast the adrenaline and hormones could give you so much more strength but always at a cost.

The Anzati were accustomed to feeding on the living's "soup". That is, the life essence or Force of the living... and, according to his people, nothing was more deliciously satisfying than feeding on a Jedi. Some could live off of a single Jedi feeding for eight to fourteen standard months, depending on how strong that Jedi was in the Force. He didn't know if it was all that happened due to the hearts beating or if it was the passing thought of feeding on a Jedi that caused the proboscises hidden in his face to stir restlessly, lusting for satisfaction... but after nearly a millennium of living he could easily calm them once he did one more thing.

As Ah'treyuu finally reached the "Jedi" caravan he decided to to introduce himself in a rather impressive, hopefully even a little intimidating of a way.

With Liira on his back still he looked up at her and said, "Wah We-ah do dat dat uh trick-kah just like we-uh do for da farmers last-tah last-tah month?" The corners of her mouth quickly raised and she nodded with a look of determination on her face.

The nod was the sign, and nearly instantly Ah'treyuu easily launched his electro-staff in the air followed by the little girl several meters above the empty seat next to StarStrider. He then pounced up toward her with great power, somersaulting and twisting in the process for no apparent reason than showing off. He grabbed the girl midair and landed with a loud THUD right next to the "Jedi". He purposely landed as hard as he could for the dramatics and surprise factor. Liira held up her hands with the electro-staff and said "Tah-dah! Just like we practiced on the Bantha last week!" Her smile of accomplishment turned into a mouth gaped open wide as she turned from her buddy to her hero. Ah'treyuu patter her on the head and too looked at the "Jedi", but still curious if he was really a Jedi.

He inhaled deeply, focused, and returned his body to calmness, his hormone levels to normal.

Ah'treyuu took back his weapon, gripped it tightly and set his thumb on the hidden switch to turn this seemingly harmless wooden staff into electro-staff which he had set on the highest stun level for humans. He took his other large hand and slapped the back of the "Jedi" and spoke with excitement and wonder, though he was really trying to figure out if he was a hoax, "Ya you-ah da Starstrider-ah? Ya you-ah ah Jed-dahi?"

Before the "Jedi" could answer he gripped his shoulder tightly, let go in a friendly way, stood to his full intimidating height, looked up in wonderment and said "I-ah I have known-dah dah many uh Jed-dahi over da past-tah millennium. Workin-uh undah-covah wit Mastah Quinlan-vah Vos-sah. Grace-dah halls of dat once-cah great Jed-dahi temple an and-dah library on Coruscant, rubbin da arms-sah wit Mastah Yod-dah, Poh-Sing-ah, and all dem dare. Servin'nah hidden Jed-dahi temples dat only some-muh-den Mastah's know about-tah. Yous can-nah see I even nah wah wearin' da garb of da proud Guardian-sah of da Whill-sah."

He didn't exactly say he was a Jedi, but he didn't say that he wasn't. He had been to all those places, sometimes as a maintenance worker, a janitor, a cook, or a guard, but the Jedi trusted him and he had known many of them personally or at least as acquaintances. He stared back at this "Jedi" and said, "Sah So-ah where-ah does yous hail-lah from... I'vah not-tah heard yous name before?"
Mutie Scum

Post by Mutie Scum »

In the town square, Veridians continued to look high and low for the fugitives, some for the reward and others perhaps to hide the fugitives. But it was not worth risking learning which was which. The three united and reunited woman and the small child watched through one of the one-way glass windows of the nightclub. Outside, it would seem just a decorative glass panel to those outside.

Outside, several oddly weaponed and armored figures arrived from the direction of the spaceport. They intercepted Raaka and his rather dim companions. "Bounty Hunters, you are now under standard contract." Raaka and company smiled. For all of its faults, the Empire did not skimp on the help. They needed the morally-flexible and thus coin had no real competition in obtaining their services. The being doing the asking was a female humanoid, this was discernable even through the extensive armor and voice distortion, the armor was that form-fitting.

"Of course, great Lady." Raaka smiled bigger, showing even more teeth.
"There is a hostile presence in the Force. I will sense..."

YOU ARE REBUKED!

