(MnM 2e) D.A.N.G.E.R. Force (IC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Batgirl III

Re: (MnM 2e) D.A.N.G.E.R. Force (IC)

Post by Batgirl III »

Redline

"I dunno. I think the Amazon rainforest is a little bit off the beaten path for the typical trust-fund tree-spiker. That's usually more of a hardcore Marxist guerrilla paramilitary sort of neighborhood." Redline speculated, "Plus, these guys apparently had the means to bring in metahuman assets. I think we must assume they're hostile and professional."
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
MissRo

Post by MissRo »

Dead Girl
Condition: Normal
HP: 1
Doctor Malsyn wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:18 pmRelaxing back into his chair, he gestures toward Vigilance. "He makes a good point. While the mission is foremost important, there's still a lot of unknowns here."
"Yeah. I guess ya could say we've got some missing Dada, huh?" She laughed nervously. "Amirite?"
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Dr. Ink gives only a passing nod at Masquerade's impression.

He stares deadpan at the Dead Girl.
"Something pithy this way comes."
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Batgirl III wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:25 am Redline

"I dunno. I think the Amazon rainforest is a little bit off the beaten path for the typical trust-fund tree-spiker. That's usually more of a hardcore Marxist guerrilla paramilitary sort of neighborhood." Redline speculated, "Plus, these guys apparently had the means to bring in metahuman assets. I think we must assume they're hostile and professional."
Khamaseen HP:1 Condition:Normal
Having been silent through most of the conversations,Naseem fingered a small coin throught his hand idelly as he thought...
OOC: OK,here's my first roll with my new PC.Let's see if this is a good thing or not...
http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=150991Knowledge Tactics roll: 1D20+9 = [5]+9 = 14
not too bad there,given the Intell we have so far... :)
finally replying
"I am in agreement with Clarke.We must assume that we will meet with very fierce resistance,therefore we must take every precaution or we may go meet Allah sooner rather than later..."