The woman screamed from the mother of all headaches. When she recovered, she spat out to the empty air, "Whatever you are, Phantasm, I can feel your power fading and your agents slow to use what is left of you." Raaka helped her up. She said, "Very well, we will have to hunt with more mundane senses. The women and our new baby apprentice seem to have fled the area. They are probably heading for this ...Bah-Gon Starstrider." She pointed in that general direction and the combined groups began to head that way.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both Liira and Ah'treyuu landed beautifully next to Starstrider, suprisingly surprising the Great Jedi. He gasped for a moment in utter shock but quickly regained composure like the most practiced of actors. "Why, the mighty Sifo-Dyas was my Master, and a powerful Master he was." And Starstrider accented those words with a florid hand gesture. He pointed to a heavy boulder (for some reason in his wagon) next to him and his eyelids fluttered in concentration. The huge boulder shifted and moved, levitating in the air. Liira gasped in utter wonder.

"Now, please leave. I am about to deal with Imperial entanglements and I don't want you harmed."

OOC:
Just a little post to start moving things along. I haven't yet got Dirk's reply (not a complaint, take your time) so I am focusing on my other two groups of PCs.

It would seem the town square is cleared of professional pursuers. With a little time and effort, it might be easy to evade the very naïve citizen of Veridia.

Sifo-Dyas was the long-departed Jedi the Kaminoans name-dropped to Obi-Wan Kenobi in Attack of the Clones. It was easy for anyone to reference or pose as the mysterious Dyas and Kenobi wasn't fooled for long. Ah'treyyu is no fool either and has even more reason to suspect this strange 'Jedi'
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production.
- Hunter S. Thompson
Corrigon

Post by Corrigon »

Dirk Thrumbar

“How did you do that?” Dirk asked Teezee incredulously as the ship’s security system shut down.
“Beginner’s luck” Teezee beeped, as it rolled out up the ramp into the ship. When nothing reacted to Teezee’s presence, Dirk drew his blaster and followed Teezee inside.

They quickly swept through the ship establishing that it was empty before they reached the cockpit. This ship looked like it belonged to Bounty Hunters and right now, he wasn't one to help them.

Sitting down, he began the start up sequence for the ship, as Teezee started prepping potential hyperspace routes.

Remembering when they previously worked together, he knew Kaz liked to use a particular frequency that tended to be short range, but generally not used. He inputted the frequency and made a call, hoping she was still using it.

"Kaz, can you hear me?"
Atreju

Post by Atreju »

OOC: Oh snap! Somehow I missed your last Thursday post when I posted this past Saturday... my bad... thankfully,
looks like we are all good, ok continuing on. :)
Ah'treyuu

"HMmmmmm yes... da rah rah-nowned-ah Massah Sai-eye fu Phooo Diahhhhz-zha..."

Anyone in or around Jedi circles would know a Master who sat on the Jedi Council of the Republic, but this particular Master was even more famous for having been made to step down from the council for his extreme views. During that time of history, Ah'treyuu couldn't think of any reason for someone to leave the council in any fashion, but the more and more he had studied the Jedi history the more he could consider some possibilities. Furthermore, he couldn't remember Master Sifo-Dyas having any padawans... but he may of just been off world at the time or hadn't come across it in his studies.
Mutie Scum wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:36 am He pointed to a heavy boulder (for some reason in his wagon) next to him and his eyelids fluttered in concentration. The huge boulder shifted and moved, levitating in the air. Liira gasped in utter wonder.
A true Jedi gives his word and has no need to show off... hm, but perhaps since the Jedi are extinct he thinks he has to prove himself, Ah'treyuu thought to himself,... we will see.
Mutie Scum wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:36 am "Now, please leave. I am about to deal with Imperial entanglements and I don't want you harmed."
The Anzat stood proudly and spoke as nobly as his stuttering could allow him to, "Ha having-gah served-dah da Jed-dahi for many dah centuries-sah, ah I I I humbly ask-kah tah serve yous." He knelt. "To ah guard dah dah carahhh-van, while eh yous do do um your workah."

He stood and pointed towards the town, "We-ah should be geh gettin' tah da square before their rah ah ground troops-sah come... de dey dey look-kah tah tah need yous help."
Mutie Scum

Post by Mutie Scum »

Amazed at what seemed outrageous fortune, Dirk sent his communique to Kaz. Utter chaos seemed a time for crazy chances.

------------------------------------------------------------

As the three women and young girl took shelter in the shadier places in a shady nightclub, there was the sudden personalized chime of a commlink.

------------------------------------------------------------

Liira was as awed as Ah'treyuu as the boulder lifted. Starstrider's defensiveness now seemed to fade to a comfortable acknowledgement of the respect even the humblest Jedi might expect. "I am grateful to you both but our destinies lie on a different--"

Before he could finish, the curious Liira walked under the heavy boulder in utter trust it would not fall on her by the sheer power of the Force. As she moved under the rock, the great stone fluttered upward keeping the same distance above Liira as it had the floor of the caravan. This was not how a boulder lifted by the Force would act but it was exactly how a repulsorlift might compensate.

"You should leave now..." Starstrider said as nervously as he said quickly...

OOC:
A quick post as plot threads are coming together and your reactions are steering the plot along. Kaz's crew and Dirk's posse of two can be written as meeting by the PCs. No one else is coordinated enough to stop it. But don't write past their rendezvous aboard the ship.

It certainly seems like the shine is coming off of our 'Jedi Master'. ;)

My apologies for the delay.
- Hunter S. Thompson
MissRo

Post by MissRo »

Kaz Trisst

As Ana headed out onto the floor to speak with Norgill, Kaz decided to take the opportunity to head for her small locker to retrieve her belongings (primarily her blaster) and change out of her dancer's outfit. Although it was comfortable and easy to move in, it wasn't exactly modest and offered no protection.

"We have to move again, don't we?" Zara asked with a tone of melancholy as Kaz tugged a black tank top into place.

"Yeah baby. We do," she replied.

"I liked it here." A statement, not a complaint.

Kaz was quiet for a moment. "Yeah. Me too." Another pause. "We'll be OK, like always."

"Don't worry, mommy. I'll protect you."

She smiled, heartened despite the circumstances. "My brave girl." Kaz said in lekku, then kissed her daughter's forehead.

It was pure stroke of luck that she noticed the red light blinking on her comlink. She only wore it these days if she was expecting to be away from Zara for an extended period. The two matching comms were locked to a specific high-band frequency, the same she'd used during her time as the Hutt's puppet. She felt a squeeze of trepidation... but then it hit her. Dirk... she'd given him the frequency when they'd worked together. She snatched up the link, and put it in her ear. His voice...

"Thrumbar, I'm pinned down in the cantina. Norgill's cantina. I..." She glanced down at her daughter, who looked back at her with his eyes. "The Imperials are right outside. Please, I need you. I need your help."
Last edited by MissRo on Fri May 19, 2017 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atreju

Post by Atreju »

Ah'treyuu

A fool.... he felt such a fool. He knew the Jedi were dead but he always held out hope. It was a big galaxy after all. But time and time again the hope fluttered away. Why should he hope anymore? What could he do against the ever growing iron fist of the Galactic Empire. His hearts broke as he realized, yet again, his hope was all in vain. His chest felt so empty. If he could he thought he might deflate into a pile of flesh. He thought of little Liira and hoped she would not suffer the same despair he knew all to well. He didn't know why but he wanted little Liira to keep the hope, keep the dreams that Jedis were out there and had a chance to take out this overbearing Empire. He doubted, but he didn't want others to doubt on his behalf... and now that the Empire showed up here, what else did these people have but hope.

He stared, cold-faced at this "Jedi". He spoke deeper, sadder, and gravelier than one has probably ever heard him, but he spoke clearly...

"HMmmmmm yes... I,... I understand-dah. May da Force sah udders be-ah wit you."

Though his hearts felt weak with grief, the site of where Liira was standing quickly began pumping extra adrenaline through his body. Without a thought, he leaped towards her, scooped her up and lander with her to safety. He knelt down to her, reached in his bag, pulled out a meiloorun and gently said "Sit-tah, eat-tah, uh and-dah watch da da show safely from-mah here." He saw the large group of farmers in the distance heading there way and knew they wouldn't miss picking here up.

"Imma be geh gettin' tah da square tah see if fah any help-pah is-sah is needed." He wondered if this was the last time he would see the little girl. "Wah we will-lah always be togedah in-nah dah Force-cah. Don't-tah lose your-rah hope-pah."

And with that, he darted off to the square.
Corrigon

Post by Corrigon »

Dirk Thrumbar

Dirk's heart fluttered as he heard Kaz's voice.

"We are in docking bay 19. Can you make it here? If I am going to run a blockade, the less time we give the Imperials to react the better." And hope it goes better than last time.

He turned to his droid

"Teezee, give me the specs to the ship, I want to know speed and shield strength. if we are going to escape, I need to know what we are flying. "
Mutie Scum

Post by Mutie Scum »

As he was leaving, Ah'treyuu saw that Liira was finally beginning to understand. She looked at 'Starstrider' with a knowing anger rather than a child's innocence. "Ah, look, kid," Starstrider said, "I used to believe at your age, too. It was the kindest thing when someone taught me that believing is just another way for someone to use you." Starstrider said but he had trouble meeting the little girl's gaze. Ah'treyuu ran for the square. If Liira followed, she wouldn't be fast enough to keep up with him or the trouble that might be coming his way. It was a terrible thing to abandon her, even if it was for the best. Perhaps she would understand when she was older...

"The shellheads are coming for me, girl. Not you. Leave out the back and I will try and distract them." Starstrider muttered. Why was he feeling guilt after all of these years.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Dirk was flipping switches and adjusting controls as the freighter took off like a starfighter. He was not one to doubt his astromech, he had never had a need to. But this time TeeZee had to answer his question twice, the first time was just too unbelievable. This ship could rival the legendary Millennium Falcon. Being in the same 'business' as the 'Falcon's current owner, Dirk knew of the 'twelve parsec wonder'. It was time to get Kaz, the ladies with her and his...daughter. How much there could be in one word, it seemed.

The was a boom and thunder like the wrath of whatever deity the Veridians believed in. Humble people wishing only a simpler life, they scattered from the square before most of them realized the sturm und drang was a space freighter landing. "Time to go." Zara said.

WITH HIM

The mysterious 'voice' said again to Ana and Zara, their eyes now focused on a male humanoid racing towards the square and them...

OOC:
Starstrider and Liira are an optional part of this game. Their required part in this adventure is done. As this is a light toned game (as much as a Galaxy under siege can be), you can assume they escape safely. But if you like them, make some reference to that in the next post.

That mysterious voice in the Force-user's head is beginning to tire but it is trustworthy in that metaphysical sense only the Jedi could know and the mundane don't have the words for. This should make it easier for the PCs to suddenly trust the last PC on the sense. Ah'treyuu will only sense how trustworthy the others seem without necessarily knowing why (but there seems no reason to doubt such a gut feeling).

In short, there is nothing to stop the PCs from boarding the ship and lifting off for orbit and escape next post. End your posts with that (although there will be time for some character interaction).

Questions, just ask... :D

- Hunter S. Thompson
Corrigon

Post by Corrigon »

Dirk ably landed the freighter in street near the cantina. Though he couldn't see any threats at that second, he deployed the belly gun just in case and opened the ramp.

"Time for a quick getaway," Dirk called over the comlink.

ooc
Kaz hasn't mentioned she's his daughter yet
Atreju

Post by Atreju »

Ah'treyuu

As he got to the square he saw the crowds in chaos. He overheard people saying, "A reward!" and, "find that girl!" but everyone was in too much of a rush to offer him any assistance in getting any real answers. If you wanted answers in his little town you could always find them from good ol' Norgill at his cantina.

He turned slightly and darted towards the town's cantina. As he did his brain started playing that horrible Huttese song, if one could even call it a song. He preferred the opera music from the times of the Old Republic to the Republic. He could stand the newer type of Huttese songs well enough but the issue was how overplayed it was at the cantina. He hoped that wouldn't be playing again as he arrived.

When he did arrive it was strangely emptier than normal, and no band was playing. He figured most of the crowds must be out looking at those new Imperial ships overhead or searching for that reward.

He went back into the kitched looking for the owner and said out loud, "Nor-rahgill! Oh old-dah frien-dah... Wah,... what-sah going on?"
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Ana Tathis

The two women looked each other over as Kaiya walked up to Ana in the Kitchens small back area near the freezer which Ana stood protectively over.

"Its been a while Ana." Kaiya greeted her a smidge stiffly but warmly "The last time was on ..."

"Coralana." Ana answered at the same time causing the two women to laugh at the same time and breaking the ice between them.

"What are you doing here of all places?" she asked

"Needed a place to lay low for a bit after that business with the Moff, and his Inquisitor friend. The Empire didn't take kindly to my blowing up that Space Station as you can imagine after I got you onto the escape pod." Ana replied easily with a smirk.

Kaiya studied her friend for a moment, she was always a good judge of people and had a knack for guessing their needs and desires, Ana though was a hard read, not one to play Sabaac with; Still Kaiya wasn't called the Hawk of Tapani for nothing, and she asked Shrewdly.

"So what can I do for you?"

Ana smiled a bit brighter, she knew the game they both played it well in their own ways.

"You heard about the blockade...?" Ana asked pausing a moment as if she were hearing something through the force before continuing "I might have a way off planet for me and a couple of friends, I was wondering if you'd like to join us? Your knack for imperial regs and command codes might come in handy when we leave."

'What do you say?"

Sorry Spectrum didn't want to railroad kaiya like that but need to move forward. if there anything I said you want changed or added let me know ok.

Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories